Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anybody Listening to JOX?

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Anybody Listening to JOX?
« on: December 28, 2010, 10:02:01 AM »
They've got the B-team in since the regulars are on vacation.

They've got some assclown producer in the studio proclaiming how and why Auburn is irrelevant.

I know that it's just to bait Auburn fans into showing their ass about it, but it's hard to listen to such a lapse in logic displayed so arrogantly and pompously...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Anybody Listening to JOX?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 10:16:26 AM »
They've got the B-team in since the regulars are on vacation.

They've got some assclown producer in the studio proclaiming how and why Auburn is irrelevant.

I know that it's just to bait Auburn fans into showing their ass about it, but it's hard to listen to such a lapse in logic displayed so arrogantly and pompously...

Yes, that David douchenozzle. And yes he is condescending as hell. This is hard to listen to. My blood pressure has went up 20 points since I started listening.

"its pretty apparent auburn bought cam. They outbidded miss st." - David

"you can't prove bama has paid any player....show me proof." - David

So.....innuendo and heresay is ok to convict one team. But you need concrete proof to show that YOUR team has done the same thing? Got it.  Us against the world folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 10:21:37 AM »
  Us against the world folks.

Water is wet.
Sky is blue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 10:22:48 AM »
Yes, that David douchenozzle. And yes he is condescending as hell. This is hard to listen to. My blood pressure has went up 20 points since I started listening.

"its pretty apparent auburn bought cam. They outbidded miss st." - David

"you can't prove bama has paid any player....show me proof." - David

So.....innuendo and heresay is ok to convict one team. But you need concrete proof to show that YOUR team has done the same thing? Got it.  Us against the world folks.
"How about, Auburn is irrelevant. Oh, yeah, well Auburn beat us 7 of the last 10, but you can only beat us when we're down". One guy called him on "I thought you were the defending National Champions this year", but no one has yet called him on how "down" Auburn was in the two years they beat us this decade.

Also, when people point out that we beat them this year, and are playing for a National Championship, he keeps trying to point out that one year doesn't make a trend. But two years do. Two measley years when Auburn truly was "down", and that's supposedly more of a sign of dominance than Auburn handing them their ass the other 7 games out of the last 9.

Amazing.

And some of these redneck Auburn fans calling in are pissing me off by playing into his little game by saying things like "Auburn will never be Alabama" or "Yeah, Alabama was down this year". WTF.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 10:49:17 AM »
Made the mistake last week of listening to Shane on PF.  Started to turn but then it got downright hilarious.  I understand Shane's purpose on the show and what it's been for years, but even he had run out of material last week.  You could tell Paul was just bored to tears with him and wasn't even responding.

"Paul....have you ever seen an NCAA investigation move this fast....I mean, who do you think bought off the NCAA Paul?  I mean.....how do we even know Cam Newton is going to class?  Has anyone investigated that Paul?  I mean, does anyone know if Cam actually goes to class?  Why hasn't anyone investigated that Paul?  I mean....uh, and Cecil Newton Paul....uh, does he know if his own son is going to class?  Has anyone investigated whether Cecil Newton...

Tom is next from Cullman...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 10:59:44 AM »
I am guilty of listening to a few minutes of baldie over the last couple of weeks and I gotta say I think he is realizing the shtick that has served him so well in the past is not going to do so as much on the national stage. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 11:18:38 AM »
I am guilty of listening to a few minutes of baldie over the last couple of weeks and I gotta say I think he is realizing the shtick that has served him so well in the past is not going to do so as much on the national stage.

Gotta' say I laughed yesterday when one of the callers just called out one of the regulars from Ohio who has spent the last months hammering the SEC for being corrupt etc.  Reeeeeaaally wanted to know his take on how he felt about his precious Buckeyes and tattogate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

boartitz

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 11:53:04 AM »
At least yall's idiots on the local airwaves are bammers.
Seeing as how we are the only thing going in Arkansas, we have to listen to our own idiots when we tune in. We have them. Plenty of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 11:55:48 AM »
Bammer at work yesterday "Y'all better win in all this year, yur losin' 5 next year.......Go Ducks".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2010, 11:56:13 AM »
At least yall's idiots on the local airwaves are bammers.
Seeing as how we are the only thing going in Arkansas, we have to listen to our own idiots when we tune in. We have them. Plenty of them.

Could not agree more:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 11:56:51 AM »
Bammer at work yesterday "Y'all better win in all this year, yur losin' 5 next year.......Go Ducks".

Did you tell him to get away from the karaoke machine, that he had toilets to scrub?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2010, 12:00:43 PM »
Could not agree more:

That ain't nothing. You should hear some that call in to the shows. I think some are streamed on the innerwebs.
You might want some tampons for your ears first. It is that bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 12:02:02 PM »
Titzie, the guys on the Meeechigan board I read are having a FIELD day with this...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 12:10:13 PM »
Titzie, the guys on the Meeechigan board I read are having a FIELD day with this...
The guy from Ohio who is working in a Podunk, AR gas station is admired? Onwards and upwards.
That is the main gig and the yanks miss it. I'm sure the guy that videoed it missed that also. It is what it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 12:25:57 PM »
Ouch.
 :facepalm:
I'm facepalming on behalf of the SEC for that one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 12:26:20 PM »
The guy from Ohio who is working in a Podunk, AR gas station is admired? Onwards and upwards.
That is the main gig and the yanks miss it. I'm sure the guy that videoed it missed that also. It is what it is.

I am not sure I follow what you are saying - the Arky guy missed what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 12:31:37 PM »
I am not sure I follow what you are saying - the Arky guy missed what?
He was/is too ignorant to realize the fact that the Ohio guy is currently at his place of employment is a big enough dig at their entire superior state.
He could have just videoed-- Here's an Ohio State fan in Arkansas and kept his fucking mouth shut.

I done tole you oncet that we have a gaggle of idjits.
Don't make me drag up the Alabama mobile home salesman video. :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 12:34:35 PM by boartitz »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 01:45:03 PM »

Bammers good for two things in this area...Predicting they'll be NCs no matter what, and predicting Auburn will lose X number of games (usually 4 or 5) no matter what.  Their normal schtick it to predict a repeat of Auburn's previous year's campaign if we happened to have lost 4 or 5, or to lose 4 or 5 next year because this good year was created by players that are all leaving.  In 2009, they predicted another 5-7 year like in 2008.  For 2010 the predictions were another 8-5 season.  Since they can't in good conscience predict another undefeated season, they've defaulted to predicting 4-5 losses for 2011.   

IOW, as a group, they're pretty limited in their intellectual powers, and they run the same tired bullshit smack year in and year out, and they never let history or facts get in their way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 01:51:31 PM »
Bammers good for two things in this area...Predicting they'll be NCs no matter what, and predicting Auburn will lose X number of games (usually 4 or 5) no matter what.  Their normal schtick it to predict a repeat of Auburn's previous year's campaign if we happened to have lost 4 or 5, or to lose 4 or 5 next year because this good year was created by players that are all leaving.  In 2009, they predicted another 5-7 year like in 2008.  For 2010 the predictions were another 8-5 season.  Since they can't in good conscience predict another undefeated season, they've defaulted to predicting 4-5 losses for 2011.   

IOW, as a group, they're pretty limited in their intellectual powers, and they run the same tired bullshit smack year in and year out, and they never let history or facts get in their way.

However, you do understand that if Auburn were to lose on the 10th, that automatically gives Bammer at least a share of the MNC for this year because they're the best 3 loss team in America?  Probably the best 3 loss team in the history of college football.  That qualifies the Tahd for another one...right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 02:00:02 PM »
However, you do understand that if Auburn were to lose on the 10th, that automatically gives Bammer at least a share of the MNC for this year because they're the best 3 loss team in America?  Probably the best 3 loss team in the history of college football.  That qualifies the Tahd for another one...right?

I'm certain of it...especially when combined with the fact that they beat us for 20 minutes in the Arn Bowl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions