Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

UGA at AU game thread...

jmar

Re: UGA at AU game thread...
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2010, 09:44:13 PM »
I don't need a link on everything, unlike you...Maybe Dyer should thank Jay Jacobs for hiring Coach Chizik.
Maybe Okeechobee McCalleb should thank Tommy Tuberville for leaving.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2010, 09:48:52 PM »
Blanc and Gog will miss 1st half of IB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2010, 09:50:35 PM »
Yup they went all Prowler on the Dawgs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2010, 10:52:02 PM »
They were defending their brother, UGA was trying to hurt Fairley for most of the 4th qtr.  The team takes on the persona of the HC.  This Auburn team are fighters.  Scandal filled weeks?  What scandal?  Down 21-7 to AJ Green and UGA?  So what.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2010, 11:05:31 PM »
I'm very emotional today.  Auburn and Cam have been under constant attack for 10 days now.  And yet, we take the field, unscathed on all fronts except emotionally. 

The Auburn Tigers are pissed!  I feel it.

Auburn 48 UGA 27.

The Eagle has just flown....

WAR DAMN EAGLE

Final Auburn 49 UGA 31...good call.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2010, 11:09:25 PM »
Final Auburn 49 UGA 31...good call.
I guessed38-20. Had the margin of victory right but UGA had 21 before we got started. Still, terrific win and very proud of my team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2010, 11:14:51 PM »
I guessed38-20. Had the margin of victory right but UGA had 21 before we got started. Still, terrific win and very proud of my team.
I guessed 18-0...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2010, 11:21:57 PM »
They were defending their brother, UGA was trying to hurt Fairley for most of the 4th qtr.  The team takes on the persona of the HC.  This Auburn team are fighters.  Scandal filled weeks?  What scandal?  Down 21-7 to AJ Green and UGA?  So what.

I def agree, but it sucks the only ones to suffer punishment were Auburn players. Hell, they didn't even show the second one on Blanc. I'd be willing to bet that Coach Rock is gonna have their ass come tomorrow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2010, 11:37:07 PM »
I def agree, but it sucks the only ones to suffer punishment were Auburn players. Hell, they didn't even show the second one on Blanc. I'd be willing to bet that Coach Rock is gonna have their ass come tomorrow.
Yeah, not having Blanc in the interior is gonna sting a little, but we'll have Clayton and Whitacker in his place.  Goggans is basically 2nd string behind NOS, so not th hat big a deal there.  A positive is that they'll be completely fresh in the 2nd half.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2010, 12:06:58 AM »

He should...protect your brother, but you protect the team too.  You don't fucking throw punches when your in football pads.   There's other ways to get payback and not get caught.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2010, 12:23:59 AM »
He should...protect your brother, but you protect the team too.  You don't phuking throw punches when your in football pads.   There's other ways to get payback and not get caught.
And if two are fully rested the other two or three are worn slap out. it was high school stupid and hurts the entire group. Saban will take note of that phuk-op.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2010, 02:19:24 AM »
And if two are fully rested the other two or three are worn slap out. it was high school stupid and hurts the entire group. Saban will take note of that phuk-op.
And Coach BeLittle has what to do with Blanc and Goggans being held out for the first half of the Iron Bowl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2010, 04:44:25 AM »
Two more side notes:

Cam now holds the Auburn record for Most Points in a single season.

2010 Cameron Newton (108 points) - Three games left
2003 Carnell Williams (102 points)
1995 Stephen Davis (102 points)
1985 Bo Jackson (102 points)

And...his next rushing TD will put him on top of that single season record too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2010, 09:06:21 AM »
He should...protect your brother, but you protect the team too.  You don't fucking throw punches when your in football pads.   There's other ways to get payback and not get caught.

Yep, I'm all about getting your brothers back but throwing a punch is loss of control. Anyway, hitting someone that still has their helmet on is just stupid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2010, 10:31:23 AM »
And Coach BeLittle has what to do with Blanc and Goggans being held out for the first half of the Iron Bowl.
Not a damn thing, except that McElwain will be able to pound the ball into a thin center giving their o-line confidence which is not a good thing for them to have in addition to playing in their place. We already can't stop the pass. Did you not see Chizik go over to Coach Rock with some kind words after the ejections? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2010, 10:59:42 AM »
I was surprised the shit wasn't plastered all over the ocho this morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2010, 11:14:58 AM »
I saw five offensive players unnecessarily team up on Nick Fairley intentionally trying to injur him.

I saw words the UGA players push first and talk shit the most violently.

I saw the entire UGA bench clear to join in the fight.

I saw an Auburn player push an ugger away from talking shit directly in his face so violently that his head was bobbling.

He got ejected.

Then I didn't see anything, but another Auburn player got ejected. Does any video exist of this second offense?

No UGA players were ejected at all?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2010, 11:18:55 AM »
I saw five offensive players unnecessarily team up on Nick Fairley intentionally trying to injur him.

I saw words the UGA players push first and talk shit the most violently.

I saw the entire UGA bench clear to join in the fight.

I saw an Auburn player push an ugger away from talking shit directly in his face so violently that his head was bobbling.

He got ejected.

Then I didn't see anything, but another Auburn player got ejected. Does any video exist of this second offense?

No UGA players were ejected at all?

It's never the one that starts it that gets the flag or ejection...always the one that retaliates.  Few folks ever see what starts something clearly, only how it winds up after it's gotten the attention of the crowd and officials.  I'm pissed that our players, 2 of them, one AFTER the other has already been ejected, had this happen.  No excuse for the first one...the second one, after everybody  is watching for it now...that was about as stupid as it can get.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2010, 01:36:34 PM »
It's never the one that starts it that gets the flag or ejection...always the one that retaliates.  Few folks ever see what starts something clearly, only how it winds up after it's gotten the attention of the crowd and officials.  I'm pissed that our players, 2 of them, one AFTER the other has already been ejected, had this happen.  No excuse for the first one...the second one, after everybody  is watching for it now...that was about as stupid as it can get.
That's it! And I saw what Georgia did. Our seniors had never beaten them as if we needed to be reminded. Blackledge made a point of singling out Fairley's rough style of play several times earlier and then retracted his reference to the hit on Murray's leg as it was shown that he was blocked into the QB.

Auburn has been on the tube a lot and are already umder a microscope and need to exercise more control even if the other team is provoking them.

Tim Brando is the one that pisses me off by his comments right after the game about the incident(s) He is pretty opinionated about the Newton case which is why I want Auburn to show restraint. Some people actually think a lot of his wannabe Keith Jackson bullshit style and he (by his tone) is not a big fan of Auburn, not that he could ever be unbiased in the first place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2010, 01:39:00 PM »
Fairley was getting "cheap shotted" the entire friggin game. The rough hits on Murray were Karma. And you are right - on the knee shot, Fairley was blocked (upended if you will) into Murray's knee. Georgia = Classless. As they usually are under Richt. Stomping on Florida's Field, Soldier Boy against Auburn come to mind recently.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE