Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Raising them right...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Raising them right...
« on: December 10, 2010, 01:02:40 AM »
Tonight, C took K to Girl Scouts, so the mancub and I were at home alone.  I got down a puzzle for him to do (sidenote, he is 3/nearly 4, and can do large 30+ piece puzzles without assistance, the kind where you have to look at the picture and fit the pieces together... yeah, he's brilliant...)

But I digress...

Anyway, he was working the puzzle and I realized he was singing softly to himself...

"All I do it win win win no matter what..."

Over and over...

That is MY  BOY!!!!!!!!!!  MINE!  C may have K corrupted to where she picks out the tacky purple and gold and says she is going to LSU and that is fine because I am all about being a Daddy's girl. 

But by golly by damn my son will be an Auburn Tiger if it is the last thing I do.  And if he is doing it in uniform, so much the better for me.

Mother of the Year Award   Right here, baby.

Warms my heart.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 10:24:47 AM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Raising them right...
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 07:19:07 AM »
That;s badass right there.  As far as K, well you gotta start weening her off the corndog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 10:27:24 AM »

But the mancub?  If you can get "Lutzenkirchen" across the back of an Auburn jersey, we should be good to go. 

I'm retarded.

Went to quote you, Jen, and modified your post to Bolivia.

Mea culpa.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 11:35:42 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 10:35:29 AM »
That's great.  Jack sings T-Will's Tigerwalk song.

And Sophia ratted me out to my mom when I was rooting for Arkansas when they played LSU.  But she still says she wants to be an Auburn Cheerleader when she grows up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 10:39:39 AM »
That's great.  Jack sings T-Will's Tigerwalk song.

And Sophia ratted me out to my mom when I was rooting for Arkansas when they played LSU.  But she still says she wants to be an Auburn Cheerleader when she grows up.

Wait.  You married a corndog as well?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 10:44:46 AM »
Wait.  You married a corndog as well?

Sophia is my 5 year old.  I married an Auburn girl.  My mom is the corndog in the family.

My dad got his BS and MS at Auburn, and got a job working for LSU while he was getting his PhD (and actually Steve Ensminger's freshman Biology teacher, which is another story).  While we were living in Baton Rouge, my mom get her Masters in Nursing.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 10:55:39 AM »
Sophia is my 5 year old.  I married an Auburn girl.  My mom is the corndog in the family.

My dad got his BS and MS at Auburn, and got a job working for LSU while he was getting his PhD (and actually Steve Ensminger's freshman Biology teacher, which is another story).  While we were living in Baton Rouge, my mom get her Masters in Nursing.

OK......So there is hope for K yet.  You broke the bonds of corndog'dem.  Maybe she can as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 12:26:33 PM »

I'm retarded.

Mea culpa.

:admin:  Aahhh, all hail the power of the ePenis...

No prob, counselor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 01:37:00 PM »

I'm retarded.

Mea culpa.

True. But how many letters does Romerdoppleganger  have in it anyway?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.