Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gamblers????

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Gamblers????
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 01:49:51 PM »
You have to sign up for the season to get the locks of the week.

Yeah the quadruple diamond locks aren't free.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 02:07:48 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 02:17:43 PM »
http://beta.adamwins.com/
All I do Is Win. :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2010, 12:11:55 PM »
http://beta.adamwins.com/
All I do Is Win. :thumsup:
You bought that for the battle of the crown didn't you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2010, 01:21:17 PM »
You bought that for the battle of the crown didn't you.
That's how I finish last every year!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2010, 01:29:44 PM »
Token y'all gonna cover the 11.5 spread I got?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2010, 01:32:04 PM »
Token y'all gonna cover the 11.5 spread I got?

NEVER bet on a Bama game.  They will fuck you every time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2010, 01:34:44 PM »
Unless bama just completely sleeps through it I think that is a good bet as well.  PSU has a true freshman QB who has never been on the road.  West Vance is a hell of a place to make your road debut!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2010, 01:41:50 PM »
NEVER bet on a Bama game.  They will fuck you every time.
It is on my sheet ...no choice.  I think bama wins, something gives me a closer than the experts think type of game though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2010, 05:17:52 PM »
     Wow was I wrong.  Just looked and the line on Auburn is down to -1.  I thought for sure it would move the other way, now I feel silly for jumping on it at 2.  I just find it amazing that  there are that many people willing to bet on Miss St.  this seems like easy money to me.  It almost has me worried that I missed something. 
     It will be interesting to see how Miss St. looks tonight.  Memphis is playing E. Carolina Sat and the line is at 13 1/2.  I'm inclined to bet on E Carolina, but if Miss St. looks good against Auburn I may change my mind.  On the other hand, if Auburn rolls Miss. St, the line may move quickly, and I don't want to give up more than 14.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2010, 05:42:39 PM »
     Wow was I wrong.  Just looked and the line on Auburn is down to -1.  I thought for sure it would move the other way, now I feel silly for jumping on it at 2.  I just find it amazing that  there are that many people willing to bet on Miss St.  this seems like easy money to me.  It almost has me worried that I missed something. 
     It will be interesting to see how Miss St. looks tonight.  Memphis is playing E. Carolina Sat and the line is at 13 1/2.  I'm inclined to bet on E Carolina, but if Miss St. looks good against Auburn I may change my mind.  On the other hand, if Auburn rolls Miss. St, the line may move quickly, and I don't want to give up more than 14.

Betting on Auburn tonight = Free Money

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2010, 08:18:27 AM »
Betting on Auburn tonight = Free Money

Last night is a perfect example of why I do not bet on AU.  If it seems like a sure thing......Well you know the rest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2010, 09:05:29 AM »
Last night is a perfect example of why I do not bet on AU.  If it seems like a sure thing......Well you know the rest.
     Hey, at least they covered.  But I know what you mean, I have a strict no betting on the Hogs policy as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2010, 10:06:07 AM »
Tuscaloosa cured all of us of that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2010, 08:36:17 AM »
Tuscaloosa cured all of us of that.

That is correct, since then I have followed a strict rule of no betting on the hogs.  However, I have decided that betting on the total is allowable in some cases.  The total for the Ark Ga game Sat is at 54, and I'm thinking they hit that before the end of the 3rd quarter.  The other pick I like this week is E Carolina.  I don't really understand why they're getting 19 1/2 against Virginia Tech, but I'll take em.  I'm kind of giving thought to betting E Car on the money line at +800, but may not be that brave.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2010, 08:42:28 AM »
Ya'll geting ready to leave?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2010, 02:47:58 PM »
U of F -14
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 02:49:14 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2010, 02:53:40 PM »
     I think my favorite pick this week is Ga over Miss St.  Georgia is a pretty good football team.  The two losses haven't been to chopped liver.  Don't see them losing to the other dogs, even with the stupid cowbells.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2010, 08:12:27 AM »
     I think my favorite pick this week is Ga over Miss St.  Georgia is a pretty good football team.  The two losses haven't been to chopped liver.  Don't see them losing to the other dogs, even with the stupid cowbells.

So did this sink your entire account?

This week I am not seeing a lot. 

FSU -7
ULM +35 (if I ever put money on AU games)
NC State +3.5 (this may well be the best one I see this week.  I think they win this outright)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2010, 06:28:24 PM »
So did this sink your entire account?

This week I am not seeing a lot. 

FSU -7
ULM +35 (if I ever put money on AU games)
NC State +3.5 (this may well be the best one I see this week.  I think they win this outright)

Yeah Ga hurt me.  Got it back on a couple Pac10 totals though.  I think my favorite picks this week are the over on the aTm-OkSt game and Florida at -8.  They may not beat 'bama, but I think  they keep it close.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions