Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A Public Apology....

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
Re: A Public Apology....
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2009, 10:07:55 PM »
I used to be on the Burns bandwagon, but not anymore.  Hell, when he is on the field with Toad ($1 to Birdman) we are basically playing nine against eleven.  That deep motion is total bullpoop.  Sit his happy ass on the bench and if he doesn't like it, let him transfer at the end of the year.  He is not the future of AU football.

They are using Kodi incorrectly, period. While I can agree that he isn't the future of AU football, I still think he is immensely talented as an athlete.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2009, 11:19:27 PM »
They are using Kodi incorrectly, period. While I can agree that he isn't the future of AU football, I still think he is immensely talented as an athlete.

Dude got his teeth knocked out and said fuck it.  Came back in.  If you can't respect that....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2009, 11:53:38 PM »
Dude got his teeth knocked out and said phuk it.  Came back in.  If you can't respect that....
He's got amazing heart, that kid. I know he can't throw the gd ball, but dammit, we can put him somewhere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2009, 12:01:16 AM »
He's got amazing heart, that kid. I know he can't throw the gd ball, but dammit, we can put him somewhere.

He's as good an athlete as we have on the field.  I have NO problem with Kodi running the Mildcat formation.  It is absolutely effective...in the right situation.  Gus has him running it 1st and 10 from our own 30.  Fail.  It's a short yardage and/or redzone formation and needs to be used accordingly. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2009, 12:11:18 AM »
He's as good an athlete as we have on the field.  I have NO problem with Kodi running the Mildcat formation.  It is absolutely effective...in the right situation.  Gus has him running it 1st and 10 from our own 30.  Fail.  It's a short yardage and/or redzone formation and needs to be used accordingly. 

I'd just like to see him hand it off once....  but agree with you completely.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 02:56:49 AM »
Put Kodi at linebacker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.