Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

AUBURN V. RIVER RATS Yaw Yaw and Farmer Fran thread... post often.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: AUBURN V. RIVER RATS Yaw Yaw and Farmer Fran thread... post often.
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2017, 07:24:18 PM »
Sean White was dismissed from the team for "Making poor decisions."  Was Sean making $5 million a year?
Cam didn't even make 5 mil.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2017, 07:26:19 PM »
Look on the bright side guys. Our basketball recruiting has been phenomenal.

Then, there is always softball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2017, 07:30:36 PM »
I have never done this, but I'm done with Auburn football until we fire Gus.  This is comically absurd.  He is a fucking terrible High School coach and Jay Jacobs is a fucking baboon. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2017, 07:30:43 PM »
I’d honestly rather be shitty and take our beatings than watch this assemblage of talent get shit over by a bunch of 3A high school coaches. 

I warned all of you about LSU. 

Listening to that assclown talk about it being just one SEC game, controlling our destiny and how it’s the same as 2013 was infuriated me to the point of nearly vomiting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2017, 07:36:13 PM »
I’d honestly rather be shitty and take our beatings than watch this assemblage of talent get shit over by a bunch of 3A high school coaches. 

I warned all of you about LSU. 

Listening to that assclown talk about it being just one SEC game, controlling our destiny and how it’s the same as 2013 was infuriated me to the point of nearly vomiting.
It is legitimate AIDS.  Like full blown fucking super AIDS.  When I, the guy that has never coached a football game in his entire fucking life, can call out the offensive plays like clock work, that is unacceptable.   You have no idea how to handle talent.  You have no idea how to win a football game.  You are a 13 year old kid with the hottest stripper in Las Vegas.  A waste of fucking time.  2013 was a fluke.  Two lucky fucking plays difference and we have not beaten Alabama and Georgia since 2010.  Unafuckingceptable.  So much talent on Defense and Offense wasted. So much...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2017, 07:42:33 PM »
It is legitimate AIDS.  Like full blown fucking super AIDS.  When I, the guy that has never coached a football game in his entire fucking life, can call out the offensive plays like clock work, that is unacceptable.   You have no idea how to handle talent.  You have no idea how to win a football game.  You are a 13 year old kid with the hottest stripper in Las Vegas.  A waste of fucking time.  2013 was a fluke.  Two lucky fucking plays difference and we have not beaten Alabama and Georgia since 2010.  Unafuckingceptable.  So much talent on Defense and Offense wasted. So much...

Preach on, brother.  Say it, babe.  Cock of the walk, babe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2017, 07:44:43 PM »
The hot bitch on the sidelines that interviewed Gus after half, (I missed it if they showed it) said Gus stated, "We know what they're going to run.  We're in control.  We just have to execute."

FUCK FUCK FUCK FICKITY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2017, 07:46:40 PM »
The hot bitch on the sidelines that interviewed Gus after half, (I missed it if they showed it) said Gus stated, "We know what they're going to run.  We're in control.  We just have to execute."

I’m all for execution.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2017, 07:47:07 PM »
I have never done this, but I'm done with Auburn football until we fire Gus.
I'm with you.  Fuck this shit. Gus Malzahn can kiss my ass. I'm done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2017, 08:03:01 PM »
It's times like this that the x is lucky I can post some hilarious things to lift our spirits and get our minds off of having Gus as a coach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2017, 08:09:43 PM »
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Gus Malzahn, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Double Bubble Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2017, 08:11:12 PM »

And also said "we are up 9 points after not beating LSU in LSU since 1999. We are OK." I knew then.

I am married to an LSU girl, she didn't say shit, because she knew I was so pissed. I had on Auburn shorts, took them off and tried to punt them threw the roof. She told me I was being fucking stupid, but I said, we just got out coached by a fucking idiot...and she couldn't argue.

Fuck gus. I am done.

But, we will beat ARK and aTm and everyone else by 30 and then get skull fucked by UGA.

Then we will look like world beaters agains whoever we play after, adn then get beat by 45 against ALabama.

Fuck gus.

He fucking has ruined this shit for me. He is EXACTLY what I thought he was.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 08:49:27 PM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2017, 08:48:47 PM »
And also said "we are up 9 points after not beating LSU in LSU since 1999. We are OK." I knew then.

I am married to an LSU girl, she didn't say shit, because she knew I was so pissed. I had on Auburn shorts, took them off and tried to punt them threw the roof. She told me I was being fucking stupid, but I said, we just got out coached by a fucking idiot...and she couldn't argue.

Fuck gus. I am done.

But, we will beat LSU and aTm and everyone else by 30 and then get skull fucked by UGA.

Then we will look like world beaters agains whoever we play after, adn then get beat by 45 against ALabama.

Fuck gus.

He fucking has ruined this shit for me. He is EXACTLY what I thought he was.
I was upset but didn't take my pants off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2017, 08:50:11 PM »
I was upset but didn't take my pants off.

You obviously aren't the fan I am
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2017, 08:52:24 PM »
You obviously aren't the fan I am

I would have thrown my pants too, but I thought the wedding party would have frowned on that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2017, 09:00:25 PM »
I would have thrown my pants too, but I thought the wedding party would have frowned on that.

Fuck that.

It was Auburn shorts. And they deserved to be punted.

Fuck Gus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2017, 09:24:18 PM »
If they knew you posted here they wouldn’t have thought anything of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2017, 09:51:21 PM »
So the gameplan was Wildcat, 50 yard bombs, a couple of screens...smh.
You forgot run up the middle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2017, 10:55:03 PM »
A touchdown on any of the field goal possessions. 
Going for it on fourth down and inches at midfield.
Not having just one effective player on offense and dickriding him until he wears out.
Letting Stidham take one or two carries just to keep LSU from stacking 19 in the box
Trying some intermediate passes.
Coaching the receivers. At all. 

Nothing but Mickey Mouse shit from this staff.

I’ve never minded losing games.  We lost our share under Tuberville and Dye. But we never got pantsed Like seems to happen regularly with these fuckers.

We can Gus and it’s possible we wander through the desert like Tennessee has for a decade.  But I cannot take this feast and famine horseshit we get from this shitty crew.

You honestly want to know when I knew this game was lost? 

First and goal from the LSU 10 with about 3:00 left, leading 20-7.  Asses pucker. Jet sweep to the short side.  Two yards.  Johnson plows into the line for a loss. Incomplete.  Field goal and a 23-7 lead. 

I turned to my LSU friend and congratulated her on the win.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 11:39:36 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2017, 11:41:37 PM »
A touchdown on any of the field goal possessions. 
Going for it on fourth down and inches at midfield.
Not having just one effective player on offense and dickriding him until he wears out.
Letting Stidham take one or two carries just to keep LSU from stacking 19 in the box
Trying some intermediate passes.
Coaching the receivers. At all. 

Nothing but Mickey Mouse shit from this staff.

I’ve never minded losing games.  We lost our share under Tuberville and Dye. But we never got pantsed Like seems to happen regularly with these fuckers.

We can Gus and it’s possible we wander through the desert like Tennessee has for a decade.  But I cannot take this feast and famine horseshit we get from this shitty crew.

It's simple.  You let Chip call the plays, you get what we have the last 3 weeks.  When Gus goes water-head and takes it over, you get Clemson....up the middle...try and throw long.  You get LSU from the 2nd quarter on....up the middle....throw long. As soon as we went up 20-0, Malzahn said, "I got this".  Lindsey had zero impact on the game from that point forward.  None!  That was ALL Gus Malzahn and what he's become.  You let Lindsey call that game, we coast 52-14.  Stadium is empty midway through the 3rd.  We're top 6.  You let Lindsey call this whole season and we're #3 at worst.  This all on Gus.  Fuck him!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions