Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Josh Moon rapes Chizik

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Josh Moon rapes Chizik
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2009, 08:34:02 PM »
Ummm...you still didn't answer the direct question.
Chop, was this post too much like a Dinosaur?  What kind of Dinosaur are we talking about here?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Argo

« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2009, 08:40:51 PM »
Chop, was this post too much like a Dinosaur?  What kind of Dinosaur are we talking about here?

Vaginasaur.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2009, 09:15:45 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2009, 10:35:24 PM »
Vaginasaur.

I would be afraid of that shit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Argo

« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2009, 10:55:31 PM »
I would be afraid of that shit!

Put on a few band-aids and you're good to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2009, 01:08:35 AM »
Ummm...you still didn't answer the direct question.

Because the fucking question had no relevance to the issue at hand and was nothing more than a diversion and a pathetic attempt to obfuscate his own stupidity. 

The question doesn't bear an answer because it has zero impact on the stupid statement he made -- which was the ONLY thing in question before he started dinosaur rampage #4,359. 

Do you need me to buy you a first grade reader too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2009, 01:22:28 AM »
I love how YOU talk about other people's rants...  "Well that's just PERFECT!" - Lt. Dan, Forrest Gump

I found the bolded selections particularly "laugh out loud" material.  My God.

...and still won't answer the questions because it proves without a shadow of a doubt...You're wrong.  It's okay...

We understand.  

You don't understand shit you goddam moron.  You never have and you never fucking will.   

Let me rewind it for you, okay?

It went like this:

Chopper says:
"It seems that AU's lack of top 5 talent over the past several years has put us in a hole." [/i]

Kaos says:
Yeah, because Auburn's been loaded with Top 5 talent for the past 30 years.  :taunt:

Cue dinosaur rampage from Chopper that goes something like this:
I didn't say we had top five talent. Oh yeah? Welll we had Carnell Williams and Jason and a bunch of others. You misrepresent everything I say because I didn't say that.  Well Tuberville was lazy.  Period. One time I saw a chicken in the road.  It was black and white. That's common fucking sense. Well, people are fucking fatigued Keep on taking shots because there are peppers in the garden, motherfucker. Everbody knows it.  One time I played golf with everybody on this board and we drank beers, that means they love my ass and think I'm smart. But I shit my pants when I was six. And seven. And thirty three. And yesterday. My grandmother makes the best cornbread dressing in the state. Why don't you answer that, huh?  Same old shit. You don't even know who makes fucking dressing. My grandmother does. Period. If you mess with the bull I'll play a horn. I've got friends. Everybody likes me. They really, really do. Because I'm not a bad guy.  And when are you ever going to answer about the cornbread? You just pick and choose whatever ape shit yo uwant and sell it to Lebanese. Everybody sees it.  It's common sense. period. You know why you don't have anything to say about the peppers? Because you can't.  My great grand mother beat her own meat. Everybody loved it. Keep it up because i can predict whatever you're going to say. And what about depth, huh? You really trying to tell me we have some depth?  Where are the scholarahips? My great aunt baked them in pumpkin pies, but you don't want to talk about that, do you?

You're a fucking blowhard idiot chopper.

What's sad is that I fuck with you for shits and giggles. This is your real life.  Pathetic bitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2009, 04:11:27 AM »
The definition of Dino-Ranting, Non-Self Aware Tool.  See listed exibits:

Exibit "A":

Because the fucking question had no relevance to the issue at hand and was nothing more than a diversion and a pathetic attempt to obfuscate his own stupidity. 

The question doesn't bear an answer because it has zero impact on the stupid statement he made -- which was the ONLY thing in question before he started dinosaur rampage #4,359. 

Do you need me to buy you a first grade reader too?

Exibit "B":

You don't understand shit you goddam moron.  You never have and you never fucking will.   

Let me rewind it for you, okay?

It went like this:

Chopper says:
"It seems that AU's lack of top 5 talent over the past several years has put us in a hole." [/i]

Kaos says:
Yeah, because Auburn's been loaded with Top 5 talent for the past 30 years.  :taunt:

Cue dinosaur rampage from Chopper that goes something like this:
I didn't say we had top five talent. Oh yeah? Welll we had Carnell Williams and Jason and a bunch of others. You misrepresent everything I say because I didn't say that.  Well Tuberville was lazy.  Period. One time I saw a chicken in the road.  It was black and white. That's common fucking sense. Well, people are fucking fatigued Keep on taking shots because there are peppers in the garden, motherfucker. Everbody knows it.  One time I played golf with everybody on this board and we drank beers, that means they love my ass and think I'm smart. But I shit my pants when I was six. And seven. And thirty three. And yesterday. My grandmother makes the best cornbread dressing in the state. Why don't you answer that, huh?  Same old shit. You don't even know who makes fucking dressing. My grandmother does. Period. If you mess with the bull I'll play a horn. I've got friends. Everybody likes me. They really, really do. Because I'm not a bad guy.  And when are you ever going to answer about the cornbread? You just pick and choose whatever ape shit yo uwant and sell it to Lebanese. Everybody sees it.  It's common sense. period. You know why you don't have anything to say about the peppers? Because you can't.  My great grand mother beat her own meat. Everybody loved it. Keep it up because i can predict whatever you're going to say. And what about depth, huh? You really trying to tell me we have some depth?  Where are the scholarahips? My great aunt baked them in pumpkin pies, but you don't want to talk about that, do you?

You're a fucking blowhard idiot chopper.

What's sad is that I fuck with you for shits and giggles. This is your real life.  Pathetic bitch. 

Too fucking perfect.  ...and you STILL won't answer the question.  ......bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2009, 08:23:39 AM »
This is how you two got your own t-shirt.  Damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2009, 09:00:42 AM »
The definition of Dino-Ranting, Non-Self Aware Tool.  See listed exibits:

Exibit "A":

Exibit "B":

Too phuking perfect.  ...and you STILL won't answer the question.  ......bitch.

Dumbest motherfucker EVER. 

The "question" is IRRELEVANT you fucking idiot.  Nothing to do with what I ridiculed you for and isn't in play.  Whatever answer I would give wouldn't change your stupid statement -- and the only thing germane to this discussion.

How stupid can you be?  Oh wait.  I know. 

Tell me more about your grandma's cornbread dressing. Got as much to do with this topic as anything else you've tried to hide behind.  Dumbfuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2009, 12:26:32 PM »
Exibit "C":

Dumbest motherfucker EVER. 

The "question" is IRRELEVANT you fucking idiot.  Nothing to do with what I ridiculed you for and isn't in play.  Whatever answer I would give wouldn't change your stupid statement -- and the only thing germane to this discussion.

How stupid can you be?  Oh wait.  I know. 

Tell me more about your grandma's cornbread dressing. Got as much to do with this topic as anything else you've tried to hide behind.  Dumbfuck.

...and still won't answer the question.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2009, 04:41:00 PM »
There IS no question, you retard. 

Because your question has nothing to do with the dumbassity I was referring to.  It's just a smokescreen. 

Suck it, whore. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2009, 05:43:59 PM »
Exibit "D":

There IS no question, you retard.  

Because your question has nothing to do with the dumbassity I was referring to.  It's just a smokescreen.  

Suck it, whore.  

...and you still won't answer the question.

Here it is...one more time though...just in case you think it's going to get buried.

Kaos,

Why is Auburn ten players short on scholarship this year and why is the talent that's been brought into Auburn so grossly under-developed?   Why are we in this situation that took Alabama PROBATION to get into? 
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 05:49:43 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2009, 10:22:55 PM »
Exibit "D":

...and you still won't answer the question.

Here it is...one more time though...just in case you think it's going to get buried.

Kaos,

Why is Auburn ten players short on scholarship this year and why is the talent that's been brought into Auburn so grossly under-developed?   Why are we in this situation that took Alabama PROBATION to get into?  

I don't know and I don't care you goddam cretin.  Because it has nothing -- nothing -- to do with the dumbass statement you made or my subsequent ridicule of it.  

Your "question" has nothing to do with the ONLY thing I ridiculed which was your statement that the lack of top five talent (which Auburn hasn't really ever had on a consistent basis) put us in a hole.  Stupid.

Why did the chicken cross the road, Chopper?  If a tree falls in the forest and nobody's there to hear it could it please hit you in the fucking head? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?  All of those  questions are just as pertinent. Why don't you answer them?

phukamighty you're an idiot.  
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 10:30:19 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2009, 10:30:06 PM »
I don't know and I don't care you goddam cretin.  Because it has nothing -- nothing -- to do with the dumbass statement you made or my subsequent ridicule of it. 

Fuckamighty you're an idiot. 
Yes, you know the answer...but you just don't want to answer it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2009, 10:32:29 PM »
Yes, you know the answer...but you just don't want to answer it.

Don't get into what you don't understand, Prowler.  His fucking question isn't relevant.  The ONLY thing of his with which I offered disagreement was his "top five talent" bullshit. 

Everything else he's trotted out -- including this fucking "question" -- is just his effort to divert attention from his ignorance.  That's all there is to it.

I never mentioned ANY of that shit because it has NOTHING to do with what I questioned.  That's not the point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2009, 03:47:20 AM »
I don't want to ruin the party, but exhibit has an "h" in it.  Continue....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

RWS

« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2009, 06:26:13 AM »
Why are we in this situation that took Alabama PROBATION to get into? 

Wait, I thought probation wasn't an excuse?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2009, 07:48:26 AM »
Wait, I thought probation wasn't an excuse?
Not for 6 years, it isn't.

Quit interrupting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2009, 07:49:44 AM »
Not for 6 years, it isn't.

Quit interrupting.
Couple that with Mike Shula, and I could make a pretty damn good case....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions