Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Can Someone Give Me...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Can Someone Give Me...
« on: November 23, 2010, 09:50:48 AM »
an update on what happened with Lou Holthzth throwing down an AU helmet. Apologies if I missed it being discussed but I just heard someone on the radio talking about him throwing an AU helmet.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Can Someone Give Me...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 09:54:14 AM »
an update on what happened with Lou Holthzth throwing down an AU helmet. Apologies if I missed it being discussed but I just heard someone on the radio talking about him throwing an AU helmet.

It was during that stupid assed segment they do during the recap where he and Mark May argue over the right thing to do on some controversial topic like should BSU be #1 or #2 in the BSC polls.

I actually think it just slipped out of his and due to the amount of spittle that had been placed upon it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 10:01:45 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 10:03:08 AM »
Fuck that old bastard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 10:03:49 AM »
He ith sthill a penith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 10:05:27 AM »
Fuck that old bastard

Somebody should drop a pencil in from his feet so he falls up the stairs.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 10:10:30 AM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 10:07:59 AM »
Hell they still have not put the correct size AU on the helmet and I send them a weekly e-mail telling them how stupid they are for that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 10:09:13 AM »
Is that normal for this show?  Never seen it.  Fuck this little drooling bastard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 10:39:07 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 10:52:32 AM »
It's pretty funny that they have Lou "I've Put Every Program I've Coached At On Probation" Holtz discussing anything related to NCAA investigations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 11:21:11 AM »
It's pretty funny that they have Lou "I've Put Every Program I've Coached At On Probation" Holtz discussing anything related to NCAA investigations.

Well you gotta get your experts somewhere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 01:48:39 PM »
:holtz:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

chinook

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 02:19:02 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2010, 02:23:40 PM »
:holtz:

This may be your best work yet...and that's sating something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2010, 02:50:50 PM »
At one time, Lou Granny was a great coach and/or motivator. But it has been a while since he was relevant to anything. I usually just change the channel when he comes on the air.

But this shit will not stand.

I am sending ESPN an email stating that I will not watch their programs until this guy is gone. I urge you to do the same. And don't be a bummer. Make the letters respectful. If you come off as a frothing mouthed mullet, they won't listen to you.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 02:51:45 PM by Lurking Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 02:56:10 PM »
If you come off as a frothing mouthed mullet, they won't listen to you.

Who's gonna write it for for?

In da face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2010, 03:11:38 PM »
At one time, Lou Granny was a great coach and/or motivator. But it has been a while since he was relevant to anything. I usually just change the channel when he comes on the air.

But this shit will not stand.

I am sending ESPN an email stating that I will not watch their programs until this guy is gone. I urge you to do the same. And don't be a bummer. Make the letters respectful. If you come off as a frothing mouthed mullet, they won't listen to you.

I have seen this same action taking by others from other boards. From all that I can tell, it has been noted for each have had a response from their email. The more the merrier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08