Black Ops

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Black Ops
« on: November 08, 2010, 11:21:28 AM »
Saniflush....how excited are you?

BTW I have to say I love the commercials they were playing this weekend, all the people dressed regularly with Kobe and Kimmel.

I am actually pretty excited for this game myself, I do believe I will try to procure a copy for myself tomorrow.

Anyone else on the PS3 looking to get this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Black Ops
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 11:27:09 AM »
I'm pretty stoked for it although I won't really get to play it till next week sometime.

Finishing the story mode unlocks zombie mode.

Takes place in the pentagon and you are one of the following...John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Robert McNamara or Fidel Castro.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 01:16:16 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 01:27:00 PM »
BTW here is the commercial I was talking about if you didn't see it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 01:30:17 PM »
BTW here is the commercial I was talking about if you didn't see it.

That's pretty bad ass.  Had not seen that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 01:40:37 PM »
From the girls behind The Boots Campaign that I posted about last week:

« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 01:42:00 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 02:06:38 PM »
Saniflush....how excited are you?

BTW I have to say I love the commercials they were playing this weekend, all the people dressed regularly with Kobe and Kimmel.

I am actually pretty excited for this game myself, I do believe I will try to procure a copy for myself tomorrow.

Anyone else on the PS3 looking to get this?
I'll be picking it up Tuesday. I'm the worst player evar, I played 5 games online without a kill.......sold the last game on eBay. I've grown tired of Ncaa 2011, only so many times I can beat Bammer by 50.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 02:59:06 PM »
I cannot fucking wait for this game.  Picking up my copy tomorrow.  Days of my life will be wasted on this game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 08:28:22 AM »
I like it.  It's different than the others but I like it. 

Time period is around the 60's and they show that through the looks of the online maps.  A lot of them have kind of art deco feel to them.  I also like the monetary system that they have installed in this version.  Have not played one part of the story only online. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 08:42:09 AM »
I like it.  It's different than the others but I like it. 

Time period is around the 60's and they show that through the looks of the online maps.  A lot of them have kind of art deco feel to them.  I also like the monetary system that they have installed in this version.  Have not played one part of the story only online.
I like the story, the first mission is to assassinate Fidel Castro at the Bay of Pigs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 08:45:18 AM »
I like the story, the first mission is to assassinate Fidel Castro at the Bay of Pigs.

One criticism I have is the guns do not have the correct sound.  Minor thing I guess but it is noticeable.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 09:30:12 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 08:46:43 AM »

One thing criticism I have is the guns do not have the correct sound.  Minor thing I guess but it is noticeable.
Not something I noticed last night, I was just Stayin' Alive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 10:31:18 AM »
I have not played any of the story.  Only online...J-dog I didn't see you signed in. 

Question: Any way to make the M-16 full auto rather than 3 round bursts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 10:38:48 AM »
I have not played any of the story.  Only online...J-dog I didn't see you signed in. 

I'll try to look you up tonight.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 10:56:24 AM by Jumbo »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 10:43:08 AM »

No.  Not the first one you get and I did not look to see is they have one further down the list that is full auto.

Do yourself a favor and as soon as you can afford it purchase the perk "ghost" .  You'll be glad you did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 11:09:18 AM »
No.  Not the first one you get and I did not look to see is they have one further down the list that is full auto.

Do yourself a favor and as soon as you can afford it purchase the perk "ghost" .  You'll be glad you did.
already got it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2010, 11:12:33 AM »
already got it

As far as a gun, get to level 14 and get the famas.  That should solve your immediate automatic needs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2010, 11:43:26 AM »
As far as a gun, get to level 14 and get the famas.  That should solve your immediate automatic needs.
Wish we were on the same system.   I looked last nigh but the misses would kill me if I spent that much on another console.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2010, 12:08:52 PM »
Wish we were on the same system.   I looked last nigh but the misses would kill me if I spent that much on another console.

Tell ya what.  If I beat up on Vegas this week, I'll buy it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2010, 01:58:50 PM »
Tell ya what.  If I beat up on Vegas this week, I'll buy it.
You still on the XBox.  I was on all last night playing this shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."