SMESMERIZE!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

boartitz

Re: 2 Night's Game
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 04:22:27 PM »
Don't be surprised to see Nutt lose tonight and then beat Bama next week. He does shit like that.
Nafoom may be fun tonight if Ole Miss gets behind. May, hell, will be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 04:30:28 PM »
Like a lot of people, I'm just not sold on Cold Piss.  I realize they're far more talented overall than they have been in years past, but I still look back to games they looked horrible in last year and wonder how they ever got to be #4 in the country.  Even Auburn went over there last year and gave them a fight til the end when Kodi kept throwing the ball to the wrong colored jerseys. 

I like McCluster though.  The guy makes plays.  If OM goes in there tonight and really handles their business like a top 5 team should, I may start believing a little bit.  But, I really wouldn't be blown away by a Cock uprising.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

boartitz

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 04:38:15 PM »
Like a lot of people, I'm just not sold on Cold Piss.  I realize they're far more talented overall than they have been in years past, but I still look back to games they looked horrible in last year and wonder how they ever got to be #4 in the country.  Even Auburn went over there last year and gave them a fight til the end when Kodi kept throwing the ball to the wrong colored jerseys. 

I like McCluster though.  The guy makes plays.  If OM goes in there tonight and really handles their business like a top 5 team should, I may start believing a little bit.  But, I really wouldn't be blown away by a Cock uprising.
There is no way in hell that Ole Miss is #4. They'll be lucky to be in the top 25 at the end of the year.
It'll be a big game next week IF they win and Bama beats us for the TV audience.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 05:23:13 PM »
     I don't know about #4, but I think Ole Miss has a good shot to win the SECW.  They will take care of SC tonight, and the extra two days will help to stave off the kind of letdowns HDN's teams can have at times.  'bama is the one I am still not impressed with.  I think the hogs will give them a game this week, and our defense is not that good.
     I told everyone who would listen that the over on last week's Ark-Ga game would be the easiest pick of the year.  The Ark-'bama total is currently 57 1/2, and I think this game will go over easily as well.  I say it's a shoot-out, and the first one to 40 wins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 05:40:42 PM »
Yearly Totals

birmingham  150
Thrilla  149
AUTR  148
barkndog  148
War Eagle  147 
boartitz  144
AWK  144
Saniflush  142
Aubie16  141
AUTiger1  137
Buzz Killington  136
townhallsavoy  136
CCTAU  134
wesfau2  134
Jumbo  133
hogwally  131
OGRE  131
Prowler  130
AUChizad  129
Tiger Wench  124
ssgaufan  123
AUJarhead  120
Harvey birdman  118
come honor face  118
Chopper  110
rotescwein  81
chinook  78
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 05:53:00 PM »
You posted that why?  You hate me that much?  I'm well aware of my 118, thank you very much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

boartitz

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 05:58:00 PM »
You posted that why?  You hate me that much?  I'm well aware of my 118, thank you very much.
Sometimes innocent bystanders get hit. I was aiming at HogWally.
That's the way it is in the real world. :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 06:16:36 PM »
Alabama cannot be beaten.  They have demonstrated their mastery over the college football landscape by beating a Virginia Tech team that would be number one in the country otherwise, a ferocious Florida (International) squad and a cagey (North) Texas team. 

Their fans conveniently ignore the words in parenthesis above and act as if they've conquered the Tebows and the McCoys.

Atlanta is but a rest stop on the coronation tour.  Atlanta is ordained. No team in the SEC can match their talent. 

I pray the smirk is wiped off their face every day. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 06:21:08 PM »
     I don't know about #4, but I think Ole Miss has a good shot to win the SECW.  They will take care of SC tonight, and the extra two days will help to stave off the kind of letdowns HDN's teams can have at times.
I agree. Ole Piss has a secret weapon that guarantees a win tonight - Stephen Garcia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 06:35:21 PM »
Sometimes innocent bystanders get hit. I was aiming at HogWally.
That's the way it is in the real world. :)

That's fine.  I'm used to it from all my buddies that are hog fans as well. They all call me names and give me dirty looks just because I don't hate HDN with a passion and spend my Sat mornings poking a little HDN doll in the chest with a big needle and screaming that Ole Miss will lose.  I also don't cross my chest or make bowing motions every time someone mentions the new Auburn coordinator's name.   I guess I moved out of Springdale too early, didn't get indoctrinated properly or something.  As I have said many times, I am glad we have coach Petrino now, but HDN is a good coach.  Better than most give him credit for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 07:16:20 PM »
I was poking as fun and games. No animosity on my part. I'd have to know you to hate you.
I'll drink a beer with you any day. Especially if you are buying.
I just want to see Nutt fail instead of merely being mediocre. I was on the Hill at the same time as him and he was just an arrogant dumbass even back then. And then he left for OSU. I don't like him at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2009, 07:44:33 PM »
     I don't know about #4, but I think Ole Miss has a good shot to win the SECW.  They will take care of SC tonight, and the extra two days will help to stave off the kind of letdowns HDN's teams can have at times.  'bama is the one I am still not impressed with.  I think the hogs will give them a game this week, and our defense is not that good.
     I told everyone who would listen that the over on last week's Ark-Ga game would be the easiest pick of the year.  The Ark-'bama total is currently 57 1/2, and I think this game will go over easily as well.  I say it's a shoot-out, and the first one to 40 wins.
If Arkansas scores over 35 they win.  And if they jump out, like they did against UGA...they win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2009, 08:08:11 PM »
Nutt looks more nervous than a prostitute in church. I still think Nutt is dangerous in a big game or two, but not dangerous to make any big statement during a full season...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 08:11:06 PM »
Nutt looks more nervous than a prostitute in church. I still think Nutt is dangerous in a big game or two, but not dangerous to make any big statement during a full season...

Did you see Erin Andrews pretty much laughing at him during the pre-game interview?  She almost lost it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 08:12:56 PM »
Damn...no, I missed that Chopper...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 08:47:10 PM »
Did you see Erin Andrews pretty much laughing at him during the pre-game interview?  She almost lost it...
He must have texted her a pic of his manhood.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 08:58:14 PM »
He must have texted her a pic of his manhood.

Nah... He just did the interview while chewing feverishly. His chicken neck was in full affect, as his nose darted one way and another...all the time while twisting and turning and grabbing his belt like Chris Farley's character that lives in a van down by the river.

...oh...and his team looks like SHIT tonight.  Too fucking perfect.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2009, 09:12:43 PM »
    That's fine.  I'm used to it from all my buddies that are hog fans as well. They all call me names and give me dirty looks just because I don't hate HDN with a passion and spend my Sat mornings poking a little HDN doll in the chest with a big needle and screaming that Ole Miss will lose.  I also don't cross my chest or make bowing motions every time someone mentions the new Auburn coordinator's name.   I guess I moved out of Springdale too early, didn't get indoctrinated properly or something.  As I have said many times, I am glad we have coach Petrino now, but HDN is a good coach.  Better than most give him credit for.

Say...do they make a little Gene Chizik doll?  It would go great with my Tommy Tuberville bobblehead.

South Carolina is about to put the pig in the endzone.

EDIT:  nevermind.  Spurrier pussed out for the second time tonight.  Seriously, Ball Coach?  What has happened to you?

« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 09:14:25 PM by Thrilla »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions