Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I've yet to see anything here about Trump threatening...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
I've yet to see anything here about Trump threatening...
« on: April 24, 2017, 07:49:38 PM »
to let the government shut down next weekend if Congress can't come up with a spending bill, for Trump's Wall, that Republicans, Democrats, and Trump can agree on...btw, that agreeable bill will not happen, ever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: I've yet to see anything here about Trump threatening...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 09:46:06 PM »
Presidents don't write spending bills. Presidents don't write continuing resolutions. Or budgets.

Civics 101 numb nuts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 09:56:34 PM »
Presidents don't write spending bills. Presidents don't write continuing resolutions. Or budgets.

Civics 101 numb nuts.
Reading 101 moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 06:57:50 AM »
to let the government shut down next weekend if Congress can't come up with a spending bill, for Trump's Wall, that Republicans, Democrats, and Trump can agree on...btw, that agreeable bill will not happen, ever.

You know what else you haven't seen around here? 

Anyone giving a fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 06:59:50 AM »
I don't see the point in your post.  For that matter, there was a government shutdown 4 years ago under Obama. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 07:54:36 AM »

Probably a good thing you operate a machine...because you would suck in doing anything related to actual business.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 09:04:46 AM »
Reading 101 moron.

The point - way up here

Your head - way down here
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 09:05:37 AM »
Probably a good thing you operate a machine...because you would suck in doing anything related to actual business.

I wonder if he would wager money against some of these people he calls morons - in any kind of actual skills or brain test.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 10:41:55 PM »
I don't see the point in your post.  For that matter, there was a government shutdown 4 years ago under Obama.
Yeah, thanks to the Republicans.

Oh btw, the Trump Wall isn't happening. Chalk that up as another failed campaign promise. Remember that time Trump said "we're going to win so much, that we'll be tired of winning, no one gets tired of winning"? Yeah, good times huh? I'm just wondering when all of this winning is suppose to happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2017, 06:33:21 AM »
Yeah, thanks to the Republicans.

Oh btw, the Trump Wall isn't happening. Chalk that up as another failed campaign promise. Remember that time Trump said "we're going to win so much, that we'll be tired of winning, no one gets tired of winning"? Yeah, good times huh? I'm just wondering when all of this winning is suppose to happen.

It would happen on this board if your computer died and you couldn't post idiotic things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2017, 07:01:41 AM »
It would happen on this board if your computer died and you couldn't post idiotic things.
Speaking of idiotic things. Trump signing the Agriculture EO is a good thing. Trump not reading it...not a good thing. (Remember that time he signed a Executive Order, not realizing that it put Steve Bannon in a seat on the National Security Council, lol...smh).

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2017, 07:24:09 AM »
I'm just wondering when all of this winning is suppose to happen.
Maybe when the Ninth Circuit decides to stop legislating from the bench.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2017, 08:14:20 AM »
Speaking of idiotic things. Trump signing the Agriculture EO is a good thing. Trump not reading it...not a good thing. (Remember that time he signed a Executive Order, not realizing that it put Steve Bannon in a seat on the National Security Council, lol...smh).

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2017, 08:21:46 AM »

You forgot to lol, smh and drop your mic.
#BOOM
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 08:37:37 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2017, 09:06:06 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2017, 05:43:08 PM »

The only dumbasses here are the ones that continue to blindly follow, also the same people that choose Party over Country.

Remember when Trump was bashing Obama for signing Executive Orders, saying that he's weak, and stating that he would do away with most of the orders, when he gets into office? Yeah, through the first 100 days Trump has signed more EOs than the previous 50 Presidents
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 07:22:23 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2017, 10:03:05 PM »
The only dumbasses here are the ones that continue to blindly follow, also the same people that choose Party over Country.

Remember when Trump was bashing Obama for signing Executive Orders, saying that he's weak, and stating that he would do away with most of the orders, when he gets into office? Yeah, through the first 100 days Trump has signed more EOs than the previous 50 Presidents

Most of his Executive Orders have been signed to undo the shitty Executive Orders Obama signed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2017, 10:49:28 PM »

Because he's doing what he said he would do and he's getting rid of the Obama executive orders.  Christ, I would say you can't be this stupid, but you really are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2017, 11:00:38 PM »
Because he's doing what he said he would do and he's getting rid of the Obama executive orders.  Christ, I would say you can't be this stupid, but you really are.

You have intimate relations with goats and the offspring of said union are sadly more astute than Prowley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2017, 11:54:02 AM »

If you could just kind of like - go away or not post - that would be great.

You realize no one here likes your shit right? Well if not I'm telling you now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE