Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Putcher High School Bidnezz Here 2018

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Putcher High School Bidnezz Here 2018
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2018, 10:21:20 PM »
Sitting here north of the ATL watching PHS on the fitty inch over the youtubes. Listening to Chip Powell doing play by play.

I never would have dreamed technology could have evolved like this.
I thought I was lucky to have some games on VHS!

Tied at the half 6-6 with SEHS.

Field so wet, no halftime show!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 10:24:19 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2018, 11:19:31 AM »
The Tebows from Niceville, FL coming up for some action against CC tonight. Should be a goodn. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2018, 11:40:50 AM »
Speaking of...Northview goes to Eufaula tonight.  Not a significant game; however, there was a threat of violence, which has prompted serious security to be in place, both in route to and at the game.  Clear bags, metal detectors, the works.

I get it.  100% behind it.  You have to err on the side of safety.  But a quick question:

When has a bomb threat or some other threat of violence been made beforehand, and it actually happened?  Not taking it lightly, but logic tells you that if you plan to blow something/someone up....you don't warn them before you do it. 

"Uh yeah, is this the principal's office?  Umm...yeah okay...so there's like....a bomb or something in the building.  And I'm like...gonna' blow shit up.  Like.... I'm serious and stuff.....okay, bye."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2018, 12:08:02 PM »
Speaking of...Northview goes to Eufaula tonight.  Not a significant game; however, there was a threat of violence, which has prompted serious security to be in place, both in route to and at the game.  Clear bags, metal detectors, the works.

I get it.  100% behind it.  You have to err on the side of safety.  But a quick question:

When has a bomb threat or some other threat of violence been made beforehand, and it actually happened?  Not taking it lightly, but logic tells you that if you plan to blow something/someone up....you don't warn them before you do it.

"Uh yeah, is this the principal's office?  Umm...yeah okay...so there's like....a bomb or something in the building.  And I'm like...gonna' blow shit up.  Like.... I'm serious and stuff.....okay, bye."
Well, this is an easy answer Snaggle. Where is the game at? Yes. you said it, Eufaula. Duh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2018, 12:59:35 PM »
Well, this is an easy answer Snaggle. Where is the game at? Yes. you said it, Eufaula. Duh.

Railroad tracks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2018, 01:15:29 PM »
Railroad tracks.
Its the home of underwear models.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2018, 12:26:03 AM »
Holy hell, the HS talent down here is awful.  Dothan gets waxed by Park Crossing.  Northview goes to Eufaula, who shouldn't be more than 5A, and gets their shit pushed in.  Rehobeth loses by 2 TD's to Charles Henderson.  And for the 3rd year in a row, I watch Enterprise and think they might have a pretty stout squad.  O-line is 275-320.  Good QB with an accurate arm.  Spread offense that distributes the ball everywhere.

They go to Auburn and travel back with their collective asses in their hands, 35-0. 

I usually pick games down here to attend when I know a visiting team has some serious prospects.  Ain't none here.  Providence Christian is a 3A school that may make some noise. 3-0 after beating up on some inferior opponents.  Otherwise.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2018, 09:49:53 AM »
Holy hell, the HS talent down here is awful.  Dothan gets waxed by Park Crossing.  Northview goes to Eufaula, who shouldn't be more than 5A, and gets their shit pushed in.  Rehobeth loses by 2 TD's to Charles Henderson.  And for the 3rd year in a row, I watch Enterprise and think they might have a pretty stout squad.  O-line is 275-320.  Good QB with an accurate arm.  Spread offense that distributes the ball everywhere.

They go to Auburn and travel back with their collective asses in their hands, 35-0.

I usually pick games down here to attend when I know a visiting team has some serious prospects.  Ain't none here.  Providence Christian is a 3A school that may make some noise. 3-0 after beating up on some inferior opponents.  Otherwise.....

Guess who gets Park Crossing very soon. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2018, 05:04:48 PM »
HUGE game tonight b/w CCHS and the Pinson Valley Indians! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2018, 07:57:47 PM »
HUGE game tonight b/w CCHS and the Pinson Valley Indians!
No. Huge game between Prattvegas and the Columbus hoods.

Never mind. Central Phoenix City is LOADED!

Killing PHS 28-0 with 8:00 left in the 2nd!

Backup QB comes in for one play and throws a 70 us TD.
6’ 210 lb Soph has TD runs of 30 and 70!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 08:53:55 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2018, 09:29:56 PM »

6’ 210 lb Soph has TD runs of 30 and 70!
It’s Phenix. Get it wrong - They did 90 years ago.

42-0 now. Or so I heard.

May be a good game with them and Hoover at some point. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2018, 10:06:36 PM »
It’s Phenix. Get it wrong - They did 90 years ago.

42-0 now. Or so I heard.

May be a good game with them and Hoover at some point.
Damn autocorrect!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2018, 07:07:37 AM »
Damn autocorrect!
So...Hoover got spanked by the fighting Buzzes. Not that Hewitt wasn’t any good but I thought it would at least be close if they beat them. They blew their doors off. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2018, 10:37:51 AM »
So...Hoover got spanked by the fighting Buzzes. Not that Hewitt wasn’t any good but I thought it would at least be close if they beat them. They blew their doors off.
It was the Bahr's Birfday on September 11th. Hoover never had a chance.
The Thompson Tagovailoa's turned on Oak Mountain.

Roh Tahd! It was like a double wet dream cum true I te ya whut.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2018, 11:01:38 AM »

6’ 210 lb Soph has TD runs of 30 and 70!
Well, shit got started off bad with CCHS losing in the 4th to Pinson. Then our little guys lose Saturday morning 12-6 in OT and of course followed by Auburn losing then the Panthers and Steelers both loss yesterday. 

Let me just say though, Bo Nix is badAZZ! Good gosh that boy has a pretty pass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2018, 01:40:45 PM »
Well, shit got started off bad with CCHS losing in the 4th to Pinson. Then our little guys lose Saturday morning 12-6 in OT and of course followed by Auburn losing then the Panthers and Steelers both loss yesterday.

Let me just say though, Bo Nix is badAZZ! Good gosh that boy has a pretty pass.
Stidham had an nfl arm before Gus got a hold of him. Bo’s time is coming for Gus to fuck him up also. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2018, 02:14:41 PM »
Stidham had an nfl arm before Gus got a hold of him. Bo’s time is coming for Gus to fuck him up also.
I was gonna say can’t throw from your back. But this is good too!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2018, 02:26:32 PM »
Etowah wins 36-0 over region for Sardis.  I’m not sure they are worthy of #2 in 5a but they should ho-hum their way into the playoffs undefeated with this pansy ass region. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2018, 02:31:16 PM »
Is the Davidson coach still on Urban Meyer-esque admin leave?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

jmar

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2018, 07:54:01 AM »
Here's a useless (unless you know the particulars of what area/region etc.) rundown of updated Alabama high school standings.

http://highschoolsports.al.com/football/standings/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions