Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

B'Ham News Photoshopped Saban...

B'Ham News Photoshopped Saban...
« on: August 06, 2010, 09:31:59 PM »
to look as tall, if not taller than Chizik.  How FUCKING GAY can you FUCKING GET!   :bugs:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: B'Ham News Photoshopped Saban...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 09:43:03 PM »
to look as tall, if not taller than Chizik.  How FUCKING GAY can you FUCKING GET!   :bugs:

There's no media bias.....Conspiracy Theories....Black Helicopters....Whatever else the bammers want to make up to cover up.  Right RWS?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 09:52:26 PM »

Well if you  look at the guy in the background, you can tell the guy needs a V8.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 11:08:31 PM »
Well if you  look at the guy in the background, you can tell the guy needs a V8.
Not only that, take a look at the bammer player to the left side of the picture and the bammer coach in the distance....that's about a 20-25 degree angle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 11:16:21 PM »
I love this site.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 08:17:26 AM »
HOLY SHIT! Chizik is 2 inches taller than Saban! I was just looking at the al.com photo gallery from the 2009 Iron Bowl, and they have alot of slanted pics as well. Some of them action shots, etc. Not sure if that is a matter of photoshopping, the camera being held weird, the field being built up and slanting down after the sidelines, or what.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 08:23:10 AM »
HOLY SHIT! Chizik is 2 inches taller than Saban! I was just looking at the al.com photo gallery from the 2009 Iron Bowl, and they have alot of slanted pics as well. Some of them action shots, etc. Not sure if that is a matter of photoshopping, the camera being held weird, the field being built up and slanting down after the sidelines, or what.

Well.  I'm sure if we give you just a little time, you'll come up with a perfectly good and logical explaination of how and why this happens. 

Maybe they were just performing a remake of the Michael Jackson video "Smooth Criminal"?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 08:35:12 AM »
Well.  I'm sure if we give you just a little time, you'll come up with a perfectly good and logical explaination of how and why this happens. 

Maybe they were just performing a remake of the Michael Jackson video "Smooth Criminal"?

Very possible. Likely, in fact.

Fuck if I know. But apparently it happens. Go look at some of the full size pics on Auburn's AL.com page. Look at the video here:
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/08/video_auburn_practice_from_day.html

Some of that seems slanted as well to an extent. I mean, in the "Reality" pic, it looks like Saban is looking at Chizik's chin, and Chizik is looking at the top of Saban's head, but whatever. Godfather can probably give us a good answer on it.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 08:38:14 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 08:53:05 AM »
Fuck if I know. But apparently it happens. Go look at some of the full size pics on Auburn's AL.com page. Look at the video here:
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/08/video_auburn_practice_from_day.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 08:58:57 AM »
Some of that seems slanted as well to an extent. I mean, in the "Reality" pic, it looks like Saban is looking at Chizik's chin, and Chizik is looking at the top of Saban's head, but whatever.

So, Chizik can see the roots of the dye job?  I'll bet that's why the pics are slanted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 09:00:29 AM »
So, Chizik can see the roots of the dye job?  I'll bet that's why the pics are slanted.
Of course. He's got a solid 2 inches on Saban. But then again, I'm pretty sure some of the guys on here have been told 2 inches is a pretty big deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 09:01:52 AM »
Of course. He's got a solid 2 inches on Saban. But then again, I'm pretty sure some of the guys on here have been told 2 inches is a pretty big deal.
That's what my wife tells....um, I mean, yeah.  Some guys on here agree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 09:03:06 AM »
Some of that seems slanted as well to an extent. I mean, in the "Reality" pic, it looks like Saban is looking at Chizik's chin, and Chizik is looking at the top of Saban's head, but whatever. Godfather can probably give us a good answer on it.

Wrong. If anything it looks like Saban's looking down and Chizik's looking up in the doctored pic, only because they rotated Saban forward.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 09:03:25 AM »
That's what my wife tells....um, I mean, yeah.  Some guys on here agree.
Don't worry, even something only 2 inches is bound to fuck something up if it's traveling 90 MPH.

Right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 09:06:04 AM »

Obvious Photoshopping by an AU beat writer.

Oh, looks like the crowd is slanting. Photoshopped.

http://tribeca.vidavee.com/advance/doc/75162C630666BC37422B44354DD525C8?AF_deliveryChannel=play
This video was obviously Photoshopped to slant the field.

This picture was obviously Photoshopped so it wouldn't look like #80 was getting punked so badly.

This picture was Photoshopped to slant the court to show how pissed off Mike Davis is.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 09:21:58 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 09:22:29 AM »

Obvious Photoshopping by an AU beat writer.

Oh, looks like the crowd is slanting. Photoshopped.

http://tribeca.vidavee.com/advance/doc/75162C630666BC37422B44354DD525C8?AF_deliveryChannel=play
This video was obviously Photoshopped to slant the field.

This picture was obviously Photoshopped so it wouldn't look like #80 was getting punked so badly.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103454
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 09:24:30 AM »
That has to be the weakest, most feeble attempt at a defense of something so stupid.  Holy shit.   If there was a doubt that you are hopeless hopeless  :bamahomer: ...  That might have done it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 09:52:15 AM »
That has to be the weakest, most feeble attempt at a defense of something so stupid.  Holy shit.   If there was a doubt that you are hopeless hopeless  :bamahomer: ...  That might have done it.
Please to be explaining why the stadium is tilted in the first pic. And how the field is slanted in that video, and the pic of the UT and OSU players. And how the basketball court is slanted. Photoshopped?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 10:05:45 AM »
Please to be explaining why the stadium is tilted in the first pic. And how the field is slanted in that video, and the pic of the UT and OSU players. And how the basketball court is slanted. Photoshopped?
Was Saban standing in all of those pics too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 10:20:17 AM »
RWS, do you have some problem believing that the media fixes these pics?  Or do you believe Saban is taller than advertised, or that Chizik is shorter?  Or do you NOT have a problem with the fact that they do "shop" these pictures?   Seriously, which is it? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions