Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

This mornings scrimmage...

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
This mornings scrimmage...
« on: March 13, 2008, 12:11:37 PM »
Apparently Todd bounced back strong. He threw for about 170 and had 3 TD's. His completion percentage was good also. Caudle apparntly looked good today too also throwing for 3 TD's and no interceptions. Burns worked with the first team but didn't have a great day. 1 TD and a pick. The QB's were in the orange jerseys and Franklin thinks that hurts Burns.

Another stud in the making sounds to be Trot. It sounds like Franklin loves this kid and is going to get him in some mismatches this year to take advantage of his size and athletic ability. Franklin really likes this kid and I think Trot likes splitting out wide.

Should be a fun year next year!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: This mornings scrimmage...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 01:36:12 PM »
Um...

Caudle completed 10-of-14 passes for 142 yards and three touchdowns. Burns hit 7-of-19 passes for 122 yards, two touchdowns and an interception.

Just Saying  :p
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 01:36:44 PM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Ogre

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 01:46:11 PM »
From what Franklin said, it hurt Burns not to be able to go 'live' today.  All a defender had to do was touch him and the play was over.  Not his best performance, but I think he'll do better in real game situations.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 02:15:34 PM by Ogre »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 01:54:57 PM »
Um...

Just Saying  :p

I missed a TD...fucking shoot me....I was right on the completion percentage. 36% isn't that productive...

just saying... :big:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 06:02:33 PM »
If Todd is healthy, he is going to be the starter. I haven't been to enough practice to really decide whether I think that is for the best or not...but that is what Franklin is going to do.

just my opinion
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 08:29:33 AM »
If Todd is healthy, he is going to be the starter. I haven't been to enough practice to really decide whether I think that is for the best or not...but that is what Franklin is going to do.

just my opinion
I agree, but I really hope to see a 2 QB system.  Not the kind that rotates every other series, but maybe with Burns in on some of the red zone and other short yardage scenarios and maybe a series or two along the way otherwise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Aubie16

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 09:30:30 AM »
I agree, but I really hope to see a 2 QB system.  Not the kind that rotates every other series, but maybe with Burns in on some of the red zone and other short yardage scenarios and maybe a series or two along the way otherwise.

I'd say that is a strong possibility. Although apparently some others think CTF is just saying all these things about Todd to light a fire under Kodi. They think Kodi will still win the job but Franklin doesn't want to hand it to him.

I'm not seeing it that way...but who knows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 10:07:32 AM »
I'd say that is a strong possibility. Although apparently some others think CTF is just saying all these things about Todd to light a fire under Kodi. They think Kodi will still win the job but Franklin doesn't want to hand it to him.

I'm not seeing it that way...but who knows.

It's a shame we have to deal with two good quarterbacks.  They're both excellent...  by the way, sure sucks that bammer beat us in recruiting this last February though...errrr....uhh.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 10:21:01 AM »
It's a shame we have to deal with two good quarterbacks.  They're both excellent...  by the way, sure sucks that bammer beat us in recruiting this last February though...errrr....uhh.....
Starr Jones could pass circles around those two.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

BAMAPERRY

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 12:28:02 PM »
Considering the only other school who offered Todd was Troy St., looks like trouble for da barn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 12:36:51 PM »
Considering the only other school who offered Todd was Troy St., looks like trouble for da barn.
Considering the massive shit I will need to take this afternoon, I guess I will have to flush three times so it will make it all the way to Tuscaloosa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 01:02:17 PM »

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh texas tech you stupid fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 05:17:08 PM »
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh texas tech you stupid fuck.
Dont bore him with stupid things called facts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 10:41:00 AM »
Dont bore him with stupid things called facts.

Ernest T here is the stupidest bammer on the net, it's not he ignores facts, it's that he just can't comprehend them.
He's to stupid to realize that he's stupid.  :lol:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!