Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A Public Apology....

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
A Public Apology....
« on: September 26, 2009, 11:03:48 PM »
to Chris Todd.

I was a very vocal opponent.  I criticized the way you inhaled the oxygen necessary to live.

I see that you can be taught.  I see that you have talent.

I see where you were the first Auburn qb to throw 4 tds in back to back games.

I'm sorry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

boartitz

Re: A Public Apology....
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 11:34:38 PM »
to Chris Todd.

I was a very vocal opponent.  I criticized the way you inhaled the oxygen necessary to live.

I'm sorry.
A sign of weakness. TOB will kick you in the gonads.
Think this, but keep it private. You were raised better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 11:39:25 PM »
Fore yall axe.
It is top secret, but yall's best and brightest barristers serve another apprenticeship under the hog head.
Like it or not. They be chitlins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 12:31:16 AM »
He's reminding me of How Ben leard came around his SR year and rocked.  Hope He finishes the year as well as he started it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 02:29:16 AM »
Todd for Heisman?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 02:45:14 AM »
Todd for Heisman?
Sure....Why not?

Chris Todd
Comp.     Att     Yards     TDs     Int.
  62        106     1012      11       1

In only 4 games Chris Todd has 4 more passing TDs than we had the entire '08 season.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 02:53:31 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

boartitz

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2009, 02:48:46 AM »
Sure....Why not?

Chris Todd
Comp.     Att     Yards     TDs     Int.
  62        106     1012      11       1
That shit won't work in the SEC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2009, 04:07:33 AM »
to Chris Todd.

I'm sorry.
He had a live arm last night, the throw that Fannin dropped in the endzone was a bullet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2009, 10:38:39 AM »
He had a live arm last night, the throw that Fannin dropped in the endzone was a bullet.

The pass to Zachery was a thing of beauty.  I only saw one pass that he threw that made me cringe (a semi-floater to his left into double coverage that Fannin still almost brought down).

His arm is for real though...still throwing off his back foot a little too much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2009, 11:29:50 AM »

I was drunk...and weak.

It seemed appropriate at the time.  But then so does dropping a grand in the Champagne Room.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 07:51:34 PM »
I was drunk...and weak.

It seemed appropriate at the time.  But then so does dropping a grand in the Champagne Room.

I'm revoking my apology and drinking more heavily.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2009, 09:19:38 PM »
I'm revoking my apology and drinking more heavily.

I had some older people behind me in the stands at lsu. After the first 12 minutes I turned around and said "I apologize if any of you are related to Chris Todd and are here to see him, but he's terrible. And I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep saying so the rest of the night, so if I'm going to offend anyone I'll move." I was kind of worried they might have been grandparents or something.....
Anyway, the elderly lady told me to let him have it. Hell, she probably was his grandmother. I know we have other problems, and it isn't all him, but the bastard sucks.

AND Chizik says they still feel like Chris gives us the best chance at winning. That must mean we are well and truly fucked.

I am drinking more heavily myself.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 09:27:27 PM by AUsweetheart »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2009, 10:28:13 PM »
I had some older people behind me in the stands at lsu. After the first 12 minutes I turned around and said "I apologize if any of you are related to Chris Todd and are here to see him, but he's terrible. And I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep saying so the rest of the night, so if I'm going to offend anyone I'll move." I was kind of worried they might have been grandparents or something.....
Anyway, the elderly lady told me to let him have it. Hell, she probably was his grandmother. I know we have other problems, and it isn't all him, but the bastard sucks.

AND Chizik says they still feel like Chris gives us the best chance at winning. That must mean we are well and truly fucked.

I am drinking more heavily myself.
Is Caudle really that bad?  Does he just not know the offense?  How the fuck could he NOT know the offense more than Chris Todd, because Caudle actually practiced during the Spring with Todd sitting out?  I already know the answer about Kodi Burns, but would he really be worse that Todd...right now?  Anyway, I hope what Caudle said tonight is true:

Here's what Neil Caudle had to say about the QB situation Sunday night:

"We’re handling it the right way. We believe in Chris. We believe he’s a good player. He’s showed that numerous times. Things aren’t clicking on offense right now but we’re going to get it fixed and we know Chris is going to do a good job for us."

Here's something that the coaches could do....take Kodi off the fuckin' field.  We've thrown it to Kodi, what twice all season?  Put in Carr, Travante Stallworth, Wisner or Emory Blake....or maybe put in DeAngelo Benton and tell him what route to run on every play, if he still doesn't know the plays.  Also, take Tommy Trott and his laughing while we're down 31-3 sorry piece of shit ass and put him on the fuckin' bench, then either put Lutz, Blake or Benton in his spot.  There's no wonder why teams are doubling or tripling Adams and Zachery, because they're the only receivers that are a fuckin' threat to have a pass thrown to them.  Also, if I'm a DC I'd slant my DL and over stack the side that Trott is on, because for some reason we still think he'll block the CB.

Also, I think that if we had a QB that was similar to a Ryan Mallet, Javon Snead, Colt McCoy, etc...that our offense would still have it's troubles, but it probably wouldn't look as horrible as it has these past two weeks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2009, 12:48:46 PM »
Here's something that the coaches could do....take Kodi off the fuckin' field.  We've thrown it to Kodi, what twice all season?  Put in Carr, Travante Stallworth, Wisner or Emory Blake....or maybe put in DeAngelo Benton and tell him what route to run on every play, if he still doesn't know the plays.  Also, take Tommy Trott and his laughing while we're down 31-3 sorry piece of shit ass and put him on the fuckin' bench, then either put Lutz, Blake or Benton in his spot.  There's no wonder why teams are doubling or tripling Adams and Zachery, because they're the only receivers that are a fuckin' threat to have a pass thrown to them.  Also, if I'm a DC I'd slant my DL and over stack the side that Trott is on, because for some reason we still think he'll block the CB.

Also, I think that if we had a QB that was similar to a Ryan Mallet, Javon Snead, Colt McCoy, etc...that our offense would still have it's troubles, but it probably wouldn't look as horrible as it has these past two weeks.

I totally agree. We are not as bad as we look right now. We are, however, in a spot where the coaches have no idea what the 2 and 3 guys can do. This coaching staff is still trying to figure our what they have. With no injury to McCalebb, we could be sitting pretty. We had an awesome 1-2 punch that allowed the coaches to rely on the ground game and take the passing game as gravy. It worked so well that Todd actually looked like he was doing it himself. Now that we only have Tate, the coaches aren't comfortable with using the same formula without McCalebb. And for those that want to put Fannin in, Fannin does not run every play with a fire in his belly. Tate also looks like he's to trying to do too much. Everyone is trying to make up for OM's absence. I don't think many realize what a change of pace weapon this guy was. Look at the first games. If we got 3 yds with Tate and then another 3 with OM, we ran the ball again most times. Now we get 3 with Tate and throw twice. What the hell is that? The coaches do not know how to fill OM's void. We have to keep a lot of motion going and keep hitting the run enough to open the short pass.
We got the big play early because the run was dominating. We prolly will not dominate the run again this season, but it can be supplemented by the short pass, as shown by the play calling with Caudle. I think at this point in time, we are looking at a coaching staff that just does not have the understanding of what our 2 and three deep skill players are capable of. I just do not see any backs that run with that Kenny Irons mentality. And to be successful in the SEC, you have to SELL OUT EVERY RUN. We had that a little at the beginning, now we do not.

I think Todd with Caudle as the wildcat QB would be an excellent way to go. It would give a nice transition if Caudle reached the level of experience to take over. To change cold turkey and continue to use the wildcat with Kodi, would be the same as using Todd now.

BTW. Who had more rushing yds against LSU, Todd or Kodi?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2009, 05:15:35 PM »
Where in the hell is Eric Smith? Haven't heard his name in a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 05:20:10 PM »

He caught a nice pass out of the backfield which I believe set up our field goal.  You know, the drive where Toad took us down the field and Gus immediately went Mildcat so Kodi could take us out of any chance at 6? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 06:15:27 PM »
Jail?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 06:16:37 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 11:28:21 PM »
With no injury to McCalebb, we could be sitting pretty.

***cough***useless fake punt***cough
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 06:09:48 PM »
I used to be on the Burns bandwagon, but not anymore.  Hell, when he is on the field with Toad ($1 to Birdman) we are basically playing nine against eleven.  That deep motion is total bullshit.  Sit his happy ass on the bench and if he doesn't like it, let him transfer at the end of the year.  He is not the future of AU football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions