Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

SEC Officials Suck - Video Evidence...

JR4AU

Re: SEC Officials Suck - Video Evidence...
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2010, 09:57:12 PM »
Ole Miss has Kernels.

Nope, black bars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2010, 10:06:41 PM »
Aren't you an admin or sargeant or something over her now? The rolling eyes icon was the best I could find for sarcasm.Some of yall know me and some of yall I will shoot on site if yall show up at my doorstep trying to sell Mormon Bibles.

Clickitty the "more" tab...and you'll find many more... including this one:

:sarcasm:

Sorry, been over at the Rivals main board watching an Arky meltdown and reading about an official response from y'alls AD about the officiating.

It's some seriously entertaining shit.  Of course, it's the main board, so you have hoards of bammuh wife-beaters doing most of the defending in place of the Arkies that struggle to work a keyboard at times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2010, 10:11:44 PM »
Nice imitation of Chizad and Chopper.   My fucking first post said it..."without the timestamp, they're meaningless".  Fuckstick.  I said "views" in the second post...clear evidence (to a moron looking for any straw to grasp at) that have no clue.  They have views that are timestamped.  BITCH.   
You have sucked misinformation down your craw like a back seat topless chick in a weenie rally at the local HOG weekend.
You perception of the video feeds for review are flawed. I thought the same as you until I learned better. There are some folks here that have learned the same lesson from the Cobra Killer. The inner working are very interesting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2010, 10:27:09 PM »
Yall won this game over and above this call. Do you think this(TD) was a good call? This was 6-7 points in a 20+ point loss. Yeah Arkies are bitching. Wouldn't yall?
Newton and our defense was the difference in this game. He was the guy we had to stop and we didn't do it.
What are yall gonna do if he gets hurt like Mallett did?
He's toting a helluva load. So far so good. He's the best player I've seen on a college football field this year. What do yall have in reserve in his position?
No, I don't think the Fannin TD was a good call, but neither were several of the penalty calls against us that cost us TD's and yes I would be bitching about it.
Newton will not get hurt like Mallet. Newton can bust a move.
Reserve? Trotter, Caudle and Mosley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2010, 10:36:26 PM »
You have sucked misinformation down your craw like a back seat topless chick in a weenie rally at the local HOG weekend.
You perception of the video feeds for review are flawed. I thought the same as you until I learned better. There are some folks here that have learned the same lesson from the Cobra Killer. The inner working are very interesting.

enlighten us replay guru
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2010, 10:42:01 PM »
AWK is a lawya too, and he may sue for false advertising on this thread title (you know he's going to be disappointed)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2010, 10:52:55 PM »
Is Petrino lobbying on our behalf on the not called Push Off by Childs on the TD or the fantom holding call on Ziemba? Or how about the horrible 4th down spot giving Arky a first down and subsequent TD? Just wondering.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

boartitz

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2010, 11:03:36 PM »
Is Petrino lobbying on our behalf on the not called Push Off by Childs on the TD or the fantom holding call on Ziemba? Or how about the horrible 4th down spot giving Arky a first down and subsequent TD? Just wondering.
Petrino ain't lobbying for shit. We're getting ready for Ole Miss.
Jr, sent me a 1K retainer fee and I will discuss this matter in detail with you for $250/hour.  If you are up to snuff we can both write this off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2010, 11:16:20 PM »
Petrino ain't lobbying for shit. We're getting ready for Ole Miss.
Jr, sent me a 1K retainer fee and I will discuss this matter in detail with you for $250/hour.  If you are up to snuff we can both write this off.

"WE're getting ready for Ole Miss"?  You're on the fucking team now?  The coaching staff? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2010, 11:24:29 PM »
"WE're getting ready for Ole Miss"?  You're on the phuking team now?  The coaching staff?
I just can't!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2010, 12:05:43 AM »
"WE're getting ready for Ole Miss"?  You're on the fucking team now?  The coaching staff?
You didn't know that? Need sideline passes? I might be able to swing some for the bwain bweeding side. You'll fit right in. Incognito. You can even wear your blue shirt. Wave a towel over your head and you may be on the highlights. Win, win for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2010, 08:09:31 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2010, 08:27:00 PM »
That video is definitely well produced, and well done.

HOWEVER.

I'm sick of seeing that picture like that proves shit. Does everyone that's claiming it's indisputible evidence that it never was a touchdown know the simple rule that it's not where the ball ends up, but whether or not it broke the plain?

If anything, from that picture, it looks like where the defender punched the ball out of Mario's grasp where his right arm is in the picture. It looks to me like the picture was taken about a second after this happened, and the ball, because it was punched backwards, rolled back behind his forward progress, and even after that, it's only about an inch behind the line. His knee, is farther past the line than that, and the spot where he would have been holding the ball is about a foot forward.

Is there not a live video from that angle? One that a screen shot from a second earlier could be presented?

I know I'm in the minority, even amongst Auburn fans, but I say TD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2010, 08:35:24 PM »

HOWEVER.

I'm sick of seeing that picture like that proves shit. Does everyone that's claiming it's indisputible evidence that it never was a touchdown know the simple rule that it's not where the ball ends up, but whether or not it broke the plain?

If anything, from that picture, it looks like where the defender punched the ball out of Mario's grasp where his right arm is in the picture. It looks to me like the picture was taken about a second after this happened, and the ball, because it was punched backwards, rolled back behind his forward progress, and even after that, it's only about an inch behind the line. His knee, is farther past the line than that, and the spot where he would have been holding the ball is about a foot forward.

Is there not a live video from that angle? One that a screen shot from a second earlier could be presented?

And you and I find some common  ground!  And there most certainly are frames earlier than that, but guess what?  You can't see anything conclusively in them!  It could have just as easily landed on the goal line, and been a fumble.  It only matters where the ball was while in his possession, and if, IF one of those tiny little dimples broke the plane of the front edge of the goal line every so slightly, it's a TD, and a dead ball.  BUT, there's no video angle to prove that didn't happen, and it was ruled a TD on the field.  Lucky break for AU...I think it was a fumble, but really...ONLY GOD knows for sure, and Cam has no reason to dispute what the refs say. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2010, 08:47:12 PM »
And you and I find some common  ground!  And there most certainly are frames earlier than that, but guess what?  You can't see anything conclusively in them!  It could have just as easily landed on the goal line, and been a fumble.  It only matters where the ball was while in his possession, and if, IF one of those tiny little dimples broke the plane of the front edge of the goal line every so slightly, it's a TD, and a dead ball.  BUT, there's no video angle to prove that didn't happen, and it was ruled a TD on the field.  Lucky break for AU...I think it was a fumble, but really...ONLY GOD knows for sure, and Cam has no reason to dispute what the refs say.

Let me start by saying, I only posted the video because I was impressed with the production, not because I think it in proved one side or the other. 

With that said, and we'll simply have to agree to disagree, but I don't think the official screw up was on the replay.  I don't think the replay was conclusive enough to prove one way or the other.  My problem was the fact the side judge who could see the play, did not at any time (that I saw), signal a touchdown.  If the ruling on the field was a fumble, it would have remained a fumble after the review.  So, the only ref in good position to see the play, ruled it a fumble in live action.  Who in the hell decided it was a touchdown BEFORE the review?  I'd like to know what influenced that decision.  There's no way in hell the replay guys were going to touch that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2010, 09:29:03 PM »
Let me start by saying, I only posted the video because I was impressed with the production, not because I think it in proved one side or the other. 

With that said, and we'll simply have to agree to disagree, but I don't think the official screw up was on the replay.  I don't think the replay was conclusive enough to prove one way or the other.  My problem was the fact the side judge who could see the play, did not at any time (that I saw), signal a touchdown.  If the ruling on the field was a fumble, it would have remained a fumble after the review.  So, the only ref in good position to see the play, ruled it a fumble in live action.  Who in the hell decided it was a touchdown BEFORE the review?  I'd like to know what influenced that decision.  There's no way in hell the replay guys were going to touch that.
The ref to rule it a TD was the ref on the far left (looking into the endzone). Honestly, taking my orange and blue glasses off, the ref closet to the action should have the say in this matter. Every ref besides the one mentioned threw a beanbag. The only problem here is that the one that signaled TD has "jurisdiction" in the matter. I am an Auburn fan that says this was a fumble but not an Auburn fan that says this gives the game to Arkansas. This f'n fumble DOES NOT SAY Arkansas wins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2010, 09:36:17 PM »
This is the worst officiating ever, both ways. But I'm not going to fuel the Arky debate. Auburn drove a phukin stake through their hearts  legitimately and decisively when it counted. They aren't coming back.

I don't know what this means, but it can't be good for the other team.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2010, 09:42:57 PM »

HOWEVER.

Like JR said, we actually agree here. That picture proves nothing to anyone with half a brain. As you said, it shows where the ball ended up AFTER he lost it. From the TV Replay, it appeared that the nose of the Football went into the very beginning of where the plain of the goal line was. It happened so fast that it appeared to have came out before it broke the plain. Regardless, bad calls on both sides, no doubt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE