Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WHOOOlio to have surgery...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
WHOOOlio to have surgery...
« on: October 11, 2010, 03:13:02 PM »
Broken hand... just saw blurb on ESPN...

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabama receiver Julio Jones broke his hand against South Carolina and his status for the Crimson Tide's game Saturday against Mississippi is uncertain.

Right tackle D.J. Fluker has a groin injury and will miss at least a week.

Coach Nick Saban said Monday that Jones was injured in the first half of Alabama's 35-21 loss at South Carolina and had a plate and screw inserted. The coach says whether Jones can return for Saturday's home game will be based on his pain tolerance.

Jones did not play after the injury. He is leading the team with 32 catches for 440 yards and three touchdowns.

Saban says has a "severe groin injury." Alfred McCullough will probably start at right tackle against the Rebels.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 03:13:42 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: WHOOOlio to have surgery...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 03:16:31 PM »
Damn, that smarts.  How do you have a plate and screws inserted in your hand and consider coming back the next week to catch footballs?  That's some bad shiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 03:17:45 PM »
Saw something about this yesterday on another board and just chalked it up to the daily grind of the rumor mill. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 03:19:21 PM »
Of course he was playing with a broken hand.  McElmo had broken ribs, and Ingram had a hip pointer.  If they was at full strength, theyda beat sackerlina by at least 2 TDs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 03:21:07 PM »
Of course he was playing with a broken hand.  McElmo had broken ribs, and Ingram had a hip pointer.  If they was at full strength, theyda beat sackerlina by at least 2 TDs.

So Ingram has a crooked erection?

I saw one of the Game Day signs in UC that said Ingram has Bieber Fever.

I rotflmao'd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 03:23:14 PM »
So Ingram has a crooked erection?

I saw one of the Game Day signs in UC that said Ingram has Bieber Fever.

I rotflmao'd

I could have sworn I saw a sign on Gameday that said, "Julio dropped my other sign".   Confirm?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 04:00:53 PM »
I heard they didn't want to win anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 04:45:34 PM »
Saw something about this yesterday on another board and just chalked it up to the daily grind of the rumor mill.

If I understood Ceceil Hurt today on F'bomb, the surgery is done, and WhooLeo's hand was in a big cast or wrap when he saw him today. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 05:05:30 PM »
I could have sworn I saw a sign on Gameday that said, "Julio dropped my other sign".   Confirm?
There was. So far, funniest sign of the year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 05:11:13 PM »
If I understood Ceceil Hurt today on F'bomb, the surgery is done, and WhooLeo's hand was in a big cast or wrap when he saw him today.

Yes.  Plate and screws.  That's why I added the article to my post.  i just didn't update the thread title...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 07:12:16 PM »
All that gauze will help soften up those cinder block hands of his.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 07:36:24 PM »
How will he get his hair into his gameday pigtails ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2010, 08:45:18 PM »
How will he get his hair into his gameday pigtails ?

Trent Richardson will help him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 06:49:25 AM »
The latest I read is he will only be out a month. But, that remains to be seen. What this does is provide  a good excuse for the Bammers if things go south for the rest of their season (which I believe they will), including the Iron Bowl. Bammer isn't a championship team, and I really don't believe they deserved the trophy last year. Of course I'm partial and don't believe the turds deserve anything except defeat by Auburn. I abso-fucking-lutely hate them.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 06:51:26 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 07:03:33 AM »
I know it's fun to hate on Alabama but to act as if they are not any good is just orange and blue silly.  Are they as good as they were last year?  Of course they are not but anyone who expects the rest of their season to completely tank is not being very realistic with themselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 07:30:12 AM »
I know it's fun to hate on Alabama but to act as if they are not any good is just orange and blue silly.  Are they as good as they were last year?  Of course they are not but anyone who expects the rest of their season to completely tank is not being very realistic with themselves.

I refuse to be realistic when the rest of the world is so unrealistic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions