Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You Know Who Needs to Be Called

You Know Who Needs to Be Called
« on: November 05, 2010, 05:00:23 PM »
Wilbon. 

Michael Wilbon LOVES Auburn.  He's stated it numerous times on PTI. 

Also, Wilbon likes Cam Newton, and he's considered pretty damn cool amongst NBA superstars.  Not to mention, Lebron James and Wilbon know each other, and Lebron did Tweet some awesome quotes about Cam Newton. 

Michael Wilbon to save the day?  I hope he gets to talk about all of this on PTI.  I bet we'd all like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: You Know Who Needs to Be Called
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 08:37:35 PM »
I was thinking a call to the drill press hot line. Where is David K Ward when we need him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 08:39:21 PM »
Would the Mafia be too severe?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 08:43:00 PM »
I was thinking a call to the drill press hot line. Where is David K Ward when we need him?

Last time I saw David, he was sitting in the alley between the old Cave 9 building and the new Art and Design school on Magnolia in downtown B'ham.  He was wearing a blanket and a large section of a rug that must have been thrown out of one of the old homes in Forest Park.  He had a Mickey Mouse baseball cap on, and he was wearing thick hunting boots. 

I saw him slouched up against the wall with a broken bottle of boone's farm in his left hand.  Obviously, it was empty of liquid.  There were the remnants of a McDonald's happy meal box next to him.  It looked like he had stuffed the pictures of the cartoon characters on the box into the top of his vestment. 

His right hand was stroking his wiry, grey beard.  He was staring at the wall opposite of him, and when I approached him, I could faintly hear him muttering these words, "Whiskey, tango, foxtrot." 

He repeated them over and over again.  Feeling a sense of pity, I left him five dollars and the stub from the ticket of my last Auburn game.  He gazed directly into my eyes, and they began to tear up.  I thought he was about to say something important, but then he muttered the same three words:

"Whiskey, tango, foxtrot."
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 08:52:53 PM by Townhallsavoy »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 09:07:24 PM »
That dkw epic was great you should publish that.
 :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 10:52:11 PM »
Last time I saw David, he was sitting in the alley between the old Cave 9 building and the new Art and Design school on Magnolia in downtown B'ham.  He was wearing a blanket and a large section of a rug that must have been thrown out of one of the old homes in Forest Park.  He had a Mickey Mouse baseball cap on, and he was wearing thick hunting boots. 

I saw him slouched up against the wall with a broken bottle of boone's farm in his left hand.  Obviously, it was empty of liquid.  There were the remnants of a McDonald's happy meal box next to him.  It looked like he had stuffed the pictures of the cartoon characters on the box into the top of his vestment. 

His right hand was stroking his wiry, grey beard.  He was staring at the wall opposite of him, and when I approached him, I could faintly hear him muttering these words, "Whiskey, tango, foxtrot." 

He repeated them over and over again.  Feeling a sense of pity, I left him five dollars and the stub from the ticket of my last Auburn game.  He gazed directly into my eyes, and they began to tear up.  I thought he was about to say something important, but then he muttered the same three words:

"Whiskey, tango, foxtrot."
...with Tubersville dick in his mouth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 07:47:43 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 07:51:27 PM »
 :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 11:03:50 PM »
This bump was weird. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions