Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

AUBURN V. RIVER RATS Yaw Yaw and Farmer Fran thread... post often.

jmar

Something tells me this will be closer but we should beat these fucks by 17 or more.
Drinking is encouraged. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

Re: AUBURN V. RIVER RATS Yaw Yaw and Farmer Fran thread... post often.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 03:40:52 PM »
OMG we are so much better prepared than this bunch. We just need to keep leaning on them for a collapse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 04:42:20 PM »
Get away from that Gawd damn mildcat bullshit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 05:36:55 PM »
LSU momentum looks to have dropped some. Need a big drive to completely drain their morale.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

bgreene

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 05:54:28 PM »
Our play calling has become meh at best!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 06:03:26 PM »
When we lose this game, I want to be driving the moving van to get Gus the hell out of Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 06:14:42 PM »
And yes...I said when.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 06:33:16 PM »
Congratulations Gus. You just lost to a man who doesn’t even know how to talk. I hope he gets his man boobs out of town by tomorrow morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 06:42:19 PM »
Gus has added to his resume
How to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
He already has a complete essay on how to save the other coaches jobs, coming up he will save Fat Bert and Sumlins ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2017, 06:42:35 PM »
When we lose this game, I want to be driving the moving van to get Gus the hell out of Auburn.

Start driving. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2017, 06:43:20 PM »
Going back to what I said earlier this year. I hope Gus loses them all. And with how hey played today, they might!  Bring Petrino in now. Jet gate Gus’s ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 06:43:42 PM »
Start driving.
Heading to the U-Haul store now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2017, 06:46:12 PM »
So the gameplan was Wildcat, 50 yard bombs, a couple of screens...smh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2017, 06:57:04 PM »
Out coached by Yaw. Without question.

He won it with special teams and big plays. All he needed since all he had to worry about was the dive.

Please fire Gus. Please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2017, 07:05:54 PM »
We will lose to A&M, UGA and UA. 

8-5 at best. 

I can’t care any more.  I’m sick of getting my guts stomped out
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2017, 07:11:00 PM »
I said this in texts to a couple of you during the game. I have long since stopped getting so emotional one way or another over a football game.  But this is the exception.  I haven't been this pissed off at AU football since we quit as a team in 2012.  This was the icing on the cake.  This was the cherry on the sundae.  This was every reason wrapped up in one neat, tidy package that explains why Gus Malzahn is in so far over his head that it's embarrassing.

He has been for 3 years now.  No reason to point out the obvious.  Even Gary Danielson was on the verge of making fun of the guy.  All of you that ask, "Well who could we get that's better?"  Eat a dick!!!  I promise you, if we could start this season over and hire even someone like Pat Fitzgerald from Northwestern to run this offense with the incredible amount of talent we have, I'd fly to Vegas and drop $25K on us making the playoffs.  Does anyone REALLY believe there's not better out there?  Do you really think we'd go the way of Ole Miss or Nebraska with someone else?  Fuck sake.  17 straight runs up the middle on first down? 

This had Gus Malzahn stamped alllllllll over it.  I said earlier in the year.  We'll start going good and he won't be able to keep his retarded ass out of it.  27-23 LSU.  EXHIBIT #1 your Honor.  Kaos, please give me one of your patented, "It looked like an epileptic monkey trying to jack off the Geico lizard while having a seizure in a pool full of jello" takes. 

I'll go to the rest of the home games.  Only to be around Auburn people and enjoy a day on the Plains.  But count me in from this point forward as someone firmly in the camp of running that SOB out of town as soon as possible.  Won't happen, though. We still have an AD who can survive any GAWT DAMN thing.

I'm pissed!!!       
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2017, 07:15:09 PM »
I said this in texts to a couple of you during the game. I have long since stopped getting so emotional one way or another over a football game.  But this is the exception.  I haven't been this pissed off at AU football since we quit as a team in 2012.  This was the icing on the cake.  This was the cherry on the sundae.  This was every reason wrapped up in one neat, tidy package that explains why Gus Malzahn is in so far over his head that it's embarrassing.

He has been for 3 years now.  No reason to point out the obvious.  Even Gary Danielson was on the verge of making fun of the guy.  All of you that ask, "Well who could we get that's better?"  Eat a dick!!!  I promise you, if we could start this season over and hire even someone like Pat Fitzgerald from Northwestern to run this offense with the incredible amount of talent we have, I'd fly to Vegas and drop $25K on us making the playoffs.  Does anyone REALLY believe there's not better out there?  Do you really think we'd go the way of Ole Miss or Nebraska with someone else?  Fuck sake.  17 straight runs up the middle on first down? 

This had Gus Malzahn stamped alllllllll over it.  I said earlier in the year.  We'll start going good and he won't be able to keep his retarded ass out of it.  27-23 LSU.  EXHIBIT #1 your Honor.  Kaos, please give me one of your patented, "It looked like an epileptic monkey trying to jack off the Geico lizard while having a seizure in a pool full of jello" takes. 

I'll go to the rest of the home games.  Only to be around Auburn people and enjoy a day on the Plains.  But count me in from this point forward as someone firmly in the camp of running that SOB out of town as soon as possible.  Won't happen, though. We still have an AD who can survive any GAWT DAMN thing.

I'm pissed!!!       

^^
This.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2017, 07:17:36 PM »

I'm pissed!!!       
Yeah, but who could we get that's better?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 07:19:08 PM »
We will lose to A&M, UGA and UA. 

8-5 at best. 

I can’t care any more.  I’m sick of getting my guts stomped out
^^Doesen't care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 07:20:09 PM »
Sean White was dismissed from the team for "Making poor decisions."  Was Sean making $5 million a year? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."