Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Schwartz Light?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Schwartz Light?
« on: July 20, 2021, 02:29:55 PM »
Three-star wideout Jay Fair, of Rockwall-Heath High, announced his commitment to Auburn on Tuesday, choosing the Tigers from a final three that also included Florida and TCU. The 5-foot-10, 175-pounder is the fifth overall commitment for Auburn this month and the fourth for the Tigers in the 2022 class.

He had 73 receptions for 1,303 yards and 12 TD's.  He also runs track and was clocked at 23.33 seconds in the 200 meter run.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Schwartz Light?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 03:31:37 PM »
He also runs track and was clocked at 23.33 seconds in the 200 meter run.

That does us no good. We don't have anyone that can throw it that far. And if we did, no way our line can hold out for 23.33 seconds!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 03:33:10 PM »
That does us no good. We don't have anyone that can throw it that far. And if we did, no way our line can hold out for 23.33 seconds!
I was counting on the new strength and conditioning program taking care of those minor issues.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2021, 09:05:50 AM »
Come on man, you know they would only have to hold their block 17 or 18 seconds.  The rest of that time the ball will be flying through the air.  Science.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2021, 04:25:43 PM »
Speaking of receivers, I read an article on Auburn going hard after a 4* WR out of Hugh Witt Trustville, Omari Kelly.  Buzzer, have you seen this kid play?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2021, 08:37:20 AM »
Speaking of receivers, I read an article on Auburn going hard after a 4* WR out of Hugh Witt Trustville, Omari Kelly.  Buzzer, have you seen this kid play?
No sir, but I will have to make it to a game or 3 this season so I can report back.  I heard dat boy good, but there have been quite a group of really good running backs and wide receivers here lately.  #huskyfast
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2021, 09:35:17 AM »
No sir, but I will have to make it to a game or 3 this season so I can report back.  I heard dat boy good, but there have been quite a group of really good running backs and wide receivers here lately.  #huskyfast
#shitcherpantsfast
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions