Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Those of y'all in relationships...

Token

Re: Those of y'all in relationships...
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2010, 10:23:04 AM »
The first problem I see here is that you are letting her wear shoes.

If the kitchen floors are clean, no shoes are required. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2010, 10:24:32 AM »
If the kitchen floors are clean, no shoes are required.

Well she should be spending enough time on her knees to ensure they are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Token

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2010, 10:26:23 AM »
And if you marry the cute girl from the poor abusive family, her standards for you won't be that high.  Neither will her family's. 

So, if some asshole cuts you off on your drive home, you can slap the taste out of her mouth as soon as you walk in the door and she won't call the cops.  Hell, if you slap her less than 5 times a month, you'll probably get a hummer as a reward for being such a great husband. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2010, 10:45:59 AM »
My wife was trying to covince me that she wasn't that bad, b/c in her words:   I told her that was great and I appreciate that she bargain shops, but must she by the whole damned store?  Jesus de Christo, how many pairs of shoes can one person own?

My wife's favorite saying after a shopping trip: "Guess how much I saved!"  No matter how many times I try to explain it to her, she just doesn't get that just because something has a $400 price tag on it, that doesn't mean it's really worth $400.  And if it's marked down to $29, then it's probably actually worth $19.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2010, 10:50:24 AM »
Jesus de Christo, how many pairs of shoes can one person own?
How big does your tv need to be?  How many speakers do you need to have the ultimate surround sound?

Women like shoes.  Men like electronics.  If this is the biggest fight you have, then you are lucky.  Get over the shoe thing.  It's a stupid argument - we can buy a hundred pairs of shoes for what one 58 inch tv costs.  It all evens out in the end.  Unless you are on the verge of bankruptcy, let it the fuck go.  Argue about something important, like putting the motherfucking toilet seat down...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2010, 10:53:52 AM »
How big does your tv need to be?  How many speakers do you need to have the ultimate surround sound?

Women like shoes.  Men like electronics.  If this is the biggest fight you have, then you are lucky.  Get over the shoe thing.  It's a stupid argument - we can buy a hundred pairs of shoes for what one 58 inch tv costs.  It all evens out in the end.  Unless you are on the verge of bankruptcy, let it the fuck go.  Argue about something important, like putting the motherfucking toilet seat down...

What she said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2010, 10:56:52 AM »

Women like shoes.  Men like electronics.  If this is the biggest fight you have, then you are lucky.  Get over the shoe thing.  It's a stupid argument - we can buy a hundred pairs of shoes for what one 58 inch tv costs.  It all evens out in the end.  Unless you are on the verge of bankruptcy, let it the fuck go.  Argue about something important,
like putting the motherfucking toilet seat down. up..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2010, 11:00:59 AM »

This guy knows.

Women need it down, so they should put it down.

I need it up, so I always pick it up.

Ain't that Gloria Steinem some kind of bitch for pushing this whole equality bit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2010, 11:03:12 AM »
Well she should be spending enough time on her knees to ensure they are.

What you guys will never understand..pretty .new shoes? They put you in the mood to spend some time on your knees.

But by all means...keep fucking it up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2010, 11:04:33 AM »
What you guys will never understand..pretty .new shoes? They put you in the mood to spend some time on your knees.

But by all means...keep fucking it up.

What ya'll don't understand is I'll just move on to the next one.

Don't hate on me because I want the toilet seat up so I can see when you need to clean it.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 11:05:39 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2010, 11:06:06 AM »
All kidding aside.  Am I the only person here who has a wife who makes a shit ton more than they do?  I must be, because if I ever say anything about how much she spends on a shopping trip, I'm reminded of exactly where I fall in the pecking order. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2010, 11:07:13 AM »
All kidding aside.  Am I the only person here who has a wife who makes a shit ton more than they do?  I must be, because if I ever say anything about how much she spends on a shopping trip, I'm reminded of exactly where I fall in the pecking order.
Don't you miss the 1950's?  This is bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2010, 11:09:01 AM »
Only if she could argue that point.  She pushed as hard as I did for the new TV and surround sound. In her words just the other day:
I don't know how I watched TV, before we had Hi-Def and a DVR
Toilet seat down shouldn't be an argument if you have separate bathrooms.  I have mine and she has hers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2010, 11:09:30 AM »
What ya'll don't understand is I'll just move on to the next one.

Don't hate on me because I want the toilet seat up so I can see when you need to clean it.

No hate, sugar. But maybe you should spend more time looking to improve your aim.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2010, 11:09:47 AM »
All kidding aside.  Am I the only person here who has a wife who makes a poop ton more than they do?  I must be, because if I ever say anything about how much she spends on a shopping trip, I'm reminded of exactly where I fall in the pecking order.

Snaggle?  Is that you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2010, 11:10:38 AM »
No hate, sugar. But maybe you should spend more time looking to improve your aim.

Once again.  Not anything I am concerned about. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2010, 11:11:29 AM »
Snaggle?  Is that you?

I haven't been grounded from the internet yet. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2010, 11:14:07 AM »
I haven't been grounded from the internet yet.
zing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2010, 11:16:00 AM »
I heard that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."