Gamblers????

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Gamblers????
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2010, 09:43:48 AM »
So did this sink your entire account?

This week I am not seeing a lot. 

FSU -7
ULM +35 (if I ever put money on AU games)
NC State +3.5 (this may well be the best one I see this week.  I think they win this outright)

NC State made me their bitch this week after leading for the entire game they folded up camp in the last 5 minutes.

FSU eased the pain but I had a hell of a lot more confidence (money) on NCS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2010, 09:55:24 AM »
    and Florida at -8.  They may not beat 'bama, but I think  they keep it close.

Hope you didn't bet the house Scotty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2010, 08:32:54 AM »
Hope you didn't bet the house Scotty.

Yeah, that one kind of hurt.  But I also had the Ore-Stan total, so I mostly just treaded water for the week.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2010, 01:40:07 PM »
AU -6
TN +11.5
Ark -6

I like the Auburn the best by far but I don't bet on da boys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2010, 12:35:16 PM »
AU -6
TN +11.5
Ark -6

I know what you mean, I am thinking about violating my rule on betting on the Hogs.  I just don't see what everyone likes so much about aTm.  The line opened at 8 and has moved down to 5 1/2 now.  We killed them last year, and I know they are better but the hogs are better as well.  Makes me think I am missing something.
     I also don't understand the Auburn line.  Kentucky lost to Ole Miss last week and got killed by Fla the week before.  What do bettors see that makes them think Kentucky will stay within 2 touchdowns, much less one?
  Might have to go with the Parlay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2010, 02:03:10 PM »
I just gotta believe that if you like free money you are jumping all over the AU, the Ark, or both.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2010, 02:22:49 PM »
I just gotta believe that if you like free money you are jumping all over the AU, the Ark, or both.
I like free money...got any?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2010, 02:30:54 PM »
I like free money...got any?

I just gave you two triple diamond lock picks for nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2010, 07:46:41 PM »
     I know what you mean, I am thinking about violating my rule on betting on the Hogs.  I just don't see what everyone likes so much about aTm. 

Their QB is legit.  The rest of the team is fair to middling.

Sounds alot like Arkansas, though the Hogs have a better group of WRs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2010, 12:03:12 AM »

Hmmm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2010, 12:11:36 AM »
AU -6
TN +11.5
Ark -6

This is why I am not a gambling man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2010, 08:34:21 AM »
Luckily I am smart enough to not bet on our boys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions