Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Stolen iPhone

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Stolen iPhone
« on: October 25, 2010, 12:35:28 AM »
OK, so I got my iPhone stolen Saturday night.  I did not have any secure data in it, but I did have iTunes, email accounts, etc.

I called AT&T and suspended service.

I changed the password on my email accounts.

I changed my iTunes password.

Any other suggestions?

Fuckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Stolen iPhone
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 07:04:42 AM »
OK, so I got my iPhone stolen Saturday night.  I did not have any secure data in it, but I did have iTunes, email accounts, etc.

Any other suggestions?

Fuckers.

Don't leave your phone sitting on the table unattended in New Orleans while you go grind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 12:01:45 PM »
 :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 02:17:29 PM »

Don't leave your phone sitting on the table unattended in New Orleans while you go grind.
It's only worth $700.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 03:13:21 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 03:33:08 PM »

Any other suggestions?

Fuckers.

Smart phones do not have to be on in order to get a location. Have the popo hunt them down.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 03:33:22 PM »
So, update.

Stupid motherfucker has given out my number to all of his drug dealing homies.  Meanwhile, my IT dept has sent a kill program to the phone and wiped it out, then ported the number over to my new phone.  One of da homies calls and asks for "Billy".  I politely say that Billy is not here, may I take a message?  Even stupider motherfucker gives me his name and two call back numbers.

I called NOPD - dispatch said they would call me back, but I doubt they will.  Doubt they will do anything at all.  But it made me feel better.  I am gonna send a Fuck You text message at some point.

unless someone here knows what to do with cell phone numbers?   :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 03:35:49 PM »
unless someone here knows what to do with cell phone numbers?   :silence:

Slowly raises hand
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 03:45:13 PM »
504-715-0738 OR 504-715-4738 - that is the call back number for Homie #1, James Robertson.

But Homie Robertson called me from 504-458-6384.  Dat number be used by Homie #2, who is heretofor unidentified.

Do yo thang.  Go tell that, motherfucker!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 08:38:13 PM »
It's only worth $700.

The Upper Deck got me on my first night out in Birmingham.  That phone was only 200 at the time though. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 11:13:57 PM »
The Upper Deck got me on my first night out in Birmingham.  That phone was only 200 at the time though.
Wild night, my phone stays in my pocket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 12:43:21 PM »
Hopefully you also suspended the money printing functionality...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 02:29:15 PM »
Hopefully you also suspended the money printing functionality...
I wonder if they let the phone build them an island.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2010, 10:32:09 AM »
Any update? There should be a special unit that covertly hunts down and beats the shit out of thieves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 11:50:42 AM »
Any update? There should be a special unit that covertly hunts down and beats the shit out of thieves.
Oh, honey, it's gone.  And I inadvertantly pissed off the cop that took my report over the phone.  He (the officer) was obviously a black man, as were the two guys that called me.  I hesitated about even mentioning that the two men were black, but when the cop asked me if I was caucasian, I said yes, then mentioned that the two men on the phone were African American.  He got a pissed off tone and asked me if they had identified themselves as African American.  I said no and let it go.  I don't think it makes me racist just because I can identify a black man by his dialect.  But I have a feeling that my report is in the bottom of the river as we speak.

Whatever.  The phone got blown up by my IT geeks, the number got ported over to my new phone, which I got immediately, all my passwords have been changed and life goes on.  Fuck 'em.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions