Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

10th annual Herbie Awards

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: 10th annual Herbie Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 03:19:58 PM »

Pffftttt....3.8 is stretching it.  4.0 is more like it.
Yox hates you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 03:22:07 PM »
I only use hulls that are 3 nutters for full coverage of....hey wait a minute...that was a shot wasn't it?

Like in your mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 03:38:24 PM »
Yox hates you.

Yox will have him running a 3.8 within 3 weeks.  I just have reasonable expectations of Yox.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Jumbo

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 03:44:24 PM »
Yox will have him running a 3.8 within 3 weeks.  I just have reasonable expectations of Yox.
Yox make's dreams come true :wartim:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 07:34:33 PM »
TV version on ESPN now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 08:19:02 PM »
TV version on ESPN now.
That's a huge slap in the face for the bammers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2010, 08:25:19 PM »
Herbie got Gator cock outta his mouth long enough to say Auburn wins the West. I don't know if I like him picking Auburn really.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2010, 11:48:09 AM »
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/08/espns_herbstreit_auburn_will_w.html

ESPN's Herbstreit: Auburn will win SEC West
Published: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 3:15 PM
Mike Herndon, Press-Register

A couple weeks ago, ESPN college football analyst Kirk Herbstreit predicted that the SEC West would come down to the annual Iron Bowl matchup between Alabama and Auburn.

Now Herbstreit has offered his prediction on who would win it. And it's not the defending national champs.

"You could pick one of four teams. I'm picking the Auburn Tigers tocome out of the West," Herbstreit said on an ESPN SEC preview segment with Brent Musberger. "Gene Chizik I think got histeam a taste of success last year and I think they're eager to comeback and play hard this year."

Herbstreit said he believes Alabama's losses on defense will catch up with the Tide.

"I think Alabama's always going to be the team with Nick Saban there that people are going to be pointing to to win the division, but Alabama really has some concerns," he said. "Even with 10 offensive starters coming back Nick Saban, known as a defensive guru, lost 13 three-year defensive players, most off to the NFL. Even though you bring in a lot of five-star recruits and there's still some good personnel, a lot of it's new to them."

Herbstreit picked Florida to win the SEC title and chose his alma mater, Ohio State, to win the national title.

"I think John Brantley has a lot of ability to throw the football and the cast around him is explosive," he said of the Gators. "I think Florida has a little bit of an edge to them. People questioning how they can do it without (Tim) Tebow I think has Urban Meyer and his staff and these players fired up."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions