Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

More Bull or The Real Thing?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: More Bull or The Real Thing?
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2010, 12:08:06 PM »
My hatred is started to shift towards Joe Schad.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/podcenter/?callsign=ESPNRADIO&autoplay=1&id=5787627

My people to kill list:

1. Thayer Evans
2. Joe Schad
3. Pete Thamel
4. Pat Forde
5. John Bond
6. Kenny Rogers
7. Dan Mullen
8. Urban Meyer
9. Dennis Dodd

Who am I forgetting?

Nick Saban?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2010, 12:08:27 PM »
Chad, is that the interview where he actually used the word "tapes"?
I don't think so. I'm just tired of seeing his face and making this "his case".

When asked "Why now", he says "The reason that the stories are coming out now, is that it was only last month that the NCAA felt that it had sufficient information to pursue a complete and thorough investigation of Cam Newton's recruiting process. So, even though there have been many questions asked in the coaching community and also rumors throughout the sport, leading back to January about why did Cam Newton switch his commitment from Mississippi State to Auburn, and make no mistake, he was at one point committed to Mississippi State and former Florida offensive coordinator Dan Mullen, it was only recently that Cecil Newton turned over those documents to the NCAA."

1) Was he ever committed to MSU? I don't remember that. I remember it being a tight race between the two of us.
2) I thought Cecil handed over the documents back in July? That's what was being reported before.
3) What is this "sufficient information" that came up last month? Cecil's documents? Again, those were turned over in July.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2010, 12:39:02 PM »
My hatred is started to shift towards Joe Schad.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/podcenter/?callsign=ESPNRADIO&autoplay=1&id=5787627

My people to kill list:

1. Thayer Evans
2. Joe Schad
3. Pete Thamel
4. Pat Forde
5. John Bond
6. Kenny Rogers
7. Dan Mullen
8. Urban Meyer
9. Dennis Dodd

Who am I forgetting?

10. Nick Saban
11. The REC
12. Dude from CBS that actually reported and broke the story that Cam had 13 parking violations while at UF
13. Reece Davis
14. Lou Holtz <--- just b/c I can't stand him.

Does that help?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2010, 01:42:50 PM »
My people to kill list:

1. Thayer Evans
2. Joe Schad
3. Pete Thamel
4. Pat Forde
5. John Bond
6. Kenny Rogers
7. Dan Mullen
8. Urban Meyer
9. Dennis Dodd

Who am I forgetting?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2010, 02:13:05 PM »
In answer to the question, the last time I had any dealings or looked into the issue of taping a call, the rule was it is fine as long as one party to the conversation is aware it's being taped.  I think you get into problems where you're recording the communications of others without their knowledge.

Yep. 

And the only time I've ever seen calls recorded was when one party was trying to catch the other doing something wrong or saying something wrong (usually after having some culpability themselves), and usually being baited in some way to make the incriminating statements.  Often seen in divorce cases where one tries to make everything the other says something threatening or to mean something other than what was said.   

There's something fishy to begin with in recording calls between recruiters (coaches) and a recruit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions