Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn vs Arkansas Game Thread

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Auburn vs Arkansas Game Thread
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2009, 05:30:06 PM »
Haha...yeah. You metioned me twice on your stupid fucking award thread...you twat. Keep talking shit fucktard...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2009, 05:31:58 PM »
That was one of the more depressing Auburn games I've watched.  It was one of the rare games (aside from 2008) where the offense, the defense, the special teams, turnovers, lucky bounces, etc, all took a big dump right on Auburn.

Scoring 20 quick points in the third just capped off the torture of watching this game.  We just got the poop beat out of us.  Hand it to Arkansas, they came to play, especially the defense.  They made great open field tackles, they never got out of position no matter what mis-direction we ran.  If someone was supposed to stay on the back side and contain, that's exactly what they did.

And you can't tell from the camera angles, but seeing Todd hold the ball for 15 minutes on every pass play, I'm assuming their secondary actually covered down field well too.

I'm officially no longer a Ted Roof fan.  I understand we're thin, but come on....what was the most common comment about Auburn winning this whole week by us idiots on message boards?  WE HAVE TO GET PRESSURE ON MALLETT!  And what did we do?  Nothing.  Nothing but the same damn basic four man rush all game.  Sickening. 

Anyway, I'm going to sleep...wake me up next Friday.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 05:34:48 PM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2009, 05:35:36 PM »
I'll take a shit and eat it with a fork if Gus is at Auburn to start the 2011 season.  
I agree....I have a feeling that we'll have him for only one more year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2009, 05:36:00 PM »
Which one looks like "careful thought"?

That's funny, as the person that continually questions others reading comprehension I'd figured you'd go with the one that says "After careful thought".  Guess I should know better to expect you to use logic when it doesn't favor your argument, regardless of how elementary it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2009, 05:37:36 PM »
Haha...yeah. You metioned me twice on your stupid phuking award thread...you twat. Keep talking poop phuktard...

How does me voting you for an award get confused with "directly saying something to you".  Again, I thought you left months ago.  Damn fool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2009, 05:42:13 PM »
How does me voting you for an award get confused with "directly saying something to you".  Again, I thought you left months ago.  Damn fool.
I think you're getting him confused with Sensi.  And you say I have a reading problem...LOL
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2009, 05:42:34 PM »
Because you knew I was here. Once again, you wouldn't say this shit to my face. You're e-penis is huge...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2009, 05:44:22 PM »
Haha...yeah. You metioned me twice on your stupid phuking award thread...you twat. Keep talking poop phuktard...

Just look at your diploma on the wall and quietly snicker at him...  You win every time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2009, 05:47:10 PM »
I think you're getting him confused with Sensi.  And you say I have a reading problem...LOL

And what makes you think that..... could it be ... wait for it, wait for it....
To be honest, I couldn't remember if it was you or Sensi that left.
.  Man you can't help but to fail, it's even sweeter when your beloved tiger-eagles fail just as bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2009, 05:58:11 PM »
Eventhough you weren't sure if it was him or Sensi that left months ago, you still assume that it was him.  It really isn't that hard to click on the poster's name and see for yourself if he stated that he was leaving or if he's been posting lately.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2009, 06:00:24 PM »
I'm failing right now.  Let me explain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2009, 07:42:56 PM »

I'm officially no longer a Ted Roof fan.  I understand we're thin, but come on....what was the most common comment about Auburn winning this whole week by us idiots on message boards?  WE HAVE TO GET PRESSURE ON MALLETT!  And what did we do?  Nothing.  Nothing but the same damn basic four man rush all game.  Sickening. 

With you on Roof. I haven't liked our D all season. I knew with our D giving up 20-30 points EVERY game our luck would run out eventually. And today it did against a very determined Hog team. A Hog team that Bama dismantled effortlessly. We have a long way to go........
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2009, 10:57:07 PM »
I think the team still wins 8.
And that is much better than almost all expected.
But at the same time it was the most painful...
was it drugs? What the hell was that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2009, 06:04:59 AM »
Two teams on the way up in the SEC and one had to lose.
Yall will learn from this game and carry on. There is no way that yall ain't going bowling this year. Yall still have some tough teams coming up. 8-4 or 9-3 looks very possible with the team. That ain't bad considering what everyone was predicting preseason. A few breaks and an even better record.
I was just bumfuzzled by yall's play today. I hope this was the exception instead of the rule. We had a game like that against Bama. Bama would probably beaten the shit out of us anyways, but it hurts when you know that your team didn't perform like they should have. I hope we got that out of our system. I hope yall will get it out of yall's system starting today. Yall are heading into the meat of yall's schedule and cannot afford another game like that. Yall are still in the race.
Our team is improving every week. I'm proud of them. Now we get holy Tebow this week. For some reason, I'm not real skeert of them. The SEC is just the best football there is.
Oh yeah. Here's a pic of Fannin's beheading. Never seen this happen before. We thought, OH SHIT, facemask when the play happened. Weird.
He needs to keep his hand off of our guy's junk, too.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 06:09:52 AM by boartitz »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions