Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

so who's going to the bcs game?

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: so who's going to the bcs game?
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2010, 06:56:41 PM »
I found a buyer for 1 kidney....Championship!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2010, 07:41:42 PM »
I found a buyer for 1 kidney....Championship!!!!
That's devotion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2010, 10:09:49 PM »
Just booked my hotel in Northern Scottsdale, AZ.  Staying at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites in Fountain Hills. 

Saved a little money flying out of Charlotte on Friday.  Heading out mid-day on Tuesday.

Got a room with 2 queen beds if someone's debating going out there, I'll split the cost with someone.  I got a rental car as well.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2010, 11:54:30 AM »
My enthusiasm for this trip is dwindling by the day.  Following the SECCG, I was saying it's a once in a lifetime trip and I'm making it come hell or high water and damn the consequences, money etc.  Well, it's gettin' hotter by the day and the water's rising steadily.  All the packages are becoming a cluster fuck of epic proportions and the price is going up by the hour.  Was at a travel agency yesterday and the lady said, "That flight will be $535.00 each and you'll be routed to San Francisco and then to Chicago on the return....oh wait...it just went up to $705.00 each...will that be debit or credit?" 

That will be the fuck you say.

Went to Jamaica back in February. I can go again and stay twice as long plus book a cruise for the money these people want.  I'm not a tight wad by any stretch but damn....just damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2010, 12:03:15 PM »
If you can get to Houston, the airfare on Southwest to Phoenix is about $250.00.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2010, 12:06:09 PM »
If you can get to Houston, the airfare on Southwest to Phoenix is about $250.00.

I'm going to go look at that now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2010, 12:13:31 PM »
My enthusiasm for this trip is dwindling by the day.  Following the SECCG, I was saying it's a once in a lifetime trip and I'm making it come hell or high water and damn the consequences, money etc.  Well, it's gettin' hotter by the day and the water's rising steadily.  All the packages are becoming a cluster fuck of epic proportions and the price is going up by the hour.  Was at a travel agency yesterday and the lady said, "That flight will be $535.00 each and you'll be routed to San Francisco and then to Chicago on the return....oh wait...it just went up to $705.00 each...will that be debit or credit?" 

That will be the fuck you say.

Went to Jamaica back in February. I can go again and stay twice as long plus book a cruise for the money these people want.  I'm not a tight wad by any stretch but damn....just damn.
Jamaica will be there next year and doesn't come but once in some peoples lifetimes.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 12:14:04 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2010, 12:14:11 PM »
Try Hotwire.com

I booked my flight, full size rental and hotel from Friday to Tuesday for $900.00.   You can choose your hotel with the vacation packages.  You can change the flights and look at all kinds of things and see what you're paying with all the different variables as you change them.

I got a two stop flight both ways, and am coming and going when I chose.  It's a good tool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2010, 12:15:59 PM »
Try Hotwire.com

I booked my flight, full size rental and hotel from Friday to Tuesday for $900.00.   You can choose your hotel with the vacation packages.  You can change the flights and look at all kinds of things and see what you're paying with all the different variables as you change them.

I got a two stop flight both ways, and am coming and going when I chose.  It's a good tool.
Can you loan me some money?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2010, 12:17:27 PM »
Can you loan me some money?

Why?  From everything I've seen, that's not bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2010, 12:19:17 PM »
Why?  From everything I've seen, that's not bad.
Cause you a balla kid.

BTW for how many?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 12:20:33 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2010, 12:20:07 PM »
Cause you a balla kid.

One kidney short now, but a balla nontheless.....   :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2010, 12:24:13 PM »
One kidney short now, but a balla nontheless.....   :silence:
Can you make it rain?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2010, 12:26:31 PM »
Can you make it rain?

Yes, but the strippers get pissed when I toss all those pennies in the air.  Not quite the same thing I guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2010, 12:29:19 PM »
I had a friend use Delta frequent flyer miles to go from Atlanta to St Louis, and then bought a southwest flight to Phx, and it was under 300 round trip.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2010, 12:50:09 PM »
Jamaica will be there next year and doesn't come but once in some peoples lifetimes.

You know, I agree on the once in a lifetime thing, however; I've got some serious time constraints on this one and nothing I've looked at seems to work to get me back home in time.  Judge's and clients get mighty pissed when you don't show up for Court and unfortunately, this one can't be moved.  I have to be back in town at a reasonable hour on the 11th and the best I've found in these packages is getting me back to Atlanta at 12:05 a.m. on the 12th.  Ain't gonna' work.

I think I'm going to heed the advice of 3 of the travel agents I've talked to.  The enthusiasm and euphoria of this is going to wear off in the coming weeks and there's going to be a lot of people asking WTF they just did spending $8K plus to get their families to Arizona...just after Christmas.  I already know of quite a few people spending that kind of dough-re-me on this and more.  In other words, there will be mucho cancellations and better prices and deals opening up.  If they don't....then I'm going to Jamaica after the game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2010, 01:02:37 PM »
I am going to wait also. This is a once in a lifetime event. It’s not that I can’t afford it, I had already budgeted $2K to 3K for this. The travel plans are what is becoming the biggest problem. I ain’t gonna buy tickets unless I know exactly the seat locations. 

I don’t want to, but if I have to stay home.  I know the beer will be a lot cheaper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2010, 01:45:23 PM »
You know, I agree on the once in a lifetime thing, however; I've got some serious time constraints on this one and nothing I've looked at seems to work to get me back home in time.  Judge's and clients get mighty pissed when you don't show up for Court and unfortunately, this one can't be moved.  I have to be back in town at a reasonable hour on the 11th and the best I've found in these packages is getting me back to Atlanta at 12:05 a.m. on the 12th.  Ain't gonna' work.

I think I'm going to heed the advice of 3 of the travel agents I've talked to.  The enthusiasm and euphoria of this is going to wear off in the coming weeks and there's going to be a lot of people asking WTF they just did spending $8K plus to get their families to Arizona...just after Christmas.  I already know of quite a few people spending that kind of dough-re-me on this and more.  In other words, there will be mucho cancellations and better prices and deals opening up.  If they don't....then I'm going to Jamaica after the game.

That's loser pussy assed talk there.
just sayin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2010, 01:54:11 PM »
That's loser pussy assed talk there.
just sayin'.

I have never claimed anything else.  I am Beck so why don'tcha kill me.  Just sayin'...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2010, 02:10:35 PM »
I am flying out of Gulfport MS on Sun morning and coming back late Tues Flight. $350.   That's to Tuscon and driving to Phoenix.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions