Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Annual TigersX golf outting

Re: Annual TigersX golf outting
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2010, 12:09:27 PM »

Man you know you are always welcome.  I just didn't figure you would make it cause of coming up a month later.

Yeah, but it'd be nice to get away on a little golf outing.  I've got some airline miles I could cash in. Unfortunately, it looks like I will be in the Dominican Republic.  We have to be there on the 26th, I'm pushing for going then and staying for a few days after that. But I think money-wise and planning-wise, we're probably going to have to go on the 20th or so and leave right after the thing on the 26th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2010, 08:00:54 AM »
This tourney is going down in just under two weeks.  It's close.  I can smell it.  I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but...

:vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2010, 08:02:40 AM »
Wally and I will be playing The Frog here on Friday before we come to the ham if anyone is interested.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2010, 08:14:04 AM »
Wally and I will be playing The Frog here on Friday before we come to the ham if anyone is interested.

The 20th?  That's a possibility for me.   Let me know the details (like when you're thinking about teeing off).

Check with Tailgate, he'd play I bet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2010, 08:44:38 AM »
Well I had thought about noon but I also know that we are suspect to have a five hour round so I revised that thinking to about 0930-1000 range so we have plenty of time to play and get to b'ham for happy hour.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2010, 09:27:01 AM »
I need to get a definitive list this week so I can go ahead and reserve some tee times. 

Correct me if I am wrong here:

Chopper
Buzz
Sweets
Ogre
Saniflush
Hogwally
Thrilla
AUTR
Jumbo
AWK
Chad?
Prowler?
anyone...anyone...anyone?  Bueller...Bueller?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2010, 09:31:44 AM »
you forgot Wes.

maybe he was sitting down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2010, 10:01:41 AM »
Crap...how could I forget Wes?  :doh:

Anyone else I missed?  dj?  GH? JR?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Ogre

« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2010, 10:31:38 AM »
Yoda will be joining us.  You remember him, the Ryan Leif of TigersX.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2010, 12:31:44 PM »
Someone should call Kevin....   :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2010, 01:44:13 PM »
Add Hookem' 81 :bowl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2010, 10:33:45 PM »
I need to get a definitive list this week so I can go ahead and reserve some tee times. 

Correct me if I am wrong here:

Chopper
Buzz
Sweets
Ogre
Saniflush
Hogwally
Thrilla
AUTR
Jumbo
AWK
Chad?
Prowler?
anyone...anyone...anyone?  Bueller...Bueller?

you forgot Wes.

maybe he was sitting down.

Motherfuckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2010, 07:40:20 AM »

Motherfuckers.

This bitch can putt.    :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2010, 10:41:25 AM »
Calling today to set up 4 slots beginning around 2:00 unless I hear different. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2010, 01:21:25 PM »
Calling today to set up 4 slots beginning around 2:00 unless I hear different.

Wow.  4 starting at 2?  We'll be 1900 before we get off the course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2010, 01:30:50 PM »
Wow.  4 starting at 2?  We'll be 1900 before we get off the course.

I was told there would be no math.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2010, 03:32:33 PM »
It looks as though i might have to bail.  They have just changed our club championsip to this same weekend.  I am waiting on a call to see if can play early and still meet you fuckers at Highland
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 03:38:50 PM by AUTailgatingRules »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2010, 05:09:54 PM »
Seriously though, sani et.al.  Would 1:00 be better?  I won't be able to get there any earlier due to a camp my kid is in that morning, but I could probably swing 1.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2010, 07:05:02 AM »
Seriously though, sani et.al.  Would 1:00 be better?  I won't be able to get there any earlier due to a camp my kid is in that morning, but I could probably swing 1.

Yeah 1 is good.  Hell if we run long I'll get Hogwally to drunk helicopter his ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2010, 08:29:50 AM »
Oh well...I should have listened to Chopper before.  They won't take a reservation until Saturday.  I will call then and try to get as close to 1:00 as I can.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions