Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Chuck Weighs In...

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Chuck Weighs In...
« on: November 11, 2010, 11:20:08 AM »
At 276.

Just jokin.  Try the veal.  The second show is completely different from the first show.

Apparently Barkley was on JOX calling ESPN a bunch of scumbags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Chuck Weighs In...
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 11:21:10 AM »
At 276.

Just jokin.  Try the veal.  The second show is completely different from the first show.

That joke was turrible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 11:21:50 AM »
At 276.

Listening to it now.  He has Cam and Auburn's back, and it's awesome.  He just called it "clearly a smear campaign."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 11:51:57 AM »
Did anyone happen to catch Deion Sanders on The Dan Patrick Show yesterday?  It was a good interview.  He talked about Cam, Bo and some funny stuff.  Basically said that Cam was innocent, where is the proof, where is the money, why isn't the crib update and why aren't there cars with gold rims.  When Patrick brought up the church angle Deion told him no way.  That if Cecil was so vain that he was going to prostitute his own kid out for money, that he can guarantee that he is too vain to use it to do the "lords work". 

Pretty decent interview overall.  I didn't get to hear Chuck's interview but got cilffs on it.  Hate that I missed it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 12:02:24 PM »
I didn't get to hear Chuck's interview but got cilffs on it.  Hate that I missed it.
I didn't hear it live either, but here's the link.
http://joxfm.com/FlashPlayer/default.asp?SPID=23646&ID=2017449

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 12:05:21 PM »
At 276.

WES IS A TOOL
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 12:06:14 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 02:20:07 PM »
WES IS A TOOL
He must have a huge shed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 03:09:01 PM »
Did anyone happen to catch Deion Sanders on The Dan Patrick Show yesterday?  It was a good interview.  He talked about Cam, Bo and some funny stuff.  Basically said that Cam was innocent, where is the proof, where is the money, why isn't the crib update and why aren't there cars with gold rims.  When Patrick brought up the church angle Deion told him no way.  That if Cecil was so vain that he was going to prostitute his own kid out for money, that he can guarantee that he is too vain to use it to do the "lords work". 

Pretty decent interview overall.  I didn't get to hear Chuck's interview but got cilffs on it.  Hate that I missed it.

I talked to a guy I work with who has a degree from seminary.  He plans on being a pastor one day.

I asked him point blank - "If you received funds or donations from someone within your church who was trying to give a gift in order to serve God, would you out their donation to the public in order to help someone else?"

He said no and explained how it would not only be detrimental in the eyes of his congregation to do something like that, but as a spiritual advisor and leader, he would have to answer to God as well. 

I'm hoping that's the reason why Cecil won't divulge any info on his church renovations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 03:30:30 PM »
I talked to a guy I work with who has a degree from seminary.  He plans on being a pastor one day.

I asked him point blank - "If you received funds or donations from someone within your church who was trying to give a gift in order to serve God, would you out their donation to the public in order to help someone else?"

He said no and explained how it would not only be detrimental in the eyes of his congregation to do something like that, but as a spiritual advisor and leader, he would have to answer to God as well. 

I'm hoping that's the reason why Cecil won't divulge any info on his church renovations.

Cecil is a handy man and has many Craftsman tools.  A little sweat on the brow and elbow grease goes a long way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."