Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

B'Ham News Photoshopped Saban...

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: B'Ham News Photoshopped Saban...
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 10:27:27 AM »
RWS, do you have some problem believing that the media fixes these pics?  Or do you believe Saban is taller than advertised, or that Chizik is shorter?  Or do you NOT have a problem with the fact that they do "shop" these pictures?   Seriously, which is it?
I do think the picture looks odd. Personally, it doesn't make a shit to me who is taller. We all know CTT was taller than Saban. Alot of coaches are. None of them won a NC last year. So, I tend to think it really doesn't matter. Do you think all of those photos and videos I posted are Photoshopped?

I personally don't care if the media routinely fixes pics. I know Chizik is like 2 inches taller than Saban. You know it. We all know Saban is a short fuck. It doesn't matter to me. Is there a conspiracy in the stadium behind the recruit being tilted? In the court in the Mike Davis pic being tilted? I don't know. Don't really care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2010, 10:34:02 AM »
I do think the picture looks odd. Personally, it doesn't make a shit to me who is taller. We all know CTT was taller than Saban. Alot of coaches are. None of them won a NC last year. So, I tend to think it really doesn't matter. Do you think all of those photos and videos I posted are Photoshopped?

I personally don't care if the media routinely fixes pics. I know Chizik is like 2 inches taller than Saban. You know it. We all know Saban is a short fuck. It doesn't matter to me. Is there a conspiracy in the stadium behind the recruit being tilted? In the court in the Mike Davis pic being tilted? I don't know. Don't really care.

Would you have a problem at all if your coach had a mandate out to the media to never, ever show him in any unflattering (defined by him) photos?  Including photoshopping any that make him look "short" or shorter than coaches he competes against.  Please don't answer with the pat: "he won a National Championship" dribble.  Unless of course that is the ONLY thing you care about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 10:35:14 AM »

Here's why you're an idiot.

Nothing you posted, besides that picture of Sammie Coates, looks slanted at all. Not even a little bit.

The picture of Coates was clearly shot at an angle. You may say "Well so was the one of Chizik and Saban". Even if so, it's constantly referenced by bammers (yourself included) as evidence that Chizik is in fact slightly shorter than Saban. Furthermore, the undoctored photo placed right next to it is further evidence that this was not a coincidental odd angle. The picture clearly tampered with as evidenced by the original.

Spelling it out for you like that really takes the fun out, but shit someone has to put an end to your moronic ramblings...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 10:38:17 AM »
http://djrebel.wordpress.com/2008/08/20/fyi-yes-it-really-happened/
FYI: Yes, it really happened
By djrebel

From the strange but true department of college football, I came across this yesterday.

It seems that Coke chose SEC coaches Tommy Tuberville, Nick Saban and Houston Nutt for an ad campaign that was supposed to feature life-sized cut-outs of the three men enjoying Coke products.

Nutt saw his cut-out and was surprised to see it much shorter than he is.

Turns out all three cut-outs were made the same size, because Saban apparently didn
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 10:39:40 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2010, 10:40:20 AM »
http://djrebel.wordpress.com/2008/08/20/fyi-yes-it-really-happened/
By djrebel

From the strange but true department of college football, I came across this yesterday.

It seems that Coke chose SEC coaches Tommy Tuberville, Nick Saban and Houston Nutt for an ad campaign that was supposed to feature life-sized cut-outs of the three men enjoying Coke products.

Turns out all three cut-outs were made the same size, because Saban apparently didn

P.S. Something's wrong with the quote function, apparently, and I can't post the whole thing...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 10:42:25 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 10:41:59 AM »
quote function 2, AUChizad 0
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 10:44:06 AM »
It's not me, apparently appostrophe's blow the whole thing up?

Trying again:
By djrebel

t want to be seen as so much shorter than Tuberville in Alabama supermarkets.

Coke decided to make all coaches the same size in the cut-outs. No word as to why it was decided that Tuberville and Nutt would be shorter. Why not just make Saban taller?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 10:44:40 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2010, 10:44:58 AM »
Quote function is up 4-0 and going for the skunk!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2010, 10:47:25 AM »
Quote function is up 4-0 and going for the skunk!
I hate the new layout now.

The quote function is now a juggernaut that cannot be defeated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2010, 10:51:12 AM »
There is no way to be sure without some others to compare against.

These should help.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 11:03:39 AM »
It's not me, apparently appostrophe's blow the whole thing up?

Trying again:
looking into
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

RWS

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2010, 11:41:39 AM »
Here's why you're an idiot.

Nothing you posted, besides that picture of Sammie Coates, looks slanted at all. Not even a little bit.

The picture of Coates was clearly shot at an angle. You may say "Well so was the one of Chizik and Saban". Even if so, it's constantly referenced by bammers (yourself included) as evidence that Chizik is in fact slightly shorter than Saban. Furthermore, the undoctored photo placed right next to it is further evidence that this was not a coincidental odd angle. The picture clearly tampered with as evidenced by the original.

Spelling it out for you like that really takes the fun out, but shit someone has to put an end to your moronic ramblings...
Please show me where I have ever said Chizik was shorter. If anything, I have always said they were close to even. In this thread I've said Chizik is probably 2 inches taller. I'll be waiting on that. And show me where I've ever cared about either of their height, except for pointing out they are nearly the same height when Prowler goes off on one of his short man kicks.

This is why you are an idiot. If any Alabama fans think it matters who is taller, they are idiots as well. Enjoy the company you keep. If somebody really cares that much who is taller, then it sounds like that person has a problem.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 12:17:30 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2010, 12:28:23 PM »
If somebody really cares that much who is taller, then it sounds like that person has a problem.

So, you're saying Saban has a problem?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2010, 12:37:20 PM »
Well now, JR... Chizad...  RWS doesn't care.  He doesn't give a shit.  Said so himself.  However, he WILL be defending Saban till you all draw your last breath if you let him.   You know.... because he doesn't care and all.

It's fucking shopped.  It's fucking stupid.  Saban is an EPIC ASSCLOWN!!!    End.  Of.  Story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2010, 01:16:23 PM »
So, you're saying Saban has a problem?
Wait. Let me go get myself a Wordpress blog, then say that Ole Miss blogger is full of shit. Then I will be just as legit as him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2010, 01:19:32 PM »
Well now, JR... Chizad...  RWS doesn't care.  He doesn't give a shit.  Said so himself.  However, he WILL be defending Saban till you all draw your last breath if you let him.   You know.... because he doesn't care and all.

It's fucking shopped.  It's fucking stupid.  Saban is an EPIC ASSCLOWN!!!    End.  Of.  Story.
If it is, then great. If it isn't, great. The only people that seem to care are you guys. I couldn't care less if they made it where Chizik was 10 ft taller than Saban. He's short. You guys don't like him. We get it. Ok. Wow. Chizik is short too. Shit, so am I. Who cares?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 01:20:31 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2010, 01:25:27 PM »
Shit, so am I. Who cares?

and the truth is revealed...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2010, 01:29:16 PM »
I think were actually confusing RWS with Vaginaham. He was the one always posting pictures on a weekly basis of Chizik and Saban looking eye to eye.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2010, 02:56:22 PM »
and the truth is revealed...
While 5'9" isn't horribly short I don't think, it's still short. My dad is 6'2", so I obviously missed out on those genes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2010, 03:02:18 PM »
While 5'9" isn't horribly short I don't think, it's still short. My dad is 6'2", so I obviously missed out on those genes.

Same here.  Dad 6'2", brother 6'4"...me 5'8". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions