Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What I want for Christmas...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
What I want for Christmas...
« on: November 23, 2010, 01:17:47 PM »
I want one of these... seriously.  Would make it financially worth someone's while to obtain one...

USPS commemorates 75th Iron Bowl with special offer
Classy limited edition collectible stamps, envelopes to be released

BIRMINGHAM — The Iron Bowl, the annual grudge match between two fabled rivals, is fast approaching. To mark the 75th anniversary of the showdown, the U.S. Postal Service is offering a unique way to celebrate and remember the day.

On game day, Friday, Nov. 26, an unusual collectible will be available at the Tuscaloosa Main Post Office, as well as the Tuscaloosa University Station and the Auburn Post Office.

Three mementos will be offered. Each features an elegant design printed on silk, and custom postage stamps bearing the proud colors of the two rivals: crimson and white; blue and orange.

Those who dare can be one of a very few laying claim to a memento representing both teams. Called “The House Divided,” this clash of colors is likely to arouse the emotions and interest of many on both sides.

However, those with uncompromised allegiances, who admit no acknowledgement whatever of the opposing team, can select a memento featuring only the team of their choice.

The number minted for the day of the game is small. However, the memento featuring the stamp of the victor will be offered at most Alabama Post Offices about two weeks after the game.

Colorfully printed on silk applied to high-quality, linen weave envelopes, the cost for each stamped cachet is $10.

This special, limited edition collectible is expected to sell out quickly. And, say Postal officials, once they’re gone, they’re gone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: What I want for Christmas...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 01:20:59 PM »
I want one of these... seriously.  Would make it financially worth someone's while to obtain one...

great. 
The bammers can set these right next to the limited edition Franklin mint Earnhardt plates.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 01:23:59 PM »
great. 
The bammers can set these right next to the limited edition Franklin mint Earnhardt plates.
Are those below the signed Daniel Moore prints?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 01:25:19 PM »
Are those below the signed Daniel Moore prints?

nah, those have been taken down until after the litigation is settled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 01:29:26 PM »
Nail holes in the wood paneling, that isn't attractive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 01:37:24 PM »

Where did you find this story?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 02:22:25 PM »
Nail holes in the wood paneling, that isn't attractive.
Now they can cover up the holes with stamps.  Problem solved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 02:39:43 PM »
I don't want any shit that has any Turd stuff on it.

The only thing that would be collectable will be all the arrest reports (spouse beatings) Friday night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 02:44:58 PM »
I don't want any shit that has any Turd stuff on it.

The only thing that would be collectable will be all the arrest reports (spouse beatings) Friday night.

That's the way I feel.  Never bought one of them damned "Iron Bowl" shirts or other paraphernalia or anything that had any fucking criminal nation bullshit on it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 03:57:00 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions