Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Oh and just to pile on...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Oh and just to pile on...
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009, 09:25:44 PM »
No
I think that NOW is the time to cut the fucking cord.
I think that NOW is the time Auburn is starting to wake up.
I think that NOW we can actually be heard and can do something positive for Auburn.

I am not I told you soing, that would be redundant. I have NOT quit preaching this since I heard this colossal cluster fuck was going down. I canceled my season tickets, Refused to send in the regular donation from the family trust. Made phone calls, drove down, beat on fucking doors and got told by unfucking believable idiots that "This is a good fit.". Got laughed at by BOT members since "Coach Dye says he is the man for the job.".
So, you canceled your season tickets to the bammer games???  Because Auburn hired Coach Chizik???  That just doesn't make sense.

Also, I flew in the private Auburn Jet with the BOT members to Louisville.....Yup, sure did.  I told Coach Franklin that he should pack his shit and leave...to his face, then he stepped towards me and I decked him, I put a nice shiner on his eye...Yup, sure did.  I was among the players and Coach Tater Tot for his first Tiger Walk, against LSU.....Yup, sure was.  I put salt all over Tuberville-Denny Stadium field last Friday night...Yup, sure did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009, 09:39:06 PM »
"Prowling up my ass" What makes you in your grand and glorious mind think I'm a bammer. Just because I know that Auburn deserves and needs a better coaching staff than this dumb fucker (whom might I add you idolize).
Now look Bub the only thing you have ever actually said that gets under my skin is to call me a bammer.
It is the lowest of the low. I know you know that it bothers me and that is cute, extremely juvenile but cute. I have never stooped that low to call you one for backing the worst fucking football coaching hire in the history of Auburn football. This dumb fucker makes Doug Barfuckupfield  look like  Jesus H. Christ his holy self descending from the clouds of glory itself to take the coaches headset. 
If you want to disagree fine then lets disagree but never ever even in a drunken joking manner call me a Goddamn good for fucking nothing low life bammer.
And don't waste your time telling what I have done or who I seen or spoken to.
Go back to cruising the message boards from your computer in the spare bedroom in your Momma's house and pasting other statements made by other sunshine pumping unicorn riders.
Your one stupid lowlife fuckup. But at least your not a bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 10:04:17 PM »
Blah, Blah, Blah.....
I'm sorry my eyesight is a little hazy tonight, because I can't see SHIT....Goddamn good for fucking nothing low life bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 10:51:19 PM »
Yeah its a well known fact that you have trouble seeing the obvious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 11:05:29 PM »
Lets get something straight. I did not leave in a snit "While we were winning".  I had other things going on and would only post on Wednesdays.
Why?
Because you were too fucking busy slapping yourself around and dancing about what a great fucking hire this was.  I knew it was not and NEVER wavered in the first degree about it. I just slowed down and watched you shit and fall back in it.....chizik style.
How convenient that your "things going on" showed up around the time the season started and we went 5-0... :bs:  and today is not Wednesday... so your thin excuse just evaporated.  You are dancing in the graveyard, which is a tacky, tasteless, shitty thing to do.

Not once did I slap myself around over what a great hire it was - I even changed my signture line to "Geaux Tigers" for a few weeks after Chiz was announced - but I also never waiver in my love of all things Auburn.  When you show up just to gloat about how bad we suck, and to relish in the failure, then all I have to say to you is a hearty Fuck You.  If you are HALF the Auburn fan you claim to be - which I sincerely doubt - then your stupid "hate Chizik for some obscure personal reason you never explained" has blinded you to the point of taking pleasure in Auburn's pain.  No real Auburn man or woman would do that.  Bitch and moan and complain, just like the rest of us, but taking pleasure in it?  No fucking way.  THAT outs you as both a loser and a liar, not to mention a shitty excuse for a human being. 

I should not have even lowered myself to respond to you, and I feel dirty for doing so.  You are unworthy of anyone's attention, and definitely not worthy of any more of mine. 

Again, where is the damn ignore button??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 11:10:02 PM »
How convenient that your "things going on" showed up around the time the season started and we went 5-0... :bs:  and today is not Wednesday... so your thin excuse just evaporated.  You are dancing in the graveyard, which is a tacky, tasteless, shitty thing to do.

Not once did I slap myself around over what a great hire it was - I even changed my signture line to "Geaux Tigers" for a few weeks after Chiz was announced - but I also never waiver in my love of all things Auburn.  When you show up just to gloat about how bad we suck, and to relish in the failure, then all I have to say to you is a hearty Fuck You.  If you are HALF the Auburn fan you claim to be - which I sincerely doubt - then your stupid "hate Chizik for some obscure personal reason you never explained" has blinded you to the point of taking pleasure in Auburn's pain.  No real Auburn man or woman would do that.  Bitch and moan and complain, just like the rest of us, but taking pleasure in it?  No fucking way.  THAT outs you as both a loser and a liar, not to mention a shitty excuse for a human being. 

I should not have even lowered myself to respond to you, and I feel dirty for doing so.  You are unworthy of anyone's attention, and definitely not worthy of any more of mine. 

Again, where is the damn ignore button??

Jen,

I mean this....for once...and probably just for this one time...but:

I love you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 11:12:03 PM »
Once is all I ever asked for, hon.

Thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 11:13:21 PM »
Ignore feature is back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 11:14:20 PM »
Once is all I ever asked for, hon.

Thanks.
Psst, he's drunk...its a booty call.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 11:15:05 PM »
Who's to say I'm not?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 11:16:06 PM »
Ignore feature is back.
WHERE IS THE GOTDAMN BUTTON?

And no, that is not a quote from Birdman.

I mean the ignore button - do I need to refresh or what? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 11:18:11 PM »

This.

But I do mean it...for now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2009, 11:21:14 PM »
This.

But I do mean it...for now.
Don't worry.  I'll just relish the moment while it lasts.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2009, 11:23:24 PM »
I heart both of you.  Group hug.

And maybe a little head from one of you.  I'll keep my eyes closed. Don't tell me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2009, 11:34:09 PM »
Jen,
I'm not I repeat not gloating in our failure. I cannot stand Auburn to fail at or in anything. I'm not going to mention my name but you would recognize the last name.
Auburn has made my family quite successful. My grandfather was dirt poor plain and simple basically we come from white trash stock but something happened that changed that. Auburn gave him a scholarship. He played and got the education, graduated and became quite successful. My Dad went to Auburn following in Grandaddy's footsteps, graduated attended med school and makes money hand over fist. I was basically born into an Auburn family since Mom graduated from there too. I became the third generation to walk and graduate from the single most beautiful campus on the planets face. Then just to prove that I'm an idiot I married a bammer a damn fine gal but with that serious flaw in her education. Other than an obvious taste for trashy women I have no serious flaws except that I love Auburn because I see what my relatives that didn't get the chance for a quality education became in life. My work unfortunately took me to the West Vance (Tuscaloosa) area and I know how the missionaries living in the land of cannibalistic savages feels. I wear my Auburn colors, drive my Auburn decked out truck and tote my Auburn golf bag with pride despite anything that you and the others on here may feel about I love Auburn. I have a damn good life and I owe it all to Auburn. There are several other good people here in the savage land and I cherish them. There is nothing like a friendly toot of a horn or a wave followed by a resounding WAR EAGLE to lift a mans spirits in this sea of crimson colored imbeciles. I'm sorry that you and others here do not begin to understand my love of Auburn and my hatred of those who can and do cause it harm whether from outside or even worse from the inside. As much as I hate this coach when Auburn fails I feel as though it is partially my failure also. For being part of the  Auburn family this school, its students, and its name are not just something we wear on gameday but rather it is something that burns deep in each and everyone of us. When we do not do what is right and it fails it is all of our faults.  It is ours to hold dear and protect and that is what I am doing. I'm doing my best for Auburn.
I'm sorry if it is a little too passionate for ya'll to understand. I accept your stand and the feelings that you show Hell I even accept "prowling for cock" even though it is hard to believe that his heart is in the right place though his brain is in a jar in a lab somewhere.
I appologise for daring to give a fuck.  
War Eagle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2009, 11:55:37 PM »
Jen,
I'm not I repeat not gloating in our failure. I cannot stand Auburn to fail at or in anything. I'm not going to mention my name but you would recognize the last name.
Auburn has made my family quite successful. My grandfather was dirt poor plain and simple basically we come from white trash stock but something happened that changed that. Auburn gave him a scholarship. He played and got the education, graduated and became quite successful. My Dad went to Auburn following in Grandaddy's footsteps, graduated attended med school and makes money hand over fist. I was basically born into an Auburn family since Mom graduated from there too. I became the third generation to walk and graduate from the single most beautiful campus on the planets face. Then just to prove that I'm an idiot I married a bammer a damn fine gal but with that serious flaw in her education. Other than an obvious taste for trashy women I have no serious flaws except that I love Auburn because I see what my relatives that didn't get the chance for a quality education became in life. My work unfortunately took me to the West Vance (Tuscaloosa) area and I know how the missionaries living in the land of cannibalistic savages feels. I wear my Auburn colors, drive my Auburn decked out truck and tote my Auburn golf bag with pride despite anything that you and the others on here may feel about I love Auburn. I have a damn good life and I owe it all to Auburn. There are several other good people here in the savage land and I cherish them. There is nothing like a friendly toot of a horn or a wave followed by a resounding WAR EAGLE to lift a mans spirits in this sea of crimson colored imbeciles. I'm sorry that you and others here do not begin to understand my love of Auburn and my hatred of those who can and do cause it harm whether from outside or even worse from the inside. As much as I hate this coach when Auburn fails I feel as though it is partially my failure also. For being part of the  Auburn family this school, its students, and its name are not just something we wear on gameday but rather it is something that burns deep in each and everyone of us. When we do not do what is right and it fails it is all of our faults.  It is ours to hold dear and protect and that is what I am doing. I'm doing my best for Auburn.
I'm sorry if it is a little too passionate for ya'll to understand. I accept your stand and the feelings that you show Hell I even accept "prowling for cock" even though it is hard to believe that his heart is in the right place though his brain is in a jar in a lab somewhere.
I appologise for daring to give a fuck.  
War Eagle.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2009, 11:58:22 PM »
Jen,
Let me guess... Lowder?

There is a difference between giving a fuck and being one. You vanished when the season started and now you are back.  If we were 8-0 right now, I would not be wondering where the damn ignore button was.  Your last name could be Foy or Haley and it would not matter one hot damn to me because you would rather be right about Chizik and right about failure than be disappointed in the season while still hopeful that things will get better.  You don't want things to get better simply because you want Chizik gone.  Period.  So you continue to revel in the misery.  To you, Auburn is about the man - ONE MAN.  For me?  Never.

Maybe in another season or two, I might be apologizing to you for not appreciating your foresightedness and spot on predictions - but for now? You cannot know for a fact that he will not be a better coach next year.  You cannot know for a fact what is going on in that locker room.  You are not some football psychic.  Until there is undisputable evidence - until he has been given a legitimate chance to make it or break it at Auburn - until there is no doubt whatsoever that Chizik sucks as a head coach - every word out of your mouth will be seen as hatemongering and disloyalty, because of how you have presented yourself.  You made your bed when you first showed up over here - so now you are stuck lying in it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2009, 12:01:24 AM »
Wow!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2009, 04:42:03 AM »
I have many leather bound books.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Greaseyweasel

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2009, 06:31:57 AM »
No mam.
My bed was made loooooong before I came here. I only came because I was invited. And no I didn't jump on at the first invite I was told several times by a very wordy and proficient member of this forum to come because "this" was a true Auburn forum. I'm not a football psychic, if I was then I would known as "Greaseyweasel, worlds richest football betting dude" no I'm just a man who dares to give an actual damn.
Lowder? Mam, if my last name was Lowder we would not be in this mess right now.
In another season or two we will be back to the Barfield (sound familiar? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Barfield) era or for those of you who just got on board in the last few years the Shulaization of the Auburn nation. I've never met you, nor will I as far as either of us know but by reading your postings here I surmise that you are too young to remember what those years were like. Well with wait and see and short sighted attitudes like you are showing and the current coaches in place you are in a prime spot to get your taste of what the Barfield years were like.
Ignore me if you like but your going to find it hard to ignore the chizikization of Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions