Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fuck Arkansas

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Fuck Arkansas
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2010, 08:59:11 PM »
Something else I found amusing, while we're talking about being used to losing.....

I noticed in a few interviews how Petrino and Mallett have stated that they think the big problem with the '09 game was the hawgs didn't think they could win going into it, but now they have confidence. Correct me if I'm wrong, but was this not EXACTLY what they said in '09 when talking about losing the '08 game so badly? It's like they read off of the script from last year or something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

boartitz

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2010, 10:10:10 PM »
Something else I found amusing, while we're talking about being used to losing.....

I noticed in a few interviews how Petrino and Mallett have stated that they think the big problem with the '09 game was the hawgs didn't think they could win going into it, but now they have confidence. Correct me if I'm wrong, but was this not EXACTLY what they said in '09 when talking about losing the '08 game so badly? It's like they read off of the script from last year or something.
You're wrong. We knew we were gonna lose in '08 for a fact.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2010, 09:03:50 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2010, 02:01:54 PM »
Haha at this Haiku...

When Hogs beat the Tide,
Bama fans will go postal,
Please don't kill your kids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2010, 02:23:29 PM »
Haha at this Haiku...

I thought this response was great in the "Greetings from Tuscaloosa" thread.
Welcome to the board. I'm an ordained minister. Just spoke to the good Lord Hisself.

He wanted me to tell you that you're a disgrace to the South. That He spoke to Bear Bryant and that the Bear hates you too.

Oh. Shit. Wait.

Couldn't have been Jesus I was talking too. Bear Bryant is roasting in hell. 

Satan says fuck off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2010, 09:50:13 PM »
Seriously?

http://blogs.nwaonline.com/slophouse/2010/09/hogs-will-run-out-of-snout/

Hogs Will Run Out of Snout
September 24, 2010 |  by Matt Jones
Arkansas will enter the field a little differently tomorrow than in the past.

Gone are the days of the inflatable razorback, which has been a staple at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium since 2003. Beginning Saturday, the Razorbacks will run through a smoking snout. That’s right, a snout.

Earlier this week some of us saw a structure being built in the south endzone but weren’t sure what to make of it. As it turns out it is the new snout the Razorbacks will run through. Thanks to a friend of a friend, we were able to get a picture here at the Slophouse.

So what do you think of this new addition to the stadium? Let us know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

boartitz

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2010, 12:28:05 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2010, 12:46:51 AM »
Wait until you see the end of the hog that Bama gets to run out of. :)

I know, I know...is it a sphincter?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2010, 02:26:26 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2010, 09:16:03 AM »

Oh good gosh, not this video again. Just the still image gives me the creeps.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2010, 04:39:53 PM »
Please, Mr. Petrino.  3 helpings of crow is enough.  You can stop piling it on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2010, 05:11:29 PM »
Please, Mr. Petrino.  3 helpings of crow is enough.  You can stop piling it on.
No shit. I still don't take back anything I previously said about Arkansas. We're playing like total shit, and they're playing above their heads. If they win, I will be thoroughly embarassed. Not because I will have to eat crow, though.

I still think Alabama by 21+. Alabama is about to be settled down, and pissed off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2010, 05:40:23 PM »
No shit. I still don't take back anything I previously said about Arkansas. We're playing like total shit, and they're playing above their heads. If they win, I will be thoroughly embarassed. Not because I will have to eat crow, though.

I still think Alabama by 21+. Alabama is about to be settled down, and pissed off.

They may still win, but clearly this isn't merely a case of Ark just coming out fired up.  They're playing lights out, and have no plans on quitting, or rolling over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

Re: phuk Arkansas
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2010, 05:47:19 PM »
Bama not getting 6 or 7 yards on 1st down but can still win with running game if they can pull 2 or 3 stops.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2010, 06:09:11 PM »

You are so fucking typical...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

Re: phuk Arkansas
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2010, 06:16:49 PM »
You are so phuking typical...
Being outplayed? YES but Bama taking short stuff away .
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2010, 06:26:30 PM »
You are so fucking typical...

Bammer never gets beat, the only lose.  I must be watching a different game.  Ark. has played solid Def all day.  That is where I thought bammer would bea them, by keeping Mallet on the sideline.  They haven't, and Mallet has executed a very nice game plan by Petrino.  Gonna see if bammer can impose there will here or not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 07:21:20 PM by AUJarhead »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2010, 07:20:41 PM »
Fuck Ryan Mallett. He is without a doubt the most overrated, overhyped, over grown meathead to ever play the game. The hogs will be better without him next year.

He single handedly lost the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2010, 08:39:07 PM »
Bammer never gets beat, the only lose.  I must be watching a different game.  Ark. has played solid Def all day.  That is where I thought bammer would bea them, by keeping Mallet on the sideline.  They haven't, and Mallet has executed a very nice game plan by Petrino.  Gonna see if bammer can impose there will here or not.
Arky's DL was alot better than I expected. Other than that, pretty much the same as last season. Overall, are they improved over last year? Slightly. Not enough to make that game look as difficult as it did. That's not saying that they didn't play one hell of a game; they most certainly did, and I think they had a good gameplan as well. But that was probably the best they will play all season. I'm sorry, but after watching them some against UGA last week, it shouldn't have been that close. We played like shit, and somebody's gonna take our fuckin lunch money eventually if we pull that whole no-show crap in the first half again. It didn't help that Arkansas was amped up and playing like madmen, either.

The key was getting pressure on Mallett. If he wants to get some big money in the NFL, he is going to have to learn to make good decisions under pressure. I know that no QB is perfect in such a situation, but he will have to improve on that. When he can stand tall in the pocket? Scary accurate. If Arkansas had a running game, they would have one hell of an offense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions