Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cocks vs. Cock In The Mouths...

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Cocks vs. Cock In The Mouths...
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2010, 07:22:20 PM »
I guess I don't really get into the oneupmanship some of us are about on this site. What is wrong with disagreement that leads to healthy discussion? Why is a critical opinion of a team considered a personal insult. I don't take this stuff personal. Hell I know Saban abandoned the run from the very beginning and that our defense is a liability. But I'll entertain varying opinion just for the fun of it.
There is nothing wrong with it.  Some people just don't like being put in a sleeper hold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2010, 08:17:27 PM »
Btw, I don't have O&B glasses.  I call it like I see it, Auburn was suppose to be "the first upset of the season" against MSU (I laughed at that and told everyone at work that they need to put their money on AU).  I guess that was O&B glasses talk, because AU should've beat the FUCK outta MSU (3 posessions inside the 30 only to come away with 3 points, fumbling the 2nd half punt, then another fumble on the next drive).

Next week, Clemson..."Upset Special" (again I laughed and told everyone at work to put their money on AU).  And again Auburn beat Clemson (Clemson prepared all summer and the early part of the season for AU).  So, not only did Auburn go down early against a Clemson team that was making this their season defining game, they clawed back and won "Hardest hitting game that I've witnessed" - Luginbill.  Guess my O&B talk is still garbage, correct?

South Carolina up next..."Coach Spurrier's best USC team he's ever had...Marcus Lattimore will run all over Auburn's no tackling Defense".  (yup, I laughed and told everyone at work to put money on Auburn).  So, Auburn beats South Carolina soundly and puts the brakes on Latt, shutting up all the pussies bitching about not being able to tackle.  I guess O&B glasses are still bullshit, right?

SPuat should've been beaten by Arkansas, opening EVERYONE'S EYES that bama is beatable.  I said to Jumbo that I'm not impressed with SPuat and that they'll be beaten by either UF or USCe.  SPuat stomps the shit outta UF, I posted that I still wasn't impressed with bama but that I was more unimpressed with UF (SPuat's offense and defense didn't look good but they still beat the fuck outta UF).  I, along with Herbstreit, called the upset.

Auburn will beat Arkansas.

Ole Miss will catch a crying bammer squad and beat them.

Ohio State will get beat by Wisconsin.

Nebraska will go down by the hands of Texas.

Kentucky's gonna beat Mighty USCe (opening the SEC East back up).

I guess that's just the dumbass fan in me.  Call me whatever the fuck you want, but know this, most of the time I AM CORRECT.  Run an' tell that homeboy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2010, 08:31:23 PM »
The funny thing is that I can actually see all but one of your predictions happening for the week.
I just don't see Tejas coming within 2 TDs of Nebraska.
USCe will be playing with a hangover, and UK will be very hungry for their 1st conference win.
Alabama may still be in shock, and The Ole Miss Rebels Landsharks Hotty Toddys Bears Fightin Ackbars have figgered out how to play some offense in the last few weeks.  Still...that one is a longshot as well, in my eyes.
Wisconsin is solid, and Camp Randall will be jumping.  If tOSU makes it out alive, they will be playing in the MNC game.
IF Auburn can get a consistent pass rush and IF the DBs can stay with a receiver without giving them a 10 yard cushion, then Auburn can win this game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2010, 08:35:35 PM »
You should really have your own show Prowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2010, 08:43:01 PM »
You should really have your own show Prowler.
He should replace Al Del Greco on WJOX's Opening Drive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2010, 09:21:21 PM »
Btw, I don't have O&B glasses.  I call it like I see it, Auburn was suppose to be "the first upset of the season" against MSU (I laughed at that and told everyone at work that they need to put their money on AU).  I guess that was O&B glasses talk, because AU should've beat the FUCK outta MSU (3 posessions inside the 30 only to come away with 3 points, fumbling the 2nd half punt, then another fumble on the next drive).
MSU's final drive ended at the AU 41 yard line with 0:22 left on the clock. You act as if you saw it from miles away that it would be that close of a score, and it would come down to the final minute. It was all part of the plan. You knew it weeks ago, it would be THAT tight. But using the Prowler Formula, AU really did beat MSU by 21 points, because AU would have scored TDs on the 3 possessions they fucked up inside MSU's 30, right? Isn't that how it works?

Next week, Clemson..."Upset Special" (again I laughed and told everyone at work to put their money on AU).  And again Auburn beat Clemson (Clemson prepared all summer and the early part of the season for AU).  So, not only did Auburn go down early against a Clemson team that was making this their season defining game, they clawed back and won "Hardest hitting game that I've witnessed" - Luginbill.  Guess my O&B talk is still garbage, correct?
Again, your Prowler Formula accounts for having to go balls to the walls with a now 2-3 (winless in the ACC) at home. "Ohh, they prepared all summer JUST for this game.....Ohh, they prepared the whole first part of the season for this game too!". You saw it coming a mile away that Clemson would be taking AU to OT in this game. Right.

South Carolina up next..."Coach Spurrier's best USC team he's ever had...Marcus Lattimore will run all over Auburn's no tackling Defense".  (yup, I laughed and told everyone at work to put money on Auburn).  So, Auburn beats South Carolina soundly and puts the brakes on Latt, shutting up all the pussies bitching about not being able to tackle.  I guess O&B glasses are still bullshit, right?
When you pick AU to win every game with no real insight into it, of course you will be right sometimes. For when you aren't, you use the Prowler Formula.

SPuat should've been beaten by Arkansas, opening EVERYONE'S EYES that bama is beatable.  I said to Jumbo that I'm not impressed with SPuat and that they'll be beaten by either UF or USCe.  SPuat stomps the shit outta UF, I posted that I still wasn't impressed with bama but that I was more unimpressed with UF (SPuat's offense and defense didn't look good but they still beat the fuck outta UF).  I, along with Herbstreit, called the upset.
You're always unimpressed with Alabama. You have an obvious double standard. Alabama falls down early against Arky, comes back, wins, and we're shitty. AU has a huge lead on the worst team in the SEC, blows it, has to stave off OT in the final :02, and AU is the best team ever. We get it.

I guess that's just the dumbass fan in me.  Call me whatever the fuck you want, but know this, most of the time I AM CORRECT.  Run an' tell that homeboy.
In your eyes, most of the time you are correct because of the Prowler Formula. You make homeristic predictions most of the time, and if you get them right, you do your victory dance. If you're not right, or not so right, you implement the Prowler Formula. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

jmar

« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2010, 09:39:52 PM »
RWS, I want to thank you for the word homeristic. Damn that was good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2010, 09:42:40 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2010, 09:56:13 PM »
AU has a huge lead on the worst team in the SEC, blows it, has to stave off OT in the final :02, and AU is the best team ever. We get it.

Now wait a tick...while we should have blown out UK, and I was not happy with the penalties or defensive play, Kentucky is far from the worst team in the SEC. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2010, 10:01:54 PM »
Now wait a tick...while we should have blown out UK, and I was not happy with the penalties or defensive play, Kentucky is far from the worst team in the SEC.

You know the drill...

Auburn beats (fill in blank with SEC team) and they're the worst team in the SEC, unless it's bammer, then they're just "down". 

Any SEC team bammer plays is a "typical can beat you any week SEC team".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2010, 10:05:46 PM »
They're tied for last place in the entire SEC. Vanderbilt even has an SEC win (they beat Ole Miss....who beat UK). UK doesn't. Just sayin'.

Maybe my wording of THE WORST team is a bad choice of words, but it's certainly reasonable that they shouldn't have had a snowball's chance against AU. Poor wording, but you get the point.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 10:07:37 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2010, 10:06:33 PM »
It takes time to develop a defense to go along with an HUNH offense. Gus got away with it at Tulsa because they were outscoring their opponents big time.
Frank Broyles said this offense won't work in the SEC.
the Spread or HUNH?

Doesn't matter, either way, it's a fucking stupid statement.

As for developing a defense to go with the HUNH...yeah it needs to be a little different...but it's not completely apples and oranges...solid defense works regardless, and all the trying to alibi for our defensive shortcomings is stupid.  Our secondary sux...end of story. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2010, 10:21:33 PM »
Doesn't matter, either way, it's a phuking stupid statement.

As for developing a defense to go with the HUNH...yeah it needs to be a little different...but it's not completely apples and oranges...solid defense works regardless, and all the trying to alibi for our defensive shortcomings is stupid.  Our secondary sux...end of story.
NO WAIT, what about what Coach Broyles said?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 10:45:13 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #133 on: October 10, 2010, 10:24:54 PM »

Auburn will beat Arkansas.

Ole Miss will catch a crying bammer squad and beat them.

Ohio State will get beat by Wisconsin.

Nebraska will go down by the hands of Texas.

Kentucky's gonna beat Mighty USCe (opening the SEC East back up).

I highlighted the parts that make you look like Tidefans.com poster of the year.  I'm sure you still won't see it, but I can go into greater detail if you'd like.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 10:26:16 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2010, 10:31:57 PM »
NO WAIT, what about what about what Coach Broyles said?

What about it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2010, 10:45:25 PM »
I highlighted the parts that make you look like Tidefans.com poster of the year.  I'm sure you still won't see it, but I can go into greater detail if you'd like.

I think this every time I see him post. Woulda coulda shouldas are for pussies. To structure one side of the argument so much in your team's favor while at the same time doing the exact opposite to the other side of the argument against your rival's favor is asinine and reeks of desperation/obesession. At this point I am a whole lot more concerned about why MY TEAM'S O and D BOTH stalled the entire second half against Kentucky than I am worried about Bama's bad Pass D and lack of a running game yesterday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2010, 10:49:10 PM »
What about it?
Coach Broyles, so it is written in the anals of Razorback history said and I paraphrase: That darn spread won't cut it in the SEC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2010, 11:11:43 PM »
Coach Broyles, so it is written in the anals of Razorback history said and I paraphrase: That darn spread won't cut it in the SEC.

Then count coach Broyles in with all the fucking morons of the bammer ilk that call in to Finebaum saying similarly stupid shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2010, 11:19:02 PM »
Then count coach Broyles in with all the fucking morons of the bammer ilk that call in to Finebaum saying similarly stupid shit.

Screw you. Shane is a very well spoken part of the media.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2010, 12:27:02 AM »
What are you bammers gonna say when Kentucky "The Worst Team In The SEC" beats South Carolina?

How 'bout when the Ole Miss "It's A Trap" Ackbars pilage Tuscaloosa?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs