Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NCAA sends it's Investigators to speak to Two Bammer Players....Julio and Love

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
I'll post this here also, since some of you might not have went back over to the Dark Side to see it.

http://www.al.com/sports/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/sports/1205050514156350.xml&coll=2

Also, I did a Google search on this Top Prospect Program and this was the Only thing, besides the AL.com article, that I could find talking about the Top Prospect Program.

http://tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70178

They're talking about trying to Sue the NCAA before they can talk to Julio and Love....Talk about some funny Shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

BAMAPERRY

I'll post this here also, since some of you might not have went back over to the Dark Side to see it.

http://www.al.com/sports/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/sports/1205050514156350.xml&coll=2

Also, I did a Google search on this Top Prospect Program and this was the Only thing, besides the AL.com article, that I could find talking about the Top Prospect Program.

They're talking about trying to Sue the NCAA before they can talk to Julio and Love....Talk about some funny Shit.

Nothing to see here, move along.  :p
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Now we be talkin' 'bout some funny SHIT.....lol, sup bp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Prowler, you are the saddest dude I can think of. All you ever seem to do is look up Alabama stuff. Your own damn people on AUnation told you that it seemed like a normal thing, but no! You have to try and find something in nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
This is the same Group (Formerly known as the Interceptor Program) that helped in hitting Oklahoma with Major Violations back in the '80s, Fucker.....I'm just sayin', it is what it is....aight.  And, by the way...This is an AUBURN FORUM.....aight, and I haven't seen this ANYWHERE on AUNATION or HERE...so, I felt that it was My Fucking duty as an Auburn Man to post the article And the bammer web site, because those where the Only Two sites that had any mention of the Top Prospect Program.  So, just tuck your little Pachyderm tail between your legs, go back to your Trailer, heat up some Hot Pockets, and watch some Reruns of "Hey Coach" with The Bahr (Or whatever you retards call it).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
I will say that Prowler, you're reaching on this one. This appears to be routine.

However, on the other hand, bammers, I would certainly be trepid if I were you. It has certainly been alleged that St. Nick didn't play by all the rules to get a few of these guys. The truth MAY come out in these interviews.

Doubtful, but I'd still hold my breath if I were you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
That's all I'm saying, but then the bammers come on and say "Nothing to see here"....SSDD, then I had to go and throw in some facts about the "Program".  There might not be anything to it, but it has been stated by numerous people that 'ol $aint $abahr isn't clean as a whistle.  Now, I Seriously doubt he did any illegal recruiting to land Love (being that he has been a bammer fan his whole life and that he's not getting a scholarship, at least not this year, he's paying his way).  But with Julio.....who knows. 

Hell, the NCAA might be trying to get Julio or Love to say something about how Florida recruited them or how Julio was recruited by Oklahomo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BAMAPERRY

Why can't you barntards just admit that Saban is the best recruiter in the country and Tuberville has been living on easy street since 2000? Bama is spiraling upward, da barn spiraling downward. Every rational person can see that. Why can't you?  :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

Why can't you barntards just admit that Saban is the best recruiter in the country and Tuberville has been living on easy street since 2000? Bama is spiraling upward, da barn spiraling downward. Every rational person can see that. Why can't you?  :fu:

I love it!  "Every rational person can see that."

If I wanted to create a user name and pose as a typical bammer redneck, I could not do a better job than BAMAPERRY is doing right now.  This stuff is pure gold.

So, BP - What are your expectations for Bama next season?  14-0, SEC Championship and a MNC? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Another highly enlightening, information-packed post from FaggotPerry.  Dude, you better get out of the computer lab and back to class before the teacher realizes you've been gone "To the Bathroom" a little too long.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
I love it!  "Every rational person can see that."

If I wanted to create a user name and pose as a typical bammer redneck, I could not do a better job than BAMAPERRY is doing right now.  This stuff is pure gold.

So, BP - What are your expectations for Bama next season?  14-0, SEC Championship and a MNC? 

Well, Wink, let's go to the schedule:

Aug 30 - Clemson (neutral site)

Sep 6 - Tulane

Sep 13 - Western Ky

Sep 20 - @ Arky

Sep 27 - @ Georgia

Oct 4 - Kentucky

Oct 11 - Open

Oct 18 - Ole Miss

Oct 25 - @ Tennessee

Nov 1 - Arky St.

Nov 8 - @ LSU

Nov 15 - Miss St.

Nov 22 - Open

Nov 29 - Auburn

Looks like losses to Clemson, Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, Miss St (3 in a row!) and Auburn

5-7.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
That looks like a reasonable assessment there Wes.  Although, Tulane has picked it up lately.  Certainly not a gimme for the team that lost to Louisiana Monroe.  Those La. teams are tough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
That looks like a reasonable assessment there Wes.  Although, Tulane has picked it up lately.  Certainly not a gimme for the team that lost to Louisiana Monroe.  Those La. teams are tough.

I gave Bama the benefit of the doubt there since Tulane lost Forte.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

+1  :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about

who is "they"? or is this just something else you've made up on this issue? i didn't see you say anything about it on AUN, so maybe it was just juicier saying it here? again, you are really really REALLY stretching to make this into a big deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
The "They" are the boobs on Tidefans....for which Prowler provided a link.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
who is "they"? or is this just something else you've made up on this issue? i didn't see you say anything about it on AUN, so maybe it was just juicier saying it here? again, you are really really REALLY stretching to make this into a big deal.
Okay, bammerfag....Read (you can do that by yourself, right?) post #10, post #17, post #19...Just read the Damn thing...I know there's more, and No I'm not really Trying to make this into a Big Deal....I'm just letting my fellow Auburn Brothers know this, since I didn't see it posted here or at Aunation, so WE can have more things to Laugh at you all about.

Post #10
Can we as fans (and alums) bring a lawsuit against the ncaa for something? This is getting old very fast. It has already been proven in court that the ncaa lied or made false statements against Bama.

Post #17
Techically I'm sure we could, but realistically it would be tossed in about two seconds. Those of us who are boosters and buy season tickets and donate money theoretically have a vested interest in the wellfare of the program but I just don't seem to think a judge would see us as a truly INTERESTED party to any litigation that involved the protection of the football department. Of course, those of us who are also citizens of the state of Alabama and our taxes pay the salaries of the employees absolutely have a vested interest in all things regarding the university; but again, a court would say that we allow our governor to appoint members of to the board of trustees and they are supposed to be paying a President to handle the affairs of the university on "our" behalf. We are treated as quasi-stock holders who have given our proxy to someone else.

Again, I think that we could if pushed come up with something that would be allowed to move forward but I just think it would be horrendously costly because this would end up being a supreme court battle in my mind and when all is said and done we'd lose.

Post #19
It maybe expensive, but I am willing to donate money to the cause.... anything that would stop the ncaa from spreading lies....

Also, hasn't it been proven, by Swanks under oath testimony, that the ncaa lied to and about Bama? There is prior history......

I say slap a lawsuit aginst the ncaa, in case ANYTHING they do is suspicious..... that way, the ncaa knows that they WILL be pulled into court for any minor infraction.........

By the way, if this happened, and it ended up going to the Supreme Court, and we lost, big deal..... it would stop the ncaa from lying and would also cost them......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now Prowler, you know RWS and the other bammers are just going to say that these are just Aubs "posing" in an effort to infiltrate the system...you know....  plot by the man to bring down my people stuff...err...uhhh......

:pee:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

what a freaking moron you are, bamma certainly looked like they were spiraling  last season, but it wasn't up. Oh shit, sorry I forgot you won the cruitin national champeenship trophy didn't you. stupidest fucking bamtard alive, you make ol PCbamtard look like a rhodes scholar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!