Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Flag

Birmingham

Re: Auburn Flag
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 01:06:21 PM »
I thank him for his service daily with a little prayer before my rum and cigars. 

Maybe the OP would like to hear about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 03:05:12 PM »
...Wow guys.  Out of all the people that visits football forums, I would've never guessed you guys to be the ones doubting me.

here's the back story.  I'm a National Guard soldier from northeast Alabama, our unit is deployed here in Kuwait and we have a very large contingent of Auburn fans here.  The Brits left the compound yesterday and as we took their flag down, we thought it would be nice to raise the Auburn flag.  We only had the smaller version of the flag because our larger version, signed by Chizik, is in our commanders office.

We have several more pics and I would be happy to share but photoshopped??  No way. 

But thank you for appreciating the pic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 03:10:29 PM »
CHF post your address so I can send you some of my secret socks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 03:12:12 PM »
...Wow guys.  Out of all the people that visits football forums, I would've never guessed you guys to be the ones doubting me.

here's the back story.  I'm a National Guard soldier from northeast Alabama, our unit is deployed here in Kuwait and we have a very large contingent of Auburn fans here.  The Brits left the compound yesterday and as we took their flag down, we thought it would be nice to raise the Auburn flag.  We only had the smaller version of the flag because our larger version, signed by Chizik, is in our commanders office.

We have several more pics and I would be happy to share but photoshopped??  No way. 

Sure hope that Kaos or Greasy don't see this.  It will be Chizik's fault for how things are going in the war.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2009, 03:13:05 PM »

Don't take it as us doubting you, the way you worded the original story I wasn't sure if you were there and to be honest the pic did look photoshopped.  I guess its the fact that I have created things like this myself, so you can't even trust what you see in pictures now-a-days. Me doubting you would be if I still didn't believe you which I do.

War Eagle. Its a very cool picture!

Stay safe.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 03:21:26 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 03:16:39 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 03:17:04 PM »

Yeah no hating intended.  I am just skeptical of all pictures I see on teh ebays. (except for those showing Jumbo fisting PETA employees)

You all still need to have you ass kicked for not having them in the correct order.

just sayin'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 03:18:51 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 03:20:49 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2009, 03:24:29 PM »
Thats the last time I fucking post a pic.  But i will go ahead a put another on here tomorrow for all you doubters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2009, 03:25:46 PM »
Thats the last time I fucking post a pic.  But i will go ahead a put another on here tomorrow for all you doubters.

I love the finality.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2009, 03:26:36 PM »
Thats the last time I effing post a pic.  But i will go ahead a put another on here tomorrow for all you doubters.

Do they have nekkid womens in Kuwait you could post some pics of? I don't care if they're photoshopped or not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2009, 03:27:59 PM »
Do they have nekkid womens in Kuwait you could post some pics of? I don't care if they're photoshopped or not.
...no
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2009, 03:29:28 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 03:33:24 PM »
Prayers sent
lmao, thanks.  i get to come home for 2 weeks in december to see my first child pop out of her momma, so i'm sure to get some sympathy head then.

My address is
 JT Thompson
BSB-N
151 CMBN
APO-AE 09330

you, know just in case someone wants to send me some Auburn Stickers or your own fucking Auburn flag for me to photshop for you..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2009, 03:39:35 PM »
lmao, thanks.  i get to come home for 2 weeks in december to see my first child pop out of her momma, so i'm sure to get some sympathy head then.

My address is
 JT Thompson
BSB-N
151 CMBN
APO-AE 09330

you, know just in case someone wants to send me some Auburn Stickers or your own fucking Auburn flag for me to photshop for you..
hahaha, We were thinking more along the lines of liquor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2009, 03:49:11 PM »

My address is
 JT Thompson
BSB-N
151 CMBN
APO-AE 09330

Congrats, motherfucker.  For some reason I imagine your spawn to be like Stewie Griffen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2009, 04:00:58 PM »
Dude, not necessary, we believe you.  Feel free to post any pics you want, especially those ones of your wife and/or girlfriend naked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2009, 04:55:52 PM »
I'll start working on a box of socks for ya, do you prefer Clear or Dark socks?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2009, 05:25:31 PM »

I'd be worried if the baby looks like this.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum