Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Why Can't I Land A Gig Like This?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Why Can't I Land A Gig Like This?
« on: September 08, 2010, 03:59:24 PM »
Dude filed a suit because Brit showed him her hoo-hah's and her yum-yums?  Dumbass.

Britney Spears' Ex-Bodyguard Alleges Sexual Harassment, Child Abuse

Published September 08, 2010
| TMZ
  Print  Email  Share  Comments (34)  Text Size   

X17Online.com

Aug. 16, 2009: Britney Spears relaxes poolside with her boys at a pool in Marina Del Rey.
A bodyguard who claims to have been sexually harassed by Britney Spears is filing a lawsuit Wednesday claiming Britney repeatedly exposed herself to him and abused her children.

According to the suit, a copy of which TMZ has obtained, Fernando Flores claims Britney made "repeated unwanted sexual advances" toward him by exposing herself in front of him in her home.

Flores alleges, on one occasion -- in a scene right out of "Legally Blonde" --  "She was wearing a white lace, see-through dress. She walked over close by [Flores], intentionally dropped her cigarette lighter on the floor, bent over to retrieve it and thereby exposed her uncovered genitals to [Flores]." 

The lawsuit goes on, "The incident caused [Flores] shock and disgust."

The suit then goes on to describe another alleged instance where Britney summoned Flores to her room, where she was standing naked. The suit claims, "After an awkward silence during which [Britney] just stood naked before [Flores], [Flores] asked Spears if she needed anything.  After some hesitation, Spears asked [Flores] to get her two bottles of 7 Up."

Spears shows off her toned bod and hangs out with the little 'uns.

While some celebs try to smile and look pretty for the camera, Britney shows us all her dimensions.

YOU MIGHT ALSO BE
 INTERESTED IN
3 steps to take when disposing of your computerTen Worst Places to Live7 Steps to Becoming a One-Income FamilyHeavy in dollars, China warns of depreciationRepublican Leader Calls for 2-Year Freeze on Tax RatesOne time after allegedly exposing herself, the suit claims Britney said, "You know you liked it."

And the suit says, "In addition to exposing herself to [Flores], Spears engaged in numerous sex acts in front of [Flores]."

And there is a more serious allegation. The suit claims on one occasion Britney allegedly demanded Flores' belt, then walked in the house and allegedly twice "savagely hit the small child [Preston]" with the belt.

And the suit claims on another occasion Britney fed both kids crabmeat even though she knew they had serious fish allergies.

The suit claims both kids started vomiting and Spears allegedly prevented anyone from seeking medical help, allegedly telling them, "Mind your own f**king business!"

The suit will be filed this afternoon in L.A. County Superior Court.

No immediate comment from Britney's camp.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Why Can't I Land A Gig Like This?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 04:17:18 PM »
Flores alleges, on one occasion -- in a scene right out of "Legally Blonde" --  "She was wearing a white lace, see-through dress. She walked over close by [Flores], intentionally dropped her cigarette lighter on the floor, bent over to retrieve it and thereby exposed her uncovered genitals to [Flores]." 

The lawsuit goes on, "The incident caused [Flores] shock and disgust."

:fag:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Why Can't I Land A Gig Like This?
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 05:57:14 PM »
Seeing Brit's nasty hoo ha would make me feel shock and disgust...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions