Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn gets commit from FL

Birmingham

Auburn gets commit from FL
« on: July 22, 2010, 08:05:36 AM »
Devin Gaulden
University School Of Nova Sout

Gaulden played sparingly in his first year as a varsity player (first year playing football period) due to injury in 2009 but his potential is apparent any time you watch him.

Offer list:
Auburn
Duke
Buffalo
Marshall
New Mexico
Northern Illinois
Wake Forest
Western Michigan
Wisconsin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

Re: Auburn gets commit from FL
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 08:10:26 AM »
Here's highlights from the 5 games he's played in his life time.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 08:13:22 AM »
I hear he's a hellava deep snapper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Birmingham

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 08:41:47 AM »
It could be worse.  This could be the person in charge of your football team.

http://www.1045thezone.com/FlashPlayer/default.asp?SPID=23300&ID=1883245

For those wondering, Les' subtitles are as follows:

Les Miles talks oil spill: "Well, it's uh... The impact is more of a, uh... eeuuee you know, anything, anything along the (inhale) the uh... eeuu the the the shore and those issues are, euu they're very, they're very serious issues and they're (big inhale still not having exhaled) uh, the impact is on the, the uh... ... ... you know, what is th... natural resource of our country. Uh, but uh... You know, I don't know that it's, I don't know exactly, uh, to what extents, you know, it's being (small inhale having still not exhaled) uh, handled well and and managed and, or mismanaged, ieeueeueee I have no, no idea. The only thing I know it's very sincere and is (last possible inhale) it's, uh, it it affects more than Louisiana, it affectses the ocean."

No, I didn't misspell "affectses", that's simply something that affects more than one thing apparently.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 09:48:37 AM »
Pecan Pie Recipe

Ingredients
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp molasses
2 Tbsp melted butter
2 Tbsp flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cups pecans, coarsely chopped

1 9-inch pie shell, chilled for an hour if freshly made, defrosted for 10 minutes if frozen. (See pie crust recipes.)

Method
1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread pecans along the bottom of the pie shell. Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over pecans. The pecans will rise to the surface of the pie.

2 Bake at 375°F for 45-50 minutes until the filling has set. About 20 minutes into the cooking you may want to use a pie crust protector, or tent the edges of the pie crust with aluminum foil to prevent the pie crust edges from burning.

3 Remove from oven and let cool completely.

Serves 8.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 11:32:37 AM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions