Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Annual TigersX golf outting

Tiger Six

Re: Annual TigersX golf outting
« Reply #160 on: August 23, 2010, 07:54:38 AM »
I Taylored out.  I apologize to you reprobates.

I did get a drunk text from Chad via Howard after midnight on Friday, so I've got that going for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #161 on: August 23, 2010, 09:17:44 AM »
 :pics:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2010, 10:08:03 AM »
I Taylored out.  I apologize to you reprobates.

I did get a drunk text from Chad via Howard after midnight on Friday, so I've got that going for me.
What'd I say?

Seriously, that was the first time I had been denied entrance to Sammy's due to someone (Hogwally) being too drunk to stand up on his own.

Usually they at least take your cover charge before they throw you out.

I then rescued him from getting arrested when he mistook a cop's cell phone conversation for someone speaking to him.

He asked the cop, "You talkin to me", but not in a Robert Deniro in Taxi Driver kind of way. He was genuinely inquiring. The cop took it as aggression and pulled out his cuffs threatening to take him "to Birmingham Jail".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #163 on: August 23, 2010, 10:11:24 AM »
He asked the cop, "You talkin to me", but not in a Robert Deniro in Taxi Driver kind of way. He was genuinely inquiring. The cop took it as aggression and pulled out his cuffs threatening to take him "to Birmingham Jail".
That just sounds greasy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #164 on: August 23, 2010, 10:42:55 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #165 on: August 23, 2010, 11:09:55 AM »
What'd I say?

Seriously, that was the first time I had been denied entrance to Sammy's due to someone (Hogwally) being too drunk to stand up on his own.

I then rescued him from getting arrested when he mistook a cop's cell phone conversation for someone speaking to him.

I got a drunk text too - from Chizad via Howard.

"Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" was the content. 

Unfortunately for you suckas, you were too drunk to even get dirty deeds done at outrageously stupid prices by not even making it into Sammy's.

Too drunk to get in a titty bar.  That is either some kind of record for Xers, or worthy of Xers shame.

i will let the others weigh in on that...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #166 on: August 23, 2010, 11:18:14 AM »

Unfortunately for you suckas, you were too drunk to even get dirty deeds done at outrageously stupid prices by not even making it into Sammy's.

Too drunk to get in a titty bar.  That is either some kind of record for Xers, or worthy of Xers shame.

Howard's group shot 3 over par.  However, they ended up scoring 29 under due to the amount of beer cans in the cart.  You do the math.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #167 on: August 23, 2010, 11:28:55 AM »

I have my opinions...but I wasn't there for Friday night....so in all fairness, I will keep them to myself.

Although maybe these weekends are proving to be too much...for the fags that vag out due to the comforts of a little secured pussy at home....maybe these trips need to be shortened to one night.

I mean if that's all most of you are good for....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

« Reply #168 on: August 23, 2010, 11:48:17 AM »
I have my opinions...but I wasn't there for Friday night....so in all fairness, I will keep them to myself.

Although maybe these weekends are proving to be too much...for the fags that vag out due to the comforts of a little secured pussy at home....maybe these trips need to be shortened to one night.

Then how the shit are some of us supposed to know what happened the night before?  Shit.  I don't remember much after we got denied Sammy's passage.

I might as well have time travelled from Tilted Kilt to wake up time Saturday morning.

...Oh....and I give props to Sweets and Buzz (my teamates this year).  We gave it a hell of a run!   :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #169 on: August 23, 2010, 12:23:14 PM »
Howard's group shot 3 over par.  However, they ended up scoring 29 under due to the amount of beer cans in the cart.  You do the math.

Our group shot 10 over par.  However, our final score was -21.  You will find similar math in the equation.

I'm sure glad I didn't get pulled over by the masses of State Highway patrolmen yesterday on the way back to Atlanta from the 'Ham, b/c I would've received a DUI.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #170 on: August 23, 2010, 12:24:24 PM »

Actually, I'm only good for about 3 minutes.

Nice to meet you, finally.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #171 on: August 23, 2010, 12:27:57 PM »
Then how the shit are some of us supposed to know what happened the night before?  Shit.  I don't remember much after we got denied Sammy's passage.

I might as well have time travelled from Tilted Kilt to wake up time Saturday morning.

...Oh....and I give props to Sweets and Buzz (my teamates this year).  I gave it a hell of a run!   :thumsup:

Fixed that for you.  Hell, after the second gulligan I couldn't even hold up my part of the bargain...only 21 empties for our team.  We suxxed.

It was fun and I think I sweated off another 5 lbs out there too.  I just hope sweets doesn't think I'm a creepy old man.  I mean, I am, but I hope she doesn't think it anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #172 on: August 23, 2010, 12:29:11 PM »

Funny, I would have expected Thrilla or Yoda in the basket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #173 on: August 23, 2010, 12:34:42 PM »
I just hope sweets doesn't think I'm a creepy old man.  I mean, I am, but I hope she doesn't think it anyway.

I heard she was fine after she got these removed.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #174 on: August 23, 2010, 12:58:37 PM »
I heard she was fine after she got these removed.

That's a damn lie.  I never once had paint on my hands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #175 on: August 23, 2010, 01:21:40 PM »
What'd I say?

+1 Stir Crazy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #176 on: August 23, 2010, 01:32:39 PM »

Not my finest hour.  All I can say is it's all fun and games until someone trips over a curb and rips the skin off of three toes.  In my defense, I still say it wouldn't have been a problem at Sammysif I hadn't been wearing the razorback hat.
     But thanks for letting me join in.  I had a lot of fun, sorry I made an ass of myself.  Feel free to make fun of me, I deserve it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #177 on: August 23, 2010, 01:39:10 PM »
     Not my finest hour.  All I can say is it's all fun and games until someone trips over a curb and rips the skin off of three toes.  In my defense, I still say it wouldn't have been a problem at Sammysif I hadn't been wearing the razorback hat.
     But thanks for letting me join in.  I had a lot of fun, sorry I made an ass of myself.  Feel free to make fun of me, I deserve it.

I am really regretting not making it along on Friday night, but it was great to meet you. 
I have been kicked out of Sammy's before, but never stopped from going in.  I am in awe, sir.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #178 on: August 23, 2010, 03:05:20 PM »
Three toes huh?  Is your last name McFadden?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #179 on: August 23, 2010, 03:22:10 PM »
I think I had a great time.  Just wish I remembered more of it.

I will say I was disappointed in my teammates and their lack of dedication to drinking our way to victory. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions