Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Luther Davis Out At Bama

Re: Luther Davis Out At Bama
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 04:27:55 PM »

Hey dip shit... He didn't write that, there for, it wasn't what HE thought. Goddamn Stewie, from all the times I see you on TV, I would have thought you'd be smarter than that.

hey fuck head, I never said I thought that this fucking bamtard wrote this. I did however assume that he was letting this article do his talking and thinking for him. (as usual) thanks for your concern :
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

fred

• Titties and Beer
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2008, 04:42:18 PM »
Okay, you just stood up for BP.  There's something wrong with that....something very WROOOOONG with that.
Finally someone has some fucking sense on here you bunch of douchbags, Roll Tide Bitches!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
RTR Motherfuckers!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2008, 04:45:28 PM »
Finally someone has some fucking sense on here you bunch of douchbags, Roll Tide Bitches!

Hey Ball Hair, don't make me sick Chad on you.  He's been lookin' to kick your ass for a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2008, 05:52:23 PM »
God dammit, I fucking hate this guy.

Now that his fellow bamers have arrived, he rears his ugly head. Couldn't handle the discussions on your own without one of your cousin-uncles backing you up?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2008, 07:27:50 PM »
My dog's name is Fred and he is a spastic idiot.  Must be something in the name.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2008, 07:46:10 PM »
Luther Davis is a Lying, Fat, Piece of Shit.  That's all there is to it, oh yeah and he's Gay.  The whole engaged thing is a cover up....he's actually involved with fred.  I guess Ol $aint $abahr told him that if he quit, he'd have people take his mother's Kitchen out of her house....What's this, "This is just something I’m dealing with that's temporary and I hope it doesn't turn into something long term", BS?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2008, 08:06:35 PM »
Could it be that "starting" job promised him by SaBear never materialized and he is too lazy to work to earn it.  Note to future recruits, be careful what you are promised because it will probably not come to fruition.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2008, 08:16:54 PM »
Could it be that "starting" job promised him by SaBear never materialized and he is too lazy to work to earn it.  Note to future recruits, be careful what you are promised because it will probably not come to fruition.

The problem is that Saban is so used to lying, he does it too well. I'm not even sure Saban can even tell the difference between the truth and a lie actually. I really am convinced he has some actual psychological issues. The recruits buy it all and don't listen to people trying to tell them otherwise.

He will either be driven completely insane by the Alabama boosters, or he will have a fairly talented team that wins 9 games a year on talent alone. I don't think he will ever take them to the mountain top though, because of said issues.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

fred

• Titties and Beer
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2008, 04:34:29 AM »
God dammit, I fucking hate this guy.

Now that his fellow bamers have arrived, he rears his ugly head. Couldn't handle the discussions on your own without one of your cousin-uncles backing you up?
I'm Back again to make you my bitch! You better put your big girl panties on and toughen up. RTR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
RTR Motherfuckers!

BAMAPERRY

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2008, 10:07:13 AM »
You douchebags can't handle the truth!  :doh: The truth is that you've got a suck Freshman QB whose only other offer was from Troy about to win your starting QB battle. Those AgEwe with I.Q.s above 75 pay attention. (If there are any on this board)  :moon:   :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2008, 10:21:45 AM »
I'm willing to bet that if Todd wins our QB battle, he'll put up better numbers than Sarah Jessica Wilson this year. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2008, 10:30:17 AM »
You douchebags can't handle the truth!  :doh: The truth is that you've got a suck Freshman QB whose only other offer was from Troy about to win your starting QB battle. Those AgEwe with I.Q.s above 75 pay attention. (If there are any on this board)  :moon:   :fu:

Uh...he's a Junior.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 10:36:25 AM »

and you have john fucking tyler watts wilson croyle , yet another in a long line of crimson pussy ass quarterbacks that CAN'T BEAT AUBURN. eat that truth motherfucker. I would rather have any one of our QB's than your chock-o-matic interception machine wilson.  You talk about troy recruiting one of our players and at the same time half your fucking roster wouldn't be in the 2 deep at TSU. What a stupid bitch you are.  :rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BAMAPERRY

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 10:37:43 AM »
Uh...he's a Junior.

Even worse. College coaches had an extra 2 years to evaluate the guy and the conclusion was that he STILL sucked!  :s&m:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2008, 11:49:36 AM »
Even worse. College coaches had an extra 2 years to evaluate the guy and the conclusion was that he STILL sucked!  :s&m:

I present to you, King of the morons, pcbammers butthole baby - ol buttplug himself, bammerperry!!!
 got nothing new, same shit different stupid ass bammer.  :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2008, 01:10:16 PM »
Unfortunately, we'll see a lot more of the little sack pimple.  Middle school is out for spring break.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."