AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
"This is for Arkansas 06! And this is for..."
« on: May 06, 2009, 11:15:44 AM »
Police: Alabama PK Leigh Tiffin assaulted in downtown Tuscaloosa
Posted by Gentry Estes, Mobile Press-Register May 06, 2009 9:45 AM
Categories: Football

Leigh Tiffin has served as Alabama's place-kicker during each of the past three seasons.Tuscaloosa Police are investigating an alleged assault that occurred early this morning against Alabama senior place-kicker Leigh Tiffin.

According to TPD spokesman Capt. Greg Kosloff, Tiffin was assaulted in downtown Tuscaloosa and "treated for minor injuries" at a local hospital. He has since been released.

No arrests have yet been made, though police continue to look into the altercation. Police believe Tiffin's involvement was only as a victim.

"He has not been implicated in any way," Kosloff said, "other than he was the victim of an assault."

http://blog.al.com/bamabeat/2009/05/police_alabama_pk_leigh_tiffin.html
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 11:45:11 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: "This is for Arkansas 06! And this is for..."
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 11:23:57 AM »
I would like to have been there to give an extra shot for his diddy in 1985...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 11:27:29 AM »
Best lead into a thread I've seen in two weeks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 11:46:58 AM »
I was sitting just to the left of the goal posts as his diddy's kick went through in 85'.  That was absolutely, positively the worst I've ever felt coming out of a stadium.  If you don't think a 53 yard field goal with time expiring and resulting in a Mullet victory...won't hit you like a taser to the ball bag...you're not an Auburn fan.

That shit hurt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 11:51:56 AM »
I was sitting just to the left of the goal posts as his diddy's kick went through in 85'.  That was absolutely, positively the worst I've ever felt coming out of a stadium.  If you don't think a 53 yard field goal with time expiring and resulting in a Mullet victory...won't hit you like a taser to the ball bag...you're not an Auburn fan.

That shit hurt.

I was straight back in the opposite endzone...surrounded by the mulleted ones.  I think watching them hurt worse than seeing the kick go through.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 12:19:08 PM »
I was straight back in the opposite endzone...surrounded by the mulleted ones.  I think watching them hurt worse than seeing the kick go through.

Oh there's no question about it.  It's not just that your team lost to your biggest rival.  We've all walked out listening to the cheers/chants from the other fans.  This was that whole time-expiring-miracle thing to win the game.  It's like one half of the stadium went bonkers and the other half just stood there going "WTF just happened?"  That shit was loud and stayed loud all the way back to my car.

I say simple assault is too good for any of those Tiffins.  Anyone know any good torture techniques?  Bamboo under the fingernails? Shock collars?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 12:37:17 PM »
Police: Alabama PK Leigh Tiffin assaulted in downtown Tuscaloosa
Posted by Gentry Estes, Mobile Press-Register May 06, 2009 9:45 AM
Categories: Football

Leigh Tiffin has served as Alabama's place-kicker during each of the past three seasons.Tuscaloosa Police are investigating an alleged assault that occurred early this morning against Alabama senior place-kicker Leigh Tiffin.

According to TPD spokesman Capt. Greg Kosloff, Tiffin was assaulted in downtown Tuscaloosa and "treated for minor injuries" at a local hospital. He has since been released.

No arrests have yet been made, though police continue to look into the altercation. Police believe Tiffin's involvement was only as a victim.

"He has not been implicated in any way," Kosloff said, "other than he was the victim of an assault."
LMAO....BTW, if this was any other college student, the Capt. would've never mentioned, "He has not been implicated in any way....Oh Please Coach sabin, please don't do anything against me or my family...He's not going to be charged with anything and he wasn't on the Strip at around 1:00....uh, this all took place around 10:30."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 12:39:49 PM »
The first thing I did after seeing this story was to check if there had been any stunning defeats of an Alabama sports team. 
I know how those "steps" get tricky to walk down sometimes after certain outcomes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 12:53:03 PM »
Oh there's no question about it.  It's not just that your team lost to your biggest rival.  We've all walked out listening to the cheers/chants from the other fans.  This was that whole time-expiring-miracle thing to win the game.  It's like one half of the stadium went bonkers and the other half just stood there going "WTF just happened?"  That shit was loud and stayed loud all the way back to my car.

I say simple assault is too good for any of those Tiffins.  Anyone know any good torture techniques?  Bamboo under the fingernails? Shock collars?

Funny story though...My pops had a couple of extras for the 1989 Iron Bowl.  We walked around campus trying to sell them, and came up on this bammer van.  From in front of teh van we heard someone shout "how much?".  I looked over and it was Van Tiffin.  So, I told him "for you...$53,000 each."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 01:00:27 PM »
Funny story though...My pops had a couple of extras for the 1989 Iron Bowl.  We walked around campus trying to sell them, and came up on this bammer van.  From in front of teh van we heard someone shout "how much?".  I looked over and it was Van Tiffin.  So, I told him "for you...$53,000 each."

Classic.

Quick ticket story of my own.  I wound up with two extras for the Florida game several years back.  They were given to me so anything I made was gravy anyway.  They were $35.00 tickets (Yep, quite a few years back) and I decided I'd just let em' go at face value to an Auburn fan.  I hadn't got my hand up good when this guy comes running across the street hollering how much? I said $70.00.  He stopped and said look, I don't have $140.00...will you take $125.00?

Yes...yes I will.  War Eagle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 01:24:32 PM »
Back on track:

Sounds like more of the same mean streets of "The Strip" after midnight (this is exam week by the way), except he got his ass kicked before cops could get involved.

The bammer media is of course quick to say "He didn't do anything wrong, he was just a victim", just like they've said for every other miscreant on that team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 01:26:17 PM »
Classic.

Quick ticket story of my own.  I wound up with two extras for the Florida game several years back.  They were given to me so anything I made was gravy anyway.  They were $35.00 tickets (Yep, quite a few years back) and I decided I'd just let em' go at face value to an Auburn fan.  I hadn't got my hand up good when this guy comes running across the street hollering how much? I said $70.00.  He stopped and said look, I don't have $140.00...will you take $125.00?

Yes...yes I will.  War Eagle.

You bastard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 01:31:19 PM »
You bastard.

yea he's a buddy fucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 01:56:19 PM »
You bastard.

Don't hate on his capitalistic tendencies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2009, 02:06:36 PM »
Don't hate on his capitalistic tendencies.

A man on a budget has to take advantage of his opportunities.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 02:18:38 PM »
A man on a budget has to take advantage of his opportunities.
Your gettin larger in waist and taste!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 02:05:22 PM »
The Crimson Tide's two-year starting kicker suffered minor injuries to his right hand, right leg and toes on both feet. He was taken to DCH Medical Center and quickly released.

This may break any previous record for having the excuses ready.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 02:07:08 PM »
This may break any previous record for having the excuses ready.

I'm guessing Jack Bauer did this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 02:11:54 PM »
Just saw this on ITAT...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2009, 02:19:16 PM »
LOL

I'm guessing falling up the stairs is sooooo last year?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs