Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You see Larry?

Token

You see Larry?
« on: September 29, 2010, 09:27:23 PM »
http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-rutgers-students,0,1436134.story
2 Rutgers Freshmen Charged For Secretly Making Sex Tape Of Another Student, Who Then Committed Suicide

NEW JERSEY (WPIX) —
NYPD harbor units have recovered the body of an individual believed to be Tyler Clementi, the Rutgers freshman who jumped to his death after two other students secretly filmed him during a sexual encounter with another man, PIX 11 News has learned.

This is what happens when you fuck a man in the ass.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 09:28:41 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

Re: You see Larry?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 09:29:48 PM »
Also, someone should probably go by and check on Patrick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 07:22:05 AM »
This is what happens when you fuck a man in the ass.

Wonder if they peed on his rug as well?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 08:58:14 PM »
My $0.02:

While what happened to this kid is obviously sad, people acting like the guy who took the video is a cold-blooded murderous monster, is a bit far.

Hindsight is 20/20. The dude came home to see his roommate hooking up with a dude. I can see where he saw the opportunity to make light of that on his Twitter.

I can see how it's probably not awesome for the "victim", but to commit suicide over it? How about just come out of the closet. Own it, Sparky.

There are approximately 1,000 weirdos getting made fun of on the internet per day. As Token mentioned, see Patrick. Because this guy handles the humiliation by killing himself, this makes the original act inexcusable?

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I feel worse for the guy that took the video, than the guy that killed himself over it. I don't think the guy did it with serious malicious intent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 09:44:02 PM »
My $0.02:

While what happened to this kid is obviously sad, people acting like the guy who took the video is a cold-blooded murderous monster, is a bit far.

Hindsight is 20/20. The dude came home to see his roommate hooking up with a dude. I can see where he saw the opportunity to make light of that on his Twitter.

I can see how it's probably not awesome for the "victim", but to commit suicide over it? How about just come out of the closet. Own it, Sparky.

There are approximately 1,000 weirdos getting made fun of on the internet per day. As Token mentioned, see Patrick. Because this guy handles the humiliation by killing himself, this makes the original act inexcusable?

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I feel worse for the guy that took the video, than the guy that killed himself over it. I don't think the guy did it with serious malicious intent.

I don't feel bad for any adult (yeah, I consider this guy an adult) who takes their own life.  I personally see nothing wrong with homosexuals.  Nothing.  If I were a homosexual, everyone I know would also know.  We are who we are.  For the most part, we can't change it.  Don't give me any bullshit about "people choose to be gay".  No they don't.  The same way I am highly attracted to blue eyed brunettes, they are attracted to big swinging cocks.  I have my attractions, they have theirs.  And there's no sense in arguing, because I'm going to dismiss the opinion as ignorant.

With that said, I don't buy into the theory that he killed himself because society made him feel ashamed.  Bullshit.  If he felt ashamed of himself, then he was a pussy who probably didn't deserve something as wonderful as life.  I won't argue that society makes it hard to be a homosexual.  We do.  But we don't make it any harder for gays than we do ugly people.  For instance, the toothless wonder singing sweet home Alabama?  She might really be the ugliest person I've ever seen.  And she can't sing worth a fuck.  But she does it anyway, because she likes it.  For that, I applaud that fat bitch.  Because she knows people are laughing at her, but she's continuing on her merry way doing what makes her happy.  Fuck everyone else.

This kid is a pussy, and so are the people with the pitch forks.  Same as the kids killing themselves after being bullied.  They are pussies.  It sucks that they killed themselves, but if they can't handle a little friendly (or unfriendly) banter, how are they ever going to be able to handle life? 

We only get once chance to live (not you bottomfeeder, you can still be a water oak in your next life after the aliens abduct and murder you), and if we aren't enjoying ourselves to the fullest capacity because of what others might think of us, then we are wasting our lives. 

If you like beer?  Get hammered.  If you like sex?  Don't get married.  If you like singing?  Hit the youtubes.  And if you like smoking cock?  Get a cum stain tatoo on your chin with your lovers initials.  And stop worrying about what everyone else will think.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 09:45:23 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 07:07:24 AM »
I don't feel bad for any adult (yeah, I consider this guy an adult) who takes their own life.  I personally see nothing wrong with homosexuals.  Nothing.  If I were a homosexual, everyone I know would also know.  We are who we are.  For the most part, we can't change it.  Don't give me any bullshit about "people choose to be gay".  No they don't.  The same way I am highly attracted to blue eyed brunettes, they are attracted to big swinging cocks.  I have my attractions, they have theirs.  And there's no sense in arguing, because I'm going to dismiss the opinion as ignorant.

With that said, I don't buy into the theory that he killed himself because society made him feel ashamed.  Bullshit.  If he felt ashamed of himself, then he was a pussy who probably didn't deserve something as wonderful as life.  I won't argue that society makes it hard to be a homosexual.  We do.  But we don't make it any harder for gays than we do ugly people.  For instance, the toothless wonder singing sweet home Alabama?  She might really be the ugliest person I've ever seen.  And she can't sing worth a fuck.  But she does it anyway, because she likes it.  For that, I applaud that fat bitch.  Because she knows people are laughing at her, but she's continuing on her merry way doing what makes her happy.  Fuck everyone else.

This kid is a pussy, and so are the people with the pitch forks.  Same as the kids killing themselves after being bullied.  They are pussies.  It sucks that they killed themselves, but if they can't handle a little friendly (or unfriendly) banter, how are they ever going to be able to handle life? 

We only get once chance to live (not you bottomfeeder, you can still be a water oak in your next life after the aliens abduct and murder you), and if we aren't enjoying ourselves to the fullest capacity because of what others might think of us, then we are wasting our lives. 

If you like beer?  Get hammered.  If you like sex?  Don't get married.  If you like singing?  Hit the youtubes.  And if you like smoking cock?  Get a cum stain tatoo on your chin with your lovers initials.  And stop worrying about what everyone else will think.
this. All of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 07:18:22 AM »

Slow Clap!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 09:26:12 AM »

:thumsup: :thumsup: that gets 2
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2010, 09:37:07 AM »

You're gay?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 09:40:29 AM »
You're gay?

Just because he has a cum stain tattoo on his chin with his lovers initials does not make him ghey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 10:24:17 AM »
Just because he has a cum stain tattoo on his chin with his lovers initials does not make him ghey.

He's only gay if they touched balls or fell in love.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2010, 10:26:00 AM »

They fell in love though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2010, 11:52:31 AM »
They fell in love though.

Missed that, then yeah, he's gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

JR4AU

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2010, 01:49:47 PM »

All true, BUT it's the world we live in today to blame the roommate.  While it may or may not have been a joke, or funny, or whatever...the roomie thought it would be funny, but I damn well bet if the tables were turned, and he and hit gf wound up knockin' boots on youtube, he'd be pizzed, and want something done.  Fact is, it was a shitty thing to do...but he didn't kill the kid...the kid did himself in.  He'd have done himself and homos proud if he'd just waited on roomie to get home, and bashed his fucking skull in with a bat, then forced his roomie's gf to suck his shit stained cock while he pretended it was a dude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2010, 02:20:34 PM »
All true, BUT it's the world we live in today to blame the roommate.  While it may or may not have been a joke, or funny, or whatever...the roomie thought it would be funny, but I damn well bet if the tables were turned, and he and hit gf wound up knockin' boots on youtube, he'd be pizzed, and want something done.  Fact is, it was a shitty thing to do...but he didn't kill the kid...the kid did himself in.  He'd have done himself and homos proud if he'd just waited on roomie to get home, and bashed his fucking skull in with a bat, then forced his roomie's gf to suck his shit stained cock while he pretended it was a dude.

I'd watch that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2010, 02:26:39 PM »
I'd watch that.

I'd watch you, watch that.  I'd probably rub one out too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2010, 02:30:43 PM »
I <3 this place! I was going to feel bad thinking I would be the only sick fucker that would watch that. 
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 02:31:47 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2010, 02:40:55 PM »
I <3 this place! I was going to feel bad thinking I would be the only sick fucker that would watch that.
Token I were joking just to see who would say that....you are a sick fucker!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2010, 02:49:52 PM »
I'd watch that.

Guess I should have added that I wouldn't recommend that from a legal standpoint...just sayin'.   Then again, I don't recommend suicide either. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2010, 03:13:02 PM »
Token I were joking just to see who would say that....you are a sick phuker!

Uh..... I meant to add this  :sarcasm: .........unless I didn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions