Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Classic Vinyl

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Classic Vinyl
« on: September 20, 2010, 10:27:10 AM »
So, for his birthday this weekend, I bought Carl a vinyl to .wav converter.  Looks like a record player but copies all songs into .wav format to preserve the sound quality, i guess.  Anyway, I had no idea the man had so MUCH classic vinyl.  Everything from Zepplin to Dylan to John Prine... The Kinks... Talking Heads (his fav)... ZZ Top... Pink Floyd... Foghat (tons of it, who knew they were so prolific)... Zappa... Zevon... and a lot I can't remember right now.

They are in pristine condition - no scratches, still in original jackets and stuff - so the sound quality is great.

Anyway, I am offering to share if anyone wants...

I also could use a recommendation for a good .wav to mp3 converter.  Not being able to tag the .wav with artist and album is a pain in the ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Classic Vinyl
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 10:57:33 AM »
I also could use a recommendation for a good .wav to mp3 converter.  Not being able to tag the .wav with artist and album is a pain in the ass.

I use this for all my music and movies.

http://www.pcfreetime.com/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 01:59:02 PM »
It's called iTunes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 03:21:02 PM »
It's called iTunes.
Smarty pants - I get that. 

But we share music between two computers and three music players - it helps to have all the tags in place on the file...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions