Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Rugby

Auburn Rugby
« on: August 30, 2010, 06:15:30 PM »
Hey guys, the AU Rugby team has started there pre-season so if you see a homegame you can make come check it out. We play our games on the intermural feilds.

08/21/10 Auburn, AL 11 AM Scrimmage Orange 10 - Blue 5
08/28/10 Starkville, MS  Mississippi State Jamboree Auburn vs Jackson Men's LOSS
Auburn vs Southern Miss WIN
Auburn vs Miss State LOSS
09/11/10 Auburn, AL  Jacksonville State 
09/18/10 Nashville, TN  Oak Leaf Cup 
09/25/10 Jacksonville, AL  JSU Tournament 
10/02/10 Athens, GA  GRU Tournament 
10/30/10 Auburn, AL  Mississippi State 
11/06/10 Auburn, AL  Old Boys Alumni Match 
11/20/10 Auburn, AL 3:00 PM Georgia Southern 
11/27/10 Tuscaloosa, AL  Alabama
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Auburn Rugby
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 06:36:04 PM »
what the hell is Rugby...kidding. There is a buddy here at work that loves him some rugby being from Ohio. He use to play in the Columbus GA league. Might be able to check it out when I'm there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 12:07:12 AM »
   Ah man, I thought for sure there was going to be some pics of an Auburn girl in her rugby socks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 07:04:18 AM »
   Ah man, I thought for sure there was going to be some pics of an Auburn girl in her rugby socks.

You my friend have one hell of a memory.   Ahhh the beginning of the digital age.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."