Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Experiences With Fans

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Experiences With Fans
« on: December 06, 2010, 12:40:16 PM »
Got in Friday night and stayed at the Sheraton about a mile from the stadium.  Got settled in and walked up to the lounge for a little late night grub and adult drinkage.  The hotel was obviously overhwelmed with Tiger and Cock fans and this particular bar just happened to be about 80% Cocks.  I looked in and said, well this looks more like Taylors kind of place but I'll give it a shot.

Found a table by few Auburn folks and got the drinks coming.  Of course, up at the bar and at a table next to the bar, are a bunch of fans of teh Cock making sure they're talking loud enough for the entire bar to hear.  One girl is soooo proud of her "Scam Newton" t-shirt that it looked like she made her very own self.  She makes sure and shows it to every Cock who comes in the bar.  One particular guy can't say two complete sentences without making sure he uses the Scam Newton catch phrase.  I write it off to drunk rival fans.  Let em' have their time and besides, it's pretty much me and a about 5 other Auburn fans all of which are about 60....until this guy wants to "Ask an Auburn fan" as I walk by headed to the can.

"Do you really believe Scameron didn't know?".  I said well it doesn't really matter does it because it's been investigated by everyone under the sun and he's eligible and playing.  He and all of them keep throwing out BS and finally the guy says something about how USCe will be the only team on the field to have a coach who's been there done that in a national championship game.  Told him he's sure studied the Cam Newton situation a lot and seems awfully concerned about that but maybe he should have done more homework and realized The Chin has been there done that with Texas too.  He started to mouth off some more and I'd had enough so I ended the conversation by simply telling him to fuck off.

Later, the same guy hollers out, "What's a War Eagle anyway?"  So I turned around to him and said "It doesn't matter buddy.  We all know what a cock is and I'm lookin' at one."  The fat ass realized most of his support team had either left or were tired of his shit so he picks up and headed out to grab another donut.  I know because I saw him in the snack bar on the way out, placing his order.  So I kindly told him to stay classy you piece of shit.

The night before and Saturday leading up to the game, I generally found this to be the attitude of most of their fans.  One guy in the bathroom was hollering and daring an AU fan to say anything to him....so we did. Walking on the concourse prior to the game, one cock takes his hat off and starts waving it everyones face as he walked by, sayin' something about Auburn bitches, blah, blah, blah. 

Funny how I never heard one derogatory comment from the 12 gamecrotch fans left in the Dome after the game.  Dumbasses.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."