Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Flag

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
Auburn Flag
« on: August 27, 2009, 06:02:20 AM »
Hey guys,

Stationed over here in Kuwait this year and someone happened to have a camera around and took this snapshot.  LOTS of Auburn fans where we're at.

War Eagle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Auburn Flag
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 07:33:32 AM »
Looks photo shopped to me.  American flag is never below another standard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Birmingham

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 09:34:22 AM »
Definitely not a photoshop.  If you click the image and zoom in it is in NO way a photoshop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 09:43:06 AM »
Looks photo shopped to me.  American flag is never below another standard.

The American flag is not lower than the others in the picture.  It just looks that way because of the angle the pic was taken at.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 10:08:20 AM »
The American flag is lowered because of Ted Kennedy.

Auburn people don't pay homage to the man.

Okay, that was cold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 10:26:32 AM »
The American flag is lowered because of Ted Kennedy.

Auburn people don't pay homage to the man.

Okay, that was cold.

No.  He's cold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 10:27:36 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 10:29:06 AM »
Definitely not a photoshop.  If you click the image and zoom in it is in NO way a photoshop.

Exactly. 

Nice try but not real.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 10:31:17 AM »
Exactly. 

Nice try but not real.

Looks real to me, and it's right next to Alabama's state flag.  Not sure this is beyond belief, unless I'm missing something here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 10:31:42 AM »
Were you with them CHF?

If not, I'm going with Sani here, I say photo shopped. Its good, no doubt, but I could do it. 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 10:32:21 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 10:42:49 AM »
Were you with them CHF?

If not, I'm going with Sani here, I say photo shopped. Its good, no doubt, but I could do it. 

Two things stick out to me when you zoom in tight on the AU flag and one just on general flag etiquette.....

1)The AU flag does not seem to be blowing at the same rate as the others.  Not the tips necessarily but the attached edges.

2) The way it is attached is not even close to the way the others are.  Explained away by it being a different size than the others?  I don't think so because the cording does not even appear to have the same basic hardware as the other three.

3) Anyone who deals with flags and standards knows there is a certain order in which to have flags flying.  This would not be it.  The state flag of Alabama and the AU flag should have positions switched which means one of two things.  Either it is fake or there is some fucktard in charge of flags that does not know this.  Unless they are in the Air Force the latter is not very plausible.

Now, what the fuck are we doing discussing this when kickoff is next weekend?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 11:00:10 AM »
General flag ettiquette?

Fucksake man. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 12:33:36 PM »
General flag ettiquette?

Fucksake man. 

:blink:

Oh...you said flag.  Nevermind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2009, 12:37:45 PM »
General flag ettiquette?

Fucksake man.  

Parris Island knowledge.

If CHF tells me he took the picture personally or was there when it was I will take him at his word and suggest someone needs to have their ass beat like they stole something for not putting them up like they should be.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 12:51:36 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2009, 12:40:29 PM »
Thank you CHF for serving.  Stay safe over there.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 12:47:53 PM »
Thank you CHF for serving.  Stay safe over there.

suck up
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Birmingham

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 12:51:18 PM »
suck up

No, just thought it was a shame that this post had reached the teens and a rival fan had to be the first to thank him for his service because all of you were arguing about his picture being fake.  Get some priorities you bunch of bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 12:52:52 PM »
Get some priorities you bunch of bitches.

Send that man some socks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 12:56:48 PM »
No, just thought it was a shame that this post had reached the teens and a rival fan had to be the first to thank him for his service because all of you were arguing about his picture being fake.  Get some priorities you bunch of bitches.
I thank him for his service daily with a little prayer before my rum and cigars. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 01:02:44 PM »
Prayers sent.  Post often.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions