Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Annual TigersX golf outting

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Annual TigersX golf outting
« on: July 21, 2010, 11:25:43 AM »
The date?   August 21st
The Place? The Highlands in Birmingham

Festivities will actually begin the day before on Friday when a large portion of folks will be rolling into town to begin the drinking and whoring. 

Anyone interested in the drinking, whoring, golf, or a combination of the three please to be sounding off.  All board members are welcome.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Annual TigersX golf outting
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 11:36:54 AM »
The date?   August 21st
The Place? The Highlands in Birmingham

Festivities will actually begin the day before on Friday when a large portion of folks will be rolling into town to begin the drinking and whoring. 

Anyone interested in the drinking, whoring, golf, or a combination of the three please to be sounding off.  All board members are welcome.   

All 3 of those activities sound awesome. I am going to attempt to do 2 of them (drinking and whoring) tomorrow with Thrilla at the Ted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 11:39:05 AM »
All 3 of those activities sound awesome. I am going to attempt to do 2 of them (drinking and whoring) tomorrow with Thrilla at the Ted.
How much does it cost these days to get to blow Bobby Cox?  That's all he is gonna want to do...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 11:46:32 AM »
How much does it cost these days to get to blow Bobby Cox?  That's all he is gonna want to do...

I dont think he has thought about it so much since his time has been occupied following a winning team.  I know in regards to baseball, there are some on here that cant possibly imagine what that is. Thrilla has promised me that the beer will be in plenty and the whoring will be abundant. Are they whores if we dont pay?

End Thread Hijack - Sorry Sani

On topic - was at the driving range Saturday. Hit 80 balls and my back was fucking killing me for a day. It had been about 16 months since last playing a round. Trying to get back in the swing of things so to speak. I remember when I played weekly. Now its yearly if I am lucky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 11:49:52 AM »
I dont think he has thought about it so much since his time has been occupied following a winning team.  I know in regards to baseball, there are some on here that cant possibly imagine what that is. Thrilla has promised me that the beer will be in plenty and the whoring will be abundant. Are they whores if we dont pay?

On topic - was at the driving range Saturday. Hit 80 balls and my back was fucking killing me for a day. It had been about 16 months since last playing a round. Trying to get back in the swing of things so to speak. I remember when I played weekly. Now its yearly if I am lucky.
That's what the mass amount of alcohol is for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GH2001

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 11:54:07 AM »
That's what the mass amount of alcohol is for.

Yeah - fucking Lite beer wore off quickly, then the pain set in. I need something stronger for next time. Perhaps some Crown or Jameson.

Mmmm...tasty

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 12:06:14 PM »
I know myself along with some other beer drinking GODS will be there to defend the title.  We might be in position to barter for a few free agents here and there though.  Don't forget about Gulligans.  It's going to be a fucking riot.  Nothing says golf more, than Gulligans and rioting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 12:12:06 PM »
I know myself along with some other beer drinking GODS will be there to defend the title.  We might be in position to barter for a few free agents here and there though.  Don't forget about Gulligans.  It's going to be a fucking riot.  Nothing says golf more, than Gulligans and rioting.
I would make a wager that my foursome will have the most beer drank.  Fact. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 12:13:15 PM »

I want to party with you, cowboy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2010, 12:16:43 PM »

my shortgame is decent.
But I'm perfectly willing to drive the cart. :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 12:17:45 PM »

Okay, let's be clear that you can't be drinking O'Douls this time if you're going to talk smack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 12:18:21 PM »
my shortgame is decent.
But I'm perfectly willing to drive the cart. :)
That brings up a good point.  How will we divide this up?  Pick out of the hat?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2010, 12:19:48 PM »
That brings up a good point.  How will we divide this up?  Pick out of the hat?

Do a round robin format.  Each team gets her for an equal number of whore's..errr...I mean holes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2010, 12:20:24 PM »

Wench!  Your baseball jealousy shines so brightly.  And I don't pay a dime for that shit...I'm in the club.

I dont think he has thought about it so much since his time has been occupied following a winning team.  I know in regards to baseball, there are some on here that cant possibly imagine what that is. Thrilla has promised me that the beer will be in plenty and the whoring will be abundant. Are they whores if we dont pay?

GH, if you can make it to the golf tourney, it'll be worth your while.  And we will definitely do some pre drinking and whoring tomorrow to condition our livers and other equipment appropriately.

If we are keeping the same foursomes, then Uncle Sani and I will need a 3rd and 4th.  Let me nominate Ogre and AWK, who will be more then willing to make up strokes via beers consumed versus getting a low round.

It may be better to draw out of a hat though...randomness dictates this board...why not the tourney?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2010, 12:22:41 PM »
my shortgame is decent.

I'm pretty long with my wood.  Maybe we should pair up and make some birdies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2010, 12:23:14 PM »
Wench!  Your baseball jealousy shines so brightly.  And I don't pay a dime for that shit...I'm in the club.

GH, if you can make it to the golf tourney, it'll be worth your while.  And we will definitely do some pre drinking and whoring tomorrow to condition our livers and other equipment appropriately.

If we are keeping the same foursomes, then Uncle Sani and I will need a 3rd and 4th.  Let me nominate Ogre and AWK, who will be more then willing to make up strokes via beers consumed versus getting a low round.

It may be better to draw out of a hat though...randomness dictates this board...why not the tourney?

I'm open to whatev.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2010, 12:23:56 PM »
I'm open to whatev.  

As long as we keep the normal pace of play intact.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2010, 12:24:40 PM »
As long as we keep the normal pace of play intact.

What is a normal pace of play?   :blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2010, 12:39:02 PM »
I'm pretty long with my wood.  Maybe we should pair up and make some birdies.
the difference between you and I Token? I actually back my shit talk up.

You know the time and the place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Token

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2010, 12:44:24 PM »
the difference between you and I Token? I actually back my shit talk up.

You know the time and the place.

I don't drink so I would obviously be a handicap to my team, thus making the challenge unfair.  If not for that, I'd be all over it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions