Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

More Bull or The Real Thing?

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: More Bull or The Real Thing?
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2010, 10:12:03 AM »
Is Lamichael James gonna have to choke a bitch to get his Heisman?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2010, 10:16:28 AM »
No...Mullen was pissed, because they taped over his Nickelback collection.
This is how you remind me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Jumbo

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2010, 10:18:12 AM »
Is Lamichael James gonna have to choke a bitch to get his Heisman?
He had already told her twice!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2010, 10:18:45 AM »
This is how you remind me.

He's tired of standing in line for kids he'll never get in (to MSU)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2010, 10:20:27 AM »
He's tired of standing in line for kids he'll never get in (to MSU)
I figured you out of Msu.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2010, 10:23:44 AM »
No...Mullen was pissed, because they taped over his Nickelback collection.

Like a paperback novel.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2010, 10:25:20 AM »
In answer to the question, the last time I had any dealings or looked into the issue of taping a call, the rule was it is fine as long as one party to the conversation is aware it's being taped.  I think you get into problems where you're recording the communications of others without their knowledge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2010, 10:29:02 AM »
In answer to the question, the last time I had any dealings or looked into the issue of taping a call, the rule was it is fine as long as one party to the conversation is aware it's being taped.  I think you get into problems where you're recording the communications of others without their knowledge.

Wouldn't the person recording the conversation be one party?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2010, 10:30:25 AM »
Wouldn't the person recording the conversation be one party?

Yes, but whatever REC member found out about it is now the second party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2010, 10:30:56 AM »
To clarify, I can record you and vice-versa withou the other's knowledge.  I can't record you hitting on a 13 year old girl scout.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2010, 10:32:51 AM »
To clarify, I can record you and vice-versa withou the other's knowledge.  I can't record you hitting on a 13 year old girl scout.
As long as you aren't a government official or doing it under the orders of a government official, it doesn't matter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2010, 10:38:05 AM »
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 10:38:36 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2010, 10:42:32 AM »
In this link, you can read the article from Chris Low and watch the video of Joe Schad on ESPN. Basically,  these so called recorded conversations are legit, that is if they really exist.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5786315
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2010, 10:48:20 AM »
In this link, you can read the article from Chris Low and watch the video of Joe Schad on ESPN. Basically,  these so called recorded conversations are legit, that is if they really exist.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5786315
Sources told ESPN.com the man who said he was representing the Newtons was Kenny Rogers, who played in the 1980s for Mississippi State alongside Bond.

"I'm not going to entertain something that took place not three months, not six months, not a year but two years ago," Cam Newton said. "I'm not going to sit up here and say anything about it, whether I did or did not do it, because I don't want to beat a dead horse talking about it. It's not going to affect me any way, shape or fashion."

Ain't that some bullshit? Michael Moore-style taking shit completely out of context and juxtaposing them in such a way that they appear related.

Cam's comments about "Not saying whether he did or didn't do it" was in the context of plagiarizing a college paper, NOT the pay-for-play shit...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hobo

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2010, 10:50:07 AM »
"More than a scholarship" could mean a lot of things no proof of money.

"The Money being too much" could mean a lot as well.  Maybe it is travel, maybe it is something else.

Vague statements, sounds bad, but in a court of law it wouldn't hold water.  Of course this is the court of public opinion and the NCAA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2010, 10:50:15 AM »
Anyone have Schad's email?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2010, 10:51:51 AM »
AGAIN... where has any "news outlet" reported the words "THERE ARE TAPES"???  What have I missed?  If there were tapes  - actual recordings - no WAY does Cam play this season.  If there are tapes - actual recordings - then why wouldn't those have been turned over in January?  That would pretty much be concrete proof right there of impropriety.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2010, 10:54:03 AM »
If there are tapes - actual recordings - then why wouldn't those have been turned over in January? 

Cause they probably had not been recorded yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2010, 10:54:50 AM »
AGAIN... where has any "news outlet" reported the words "THERE ARE TAPES"???  What have I missed?  If there were tapes  - actual recordings - no WAY does Cam play this season.  If there are tapes - actual recordings - then why wouldn't those have been turned over in January?  That would pretty much be concrete proof right there of impropriety.

I heard a news update on Jox this morning with Joe Schad saying out loud, "There are tapes that have the Newtons admitting...blahblahblah." 

So besides that, pretty much nothing. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Hobo

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2010, 10:55:52 AM »
Cause they probably had not been recorded yet.

Will Cam's smile come through on tape?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions