Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
« on: November 30, 2010, 10:33:37 PM »
Was way better than I expected.

You know how Sin City completely recreates the feel of a graphic novel? This is the comedy equivalent.

I can see how some of you old farts might not like it, but if you're under 30 and were raised on NES and 90's era MTV, you will enjoy it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 06:47:19 AM »

You know how Sin City completely recreates the feel of a graphic novel? This is the comedy equivalent.

I can see how some of you old farts might not like it, but if you're under 30 and were raised on NES and 90's era MTV, you will enjoy it.

My ColecoVision kicks your NES's ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 10:28:38 AM »

Atari 2600 bitch....get with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 10:31:00 AM »
Atari 2600 bitch....get with it.

Well I started to call out the commodore64 but decided to save that wrath for a later time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 10:58:28 AM »
Well I started to call out the commodore64 but decided to save that wrath for a later time.

APPLE IIe and Beyond Castle Wolfenstein ....FTW

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 11:19:37 AM »
WANG 2200, Biches!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 03:35:29 PM »
Finally watched this movie late last night when I got in.  Was actually how much I liked it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 04:14:16 PM »
Finally watched this movie late last night when I got in.  Was actually how much I liked it.
Engrish?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 09:50:43 PM »
WE WE WE so excited.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 07:13:38 AM »
Finally watched this movie late last night when I got in.  Was actually surprised how much I liked it.

fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 09:40:28 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2011, 10:39:46 AM »
When I'm around you, I kind of feel like I'm on drugs. Not that I do drugs. Unless you do drugs, in which case I do them all the time. All of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2011, 10:53:26 AM »
When I'm around you, I kind of feel like I'm on drugs. Not that I do drugs. Unless you do drugs, in which case I do them all the time. All of them.

I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to do drugs too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE