Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You guys did good

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: You guys did good
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 01:51:33 PM »
I'm thinking Brooke.  Whilst a vixen in her own right, Misty isn't as well endowed as El Goopo's avy.

I recall a thread a while ago that included Brooke, perhaps in the concourse.  Does the lady have a last name?  I need to research her...umm...contributions to society, in addition to doing a comparative analysis between the avatar and pictures that are researched.

If you study the picture, you might find a clue to the treasure trove...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 03:20:28 PM »
If you study the picture, you might find a clue to the treasure trove...

I tell you, it was very, very, VERY hard to draw my eyes to the bottom left corner of that photo.  Hell, I just realized she had blue eyes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 03:34:20 PM »
I tell you, it was very, very, VERY hard to draw my eyes to the bottom left corner of that photo.  Hell, I just realized she had blue eyes.

She has eyes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."